Would you stick your cock in this?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, June 11, 2017 11:32 AM
[view link] Think I'll pass. :)

28 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Doesn't seem real. Anyways like the story goes you turn to stone ( read become frigid) if you see directly...so can't.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    If I'm reading ThereAndBack's comment correctly, you'll get a permanent erection if you perform such a feat. Might have its perks...
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ nah it's the opposite way. [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    ThereAndBackAgain, does the penis actually see medusa? Because I'd be looking away from that pussy! Assuming that tattoo is real and not just make up I would say that is a tattoo whose owner will be saying "that was seriously a non-brilliant tattoo" when they turn 60!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Hahaha, WTF!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    "Assuming that tattoo is real and not just make up I would say that is a tattoo whose owner will be saying "that was seriously a non-brilliant tattoo" when they turn 60!" Probably be awkward explaining it to the grandkids.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I once had a dancer with a bonfire tattooed on her pussy offer my P4P. She said the fire was inspired by Lil Wayne's "I got fire" single, but it just made me think of a burning sensation when I pee.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Yes!
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    @4got2wipe you may have heard of one eyed monster cyclops . here's image you will never forget [view link]
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You first Ill pass.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    ime: WTF? Explain it to her grandkids? Do you think she's gonna let her grandkids see her pussy in the first place?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yep. In my experience, a woman who would get this kind of tattoo is probably a much more interesting person than one who would get some dude's name (or several dudes' names), a tramp stamp, etc.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    that was a joke George not everything is serious.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Ok. My bad then. Put a smiley on it next time. :)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Me cago mis pantalones
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    I would stick my dick in your ear shadows. You got a wet willy fo sho
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I have never seen a better argument for full-size pubic hair.......
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Nope. I have only one, and I really like it
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    Hell yes! I'd go to town on that twat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Too much for me - a pussy tat is not necessarily a deal-breaker but that one is too diabolical-looking no-matter where she had-it and it's a boner-killer for me
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Snakes !! I hate snakes !!
  • Rabbit21
    7 years ago
    Fuck it, I'm down.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I'll pass.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I'd want to see the rest of her first and see if she was friendly. I ignore tattoos for the most part.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    That is a great tattoo. yes I would
  • K
    7 years ago
    I would and I'd post about it here.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    There's was a bikini barista I used to see on IG who had a crazy ass scary clown tattoo on her lower abs. DATY would have to be in 69 position, cause I hate clowns.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I had a stripper once that had a stick man pushing a lawnmower in the area of her bush. It was hillarious since it was the only tattoo she had and it was only about 2" high.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion