tuscl

Girls, how did you end up as an exotic dancer?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Just wondering ...

19 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice talked most of them into it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But then Shailynn creeped so many of them out that they left. So Juice's work never ends.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    No, it wasn't juice that brought them in, but DrPhil. He knows everyone and is responsible for every good thing that has occured since 1775.

You're welcome! ;-)
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Most girls I've talked to wanted or needed money and had a friend (Or relative) who danced and could hold their hand through the process.

Very few are the conservative type. Usually they are the "bad girls" who smoke and drank and fucked in high school and got mediocre grades. But there are some legit smart college girls who simply like money.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    An ATF from 15 years ago or so already had her bachelor's degree and was in grad school. She was on scholarship and stripped one night a week and made enough to cover living expenses. She was smart enough to know her hot young bod was currency she could bank on for a while.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "But then Shailynn creeped so many of them out that they left. So Juice's work never ends."

- coming from the guy who admits he likes to rape women when the sleep.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Coke habits aint cheap
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^LOL!!

Yes SJG admits his sleepy time rapist trysts, and then claims it was consensual by the woman. Nobody yet knows how you cOnsent while sleeping, but in SJG's delusional mind he makes it appear plausible, in his mind only. Then he claims he has higher moral ground than others simply because of his claims of putting a sex offending Pentecostal minister in San Quentin's prison, when in fact that prison doesn't take sexual offenders. How can this be, SJG?

Finally, SJG recently stated his support for Bill Maher's comedy. SJG commented that Maher is an honest man, maybe showing his true racist tendencies. It is getting clear that SJG can relate to Bill Maher on a personal level. Both are taking a beating from their respective media outlets. They're both begging to become a punching bag. Hypocrites they are, and neither one of them are funny by the least bit!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The last Stripperweb post was hilarious from a dancer!

She said she saw America's Got Talent and was inspired by a male pole dancer. One week after her 18th birthday she auditioned at her local club. I can bet she is JS69 Dream stripper material.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    FWIW I had one girl tell me that she was really into random anonymous sex and strip club VIP was safer that picking up someone in the real word. Besides that, she got good money for it and that made her boyfriend happy.

Had another girl say it was just an extension of what she did since she was 14 years old-- trading sex for something she wanted.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    The details of how I became a stripper are quite inconsequential. Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My ATF told me she started stripping when she had just turned 18 because her best friend needed money for an abortion. Stripper stories are occasionally true.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    One of my old favorite dancers told me once she became a stripper because she got fired by Buffalo Wild Wings and on her way home after getting fired, the club she would go on to dance at had a radio commercial announcing their amateur contest, which was the next day. She went, won a prize in the contest and the rest is history.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Thank you, Dr Evil (AKA a+digits), for that delightful trip down memory lane!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    How did juice end up 250 lbs?

How did John end up a pedo?

How did sjg end up raping girls in their sleep?

How did papi end up liking black chicks?

How did shadow end up getting a corner in follies named after him?

How did Jack become a master lasagna chef?

How did lil Uzi vert make it as a rapper?

How did trump get in the white house?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    There's a common theme to all of the responses to this question. Those posted here, and those posted on SW: Girls that need money fast, go into stripping.

Also, I love the term SW posters use for non-stripping work: "Vanilla jobs." Hilarious !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar

That much is true

But even then I knew I'd find a much better place

Either with or without you"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some of them, they talk about having just lost an ordinary job.

But also, our local clubs are very soft core, no touching.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion