tuscl

No repsonses

houjack
Explosion in my pants
How many no responses to texts before you give up, no longer ask any more, and just decide to move on to find another?

I basically only text to ask or suggest a time to see them again. But after two or three attempts over a two week period without a response I give up.

Thoughts??

25 comments

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I have other things i'd rather do than continue to text an unresponsive stripper. 1 time is the limit. If she ignores it i'll ignore her from that point on.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Some times once is enough but no more than 3 in my book.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    We all know strippers are some of, if not THE, flakiest girls around.

I'd say if you know her really well, have met many times and know her schedule, etc. then 1 or 2 times should be the most. She knows who you are.

If you just met her and don't really have much of a connection going on yet, then maybe a few more times would be appropriate as she might not recognize or remember you.

You have to realize, most of these girls are inundated with texts from PLs. I'm sure they have times when it's hard to keep up and try to remember who they texted back and who they didn't. And they have to juggle their time with the PLs also. They may not want to double or triple book their time at the club. So it can be a balancing act.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Don't be a quitter. Text her 40 or 50 times a day so she knows you love her.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^ yes, good point. And after 50 times she still doesn't respond, try sending poetry.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Usually 1 or 2, spaced at least days apart if not a week or so. Maybe another time after it has been a few weeks if the other talent at the time isn't to my taste.

I think there can be a benefit in remembering her without blowing up her phone with neediness.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    It all comes down to how long you have known her and background history with her.

Bottom line is there are plenty of dancers out there so don't waste too much time on one of them if she's not meeting your needs.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    It all depends on the relationship you have established and the texting ground rules.
    I don't see any reason to discard something that has been developed over time due to something trivial.

I would recommend against getting all butt hurt about not getting a return text. If that is going to cause you to kick her to the curb, I question what there was to make you want to rate her as a favorite or regular in the first place.

Sure, it sounds macho to say you would dump her for this, but it seems like a gross overreaction.

• rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I generally let them text me, unless she is a favorite and I'm looking for a direct OTC trip. I won't even randomly text a girl who recently sent me a topless pic. And when I do get moved to initiate a text discussion, once and once only if she doesn't respond.

On the flip side, I won't give up on a girl just because she blows off some random text. I don't need side text banter with a girl and I hate it when they blow up my phone - I'm just too fucking busy.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    @flagooner, it's not that I'm butt hurt or wanna be like "a macho man" dumping a girl "for disrespect" or some shit, lol. It's more like, how long until you figure she's just not gonna respond any more so why even bother.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Oh. I was more responding to some of the responses.

I wouldn't text any more. You don't want to come across all creepy and stalkerish. I'd just talk with her about it the next time you see her in the club with an open mind.

I had this happen to me about a year ago with my CF. I got myself all worked up because I had RIL symptoms. As it turned out she had just switched numbers because too many people had it. The first thing she did the next time I was in the club was give me the new number without me bringing it up. She hadn't texted me the new number because we have an understanding that she doesn't initiate texts with me.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    I just texted one of my CFs and she responded back in 30 min. So I guess Im good or Im Pathetic Loser #1 in her book lol
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I offer them increasingly large sums of money to answer my texts. Cause like jack said I want her to know that I'm in love.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Depends on the stripper.

It's an art not a science. I've txt'd some strippers and written them off as non-responsive a few hours later. I've tried some 2-3 times before getting a response, and some 2-3 times never getting a response. How much I'm willing to try depends on how much I expect to get out of it. Hotter girl, more effort from me. Some bitch I took a flier on, not so much.

You don't want to look creepy/needy, but more importantly, you don't want to be those things. I'm a proponent of treating strippers with honesty and respect and I fairly often actually develop emotional relationships with them, but at the same time I'm not going to get invested in a girl who doesn't treat me with the same respect I give her. I don't care how hot she is. Like I said, its an art. You have to decide for yourself when you're crossing into an area where you aren't having a good time with this. If you're angry/jeolous/etc, I'd suggest its time to move on. If that takes 1 text or 10, it doesn't really matter.I usually lose interest and stop texting before I start counting how many times she didn't respond to me.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Texting with strippers, especially receiving sexy pics, can be fun. But recently I've started being more picky about which stripper digits I request. Makes more sense when OTC is a high probability or the premise for the number exchange.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    They're strippers, I almost expect them not to respond. The thing I actually hate when they respond two or three days later
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Twice maximum, second time to give her the benefit of the doubt. If there's no reply to a second text I cut them loose.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    if i text her more than a couple of times and she doesn't respond, i'll send her a dick pic, with something like "do you want to get together for otc?" written on my dick. obviously, you might have to stick with something like "hi"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    To quote the famous lopaw - "I'll beg for sex - I'll pay for sex - but I won't beg to pay for sex".

At most 2x assuming it might've slipped her mind getting back to me - more than that one is IMO already passing the line of PL into something worse (but easy for me to say since I don't go gaga for any one bitch; o/w I assume I too would be RIL(ish)).

Many of these girls are often getting fined, suspended, and sometimes fired, from clubs - i.e. many can barely manage to meet their club's obligations thus not to be expected that they will come thru w/ flying colors OTC - and IMO often times the girls willing to do OTC are often the more fucked-up ones which often tend to be less-reliable b/c they/their-lives are more fucked-up (not saying it's a universal rule).
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "and IMO often times the girls willing to do OTC are often the more fucked-up ones which often tend to be less-reliable b/c they/their-lives are more fucked-up (not saying it's a universal rule)."
    -------------------------
    That's why I always say: "strippers are the caviar of the sex industry!"
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Have you tried just texting her a picture of cash in your hand? ;)

Like the civvy world I'd say you can text twice with no response before seeming creepy. Once she might have seen it, been busy, and forgotten to follow up (who hasn't done that with a work email?). Twice she's doing it on purpose.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Good question mostly.

In the past couple of weeks I've had two different girls, not strippers but young and good looking enough to be, both go silent. I had another way of contacting them and one said she lost her phone, the other's phone had been dropped and broken, and was still not fixed.

So while I was able to make contact with them in other ways, if I had dropped them due to not texting back I would have missed out. I really hate how unreliable these young girls can be. Of course, I really love how energetic they are in bed.

As for how many texts without a response I put up with, it just depends upon the situation. With a new girl I've only seen once ITC twice is about it before I purge their number. And as Papi quoted Lopaw "I'll beg for pussy and I'll pay for pussy, but I won't beg to pay for pussy". This is perhaps the best advice ever given on TUSCL. Follow it always.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Like the number of licks it takes to get to the middle of a Tootsie Pop, the number of un-responded to texts from me is three. Then it's time to move on.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the input everyone. That lopaw quote really sums it up.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    No hard and fast rule. I keep texting if I'm still interested. I don't escalate, nor become desparate. What I do, do is space it over longer length.

1st text. NR. 2nd 1-2wks later, 3rd 1-2mos etc.

But that depends. Some are one and one and some have gone 6 mos or longer. Shit going on in her life and who knows, some quit then come back. Not going to get upset up over trivial matter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion