tuscl

Another horny school teacher

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
And the woman is very young and hot. Damn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

20 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Looks like she was busting out of her blouse in that one photo. Too bad. She would have made a good stripper.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Oh shit. Niiiiiiice.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    These hot horny teachers should hit on senior citizens like me.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    She was probably just bored. Having been to Rocky Mount I understand it.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'm sure the 3 boys were quite traumatized.

If all 3 were already sexually active, then I really don't see the big deal, but according to the law that's several felonies. My big issue is she was their teacher; that's bad.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't mind letting her teach me a thing or two haha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I guess the law can't say it's not ok for an adult male to have relations w/ an underage girl but ok if it's the other way around - although I don't see the problem (female to male) and I doubt the teacher "forced herself" on the guys.

I knew of at least 2 chicks that supposedly dated a young very good looking teacher in school that all the girls liked and these chicks were not innocent and had been around the block - this was back in the 80s so perhaps a less PC time but still the dude could've def gotten in trouble but nothing ever came of it AFAIK (the chicks were about 16 or 17 and pretty-slutty).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would have not minded some extra after-school one-on-one tutoring from a teach like that
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    For those who don't see the problem of an adult women having sex with underage boys. How many post have there been on this website where grown men, very mature men, are wrapped around the finger of a stripper? How are boys supposed to stand a chance mentally against an older woman?
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    by far the hottest one in a very long time.. lucky kids..
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "She was hired at Rocky Mount Prep in August 2016 after a brief stint as a data analyst at a San Diego-based law firm."

That line was from the article. Any of the San Diego TUSCLers recognize this chick? I don't care what the news says, that's a stripper. With a math degree...
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I'm sure she will be stripping soon
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    She even had abs. I don't get it, a girl that hot could snag any guy she wants at any bar, club, or party she went to. It should also be well known that teachers aren't getting away that shit in the age of social media. Why do they do such stupid, life-ruining shit? Especially when there are guys like us, although single, who could give them so much more than a 16 year old student?!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Stripper with a Math Degree = ace new sitcom idea!

I'd watch it! ;)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Bang - she will be stripping in jail. Bc that's where she will be going.

It's just stupid to mess with any student. Like Papi said back in the 80's you could get away with this stuff. There was a semi attractive English teacher at my high school who was rumored to have slept with numerous students through the years. Nothing happened to her.

I had a buddy who had a teacher make a move on him at a different high school and he turned her down. Just a different era.

A guy I went to school with bcecame a teacher and went to jail for messing with a student about 7-8 years ago.

Now it's jail time and the sexual predator registry. Not worth it.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well this one actually is attractive, unlike most of the threads regarding this subject.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    IMO, this is just another confirmation that women are just as politically incorrect as men when it comes to sexual instincts, i.e. healthy men are naturally attracted to healthy young girls with good genes, and health women are naturally attracted to healthy young boys with good genes. A law passed by Congress doesn't change human instinct.

This is all to say that this girl isn't really stupid for doing what she did, actually quite the opposite. IMO she simply took a large risk, something that quite a number of TUSCL'ers do on a daily basis.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Did anyone notice the irony that the shirt she is busting out of is part of a slutty policewoman Halloween costume?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I'm going to the south for vacation because it seems even the pretty girls have no self esteem
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    How bat shit crazy does a woman like that have to be that she can't get age appropriate men to sleep with her?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion