tuscl

Which would you chose?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
If an air dance is the only option and you're with a very hot nude stripper, which would you choose. Follies guys don't say neither just because you don't have to settle for air dances. You must choose one.

1. A nude dance with her on top of the table. Cheetah Atlanta now only allows this outside of the VIP.

2. A nude dance with her on the floor next to you at (but not on) the table. Cheetah used to allow this as well.

I used to think that #1 was the best cause I adore be the gynecological perspective. But in practice I have found that i orefer #1 cause it allows me to interact with my young stripper. I can't run my system on a stripper if I can't talk to her while she's nude.

21 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    #2 would easily be my choice when sitting on a couch or a couch height chair. I don't find bar-height chairs to be nearly as much fun in the moment.

It has been at least 15 years since I have gotten a #1 style dance, and it wasn't much fun, so I never repeated. If it's a nude club, basically the same thing is available for a tip on stage, except a table dance keeps going past the point of boredom. I'm actually surprised that this kind of dance is being done these days. I thought strip club technology had advanced since then.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Whats this about a system
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    If dancer's aren't on a stage, I prefer them lower. There was a club (I think it was in Denver) that made their dancers do private dances on these little end table looking things. Surprisingly the stripper I got dances from was able to make it work. If they could reach you they could touch you.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If I can see her dance high up in the air on stage, the table dance on the table just sounds like more of the same for a much higher cost.
    I don't really care for either choice. I'd have to try both if I had money to kill and wanted to know. Now if the table wasn't stable and you liked the thought she could trip and fall, it might be more exciting to have her dance on the table. Then if you wanted to save the day, you could attempt to catch her to stop her from breaking bones.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    #2. Between neck strain and the somewhat awkward angles/communications, #1 can be tiresome
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Don't pay for an air dance.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    #2. (#1 would seem to benefit everyone else @ Cheetah's more than the table paying for the table dance)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    #2 because I wouldn't want her to accidentally fall in my lap. :)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    #2 and if you find a girl that's just the right height (like I did the last three days) while sitting on a bar stool, her butt fits right in your lap
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    And I didn't think anyone did #1 anymore. Haven't seen it in a decade or more (which I guess is also how long it's been since I've been to Cheetah)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    #2. shit.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    neither... I'll rather make it rain.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    on the stage that is.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    #2 but I would never be in this club in the first place.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I agree with the previous post. I would likely leave after on #2
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    If I had to choose, then #2. At least you can talk a bit while she's doing her dance.

But both options are terrible.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    I'd pick the one with the biggest tits
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    #1 has its gynecologic advantages - at a mixed mid-tier club I used to hit the 2nd stage rotation was on a bar-top and it was a fun view (stage dancing was full-nude).

I'd pick #2 though b/c I can see the rest of her better
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'd save my money, but #2 would be preferable if I had to pick because I don't want to get a crick in my neck.
  • bkkruined
    7 years ago
    #3, wait till she's on stage next.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room GFE! Buying dances is for chumps.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion