tuscl

Is there anything Donald Trump is willing to tell the truth about

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
He claims he weighs 236 pounds, I bet he is closer to 325. As far as presidents go he is one fat fuck maybe Warren Harding was fatter, but in my lifetime he is the fattest.
Here is a link check it out for yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/d…

59 comments

• l00ber
    7 years ago
    I think he was perfectly honest about certain subjects. Case in point:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/…
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Well the hair's not real. So don't forget to subtract a pound there. ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ ; )
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Grabbing pussy.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Let's face it, everything avbout this guy is abnormal.....
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Don't forget the hairspray, Dominic77, that's another pound. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I heard that when he went to the carnival he threatened to have the guy in the guess your weight booth fired for being right.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I believe William Howard Taft was the fattest fuck of a President.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^you might be right that doesn't change the fact that this fat fuck is the fattest in my lifetime.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    He has said he likes to grab pussy and he thinks Ivanka is a fine piece of ass.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Melania would take all my money.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Of course, that study's findings don't apply to Trump who exercises zero times a week -"

Perfect guy to overhaul the healthcare system for 300M people. Keep eating those cheeseburgers, dipshit. More cost effective than impeachment.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    No.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've found if I figure everything he says is a lie, I'll have more insight in to the truth. But Trump supporters don't care about that; he's a cult of personality to them. Until they see he's a false god, our nation is in peril. The Democrats are helpless...only the GOP can save our country from this mad man.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Trump's disgusting body is only exceeded by his disgusting mind.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago

^^^ rockstar666 said, "Until they see he's a false god, our nation is in peril. The Democrats are helpless...only the GOP can save our country from this mad man."

John Oliver talked about this very thing last night on his TV show. Addressing the lawmakers who he said were supposed to be keeping Trump in check, Oliver concluded “And if you don’t, it’s no longer on Trump. It’s on you. Because when you’ve got the presidential equivalent of a 5-year-old shitting on the salad bar of a Ruby Tuesday’s, at some point, you stop blaming the 5-year-old and you start blaming the people who are not stopping him. Stop that boy, that’s what I’m saying. Stop that boy, now.”

• gawker
    7 years ago
    A quote from Rachel Maddow: "President Trump's mental state is like a train that long ago left freewheeling and iconoclastic, has raced through indulgent, chaotic and unnerving, and is now careening past unhinged, unmoored and unglued."
    It's worth re-reading article 4 of the 25th amendment, but then where would we be with Acting President Pence?
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I'm pretty sure Trump is actually partially senile, and that scares me. He can't keep track what the Party Line is on issues and blows it for everyone. Examples being Comey and the Immigration Ban.

I thought Bannon was a piece of shit, but it's almost scarier that there isn't a true Puppet Master anymore and you've got Kushner and Priebus and a few others jockeying for control. It's depressing that the man I am currently relying on to prevent things from turning to total shit is Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    He seems to be honest and truthful about where he was born. At the end of the day the people who are most upset about him are progressives and that is muy bueno. Imagine being a young progressive and seeing that your future is over.....ahhh day off for golf.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    For the most part, those that rag on his performance were speaking bad about him before the election and will complain about anything he does now.

Example: Comey should have been fired until Trump fired him. Hypocritical?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    But you pro Trumpers can't even admit that he is a fat fuck. LOL that's hilarious.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Ok to make the children happy: Donald Trump is a fat fuck.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Was that so hard ; )
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Come on twentyfive, be fair. There are reports that he's been completely truthful about our intelligence sources in discussions with the Russians.

Do the liberal media praise him for his honesty? No! They find a way to spin that as non-brilliant!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Where the fuck is Al Haig when you need him?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Are you talking about the same Al Haig who said I'm in charge, after Reagan got shot, that dumbass didn't even know the correct constitutional chain of succession.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    skihomo: "He seems to be honest and truthful about where he was born."

^^^ what a fag
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @4got If you get the point that the Pro-Trumpers can't even admit that he's a fucking fat slob it gives you more insight into how invested they are in this presidency, and just wait the letdown is going to be ferocious.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL.
    He is fat, no denying that, but so am I and it doesn't impact his ability to be president.

Obama was skinny, and look at all the damage he did as president.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Thats true but I bet his golf game sucks, how the hell can he swing a club with that fat fucking gut in the way.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. True
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    He's not fat; just big boned.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fak news )
  • zef8mich
    7 years ago
    President Taft weighed over 300 and had a BMI of 42.3

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/20…

If Trump weighed the same as Taft his BMI would be couple points lower since Trump is 3" taller than Taft, But as the article says BMI is flawed
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I find it amusing that you talk about his golf game, his weight, what Rachel Mad Cow says, his hair but steadfastly ignore the fact the economy has improved more in the past 4 months than in 8 long years under the Chicago thug rule. You ignore the fact that his closest advisors are being investigated for fraud (Janet Naplitono for mis-appropriation of university funds)(Hillary is being investigated for demanding a corrupt bank official in Pakistan be reinstated after a $1/2 million dollar donation to her foundation), both his former AG's being investigated for ethics violations and may lose their licenses. The Wikki leaks source on the DNC was conveniently murdered just like Vince Foster. Bernie's wife is about to be charged with bank fraud associated with a fund raising scam (so much for being for the common man). Big contributors to Barrack's campaign get big paybacks SOLINDRA
    BUT BARRACK"S GOLF GAME JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @TT I would respond but it really doesn't matter anything anyone says if you disagree it falls on deaf ears. Allow me to tell you I never watch Rachel Maddow and I have voted Republican more times than I have voted Democratic. Your rant not withstanding, is full of false shit. All I said was can this fat fuck tell the truth about anything and the fact that guys like you can't agree that he is a fat fuck tells me more about you than anything else. Sorry for you you keep missing the forest for the trees.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't think he ever tells the truth. People have noted this about his claims to own buildings and claims about how wealthy he is.

SJG

sharing intel with Russians?
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/5/16/a…
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Only person that lies more than a government worker is Sanjoselloydschoene.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Once again in 2016 we were forced to vote for the least worst.
    Our choices were and megalomaniacal murderous cunt.
    or an egotistical self promoter.
    The media thought if they could just force all the better candidates out everyone would vote for the hildabeast; they were wrong!
    Do not tell me I posted lies about the investigations. Napolitano and Mrs. Sanders will be lucky to avoid jail without Barrack's AG to shield their illegal activities.
    Hillary represented everything that is wrong with DC: self anointed ruling class,corruption, nepotism, pay for play, arrogance, and a vicious disdain bordering on hatred of the citizens of the USA. Is it any wonder Trump one because he appealed to visceral dislike for the slavemasters in DC that take for the do-ers at gun point and give to
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @TT Not a whole week has gone by since1/20/2017 without a controversy, and you can't simply agree that Donald J. Trump is a fat fuck !
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    But who determines that there is a controversy? The media that hates anything traditional?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "The media that hates anything traditional?"

Get your head out of Right Wing Media, you're loosing it.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ flagooner is there anything controversial about him being a fat fuck ? ; )
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Hard to argue with that.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, what if Trump sat on your lap and demanded a lap dance. :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    The truth is that every time Trump points the finger and says "Lying Hillary" and "Fake Media/ Lying Press" there are three fingers pointing back at him. This man has no idea of what the words transparency or ethics mean, and what he is least likely to admit is that he is not up to the job. I'm just hoping it is one turn and done.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Huge all we are trying to accomplish here is baby steps. Let's see if we can get agreement on a simple premise, Trump is a fat fuck, if we can get there then, maybe we can get him on a bipartisan diet.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    The largest accomplishment of the Trump administration will be there isn't a Hillary Clinton Administration.........
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Considering the Clinton trail of lies and death perhaps Trump should take lessons from her?

From someone who is a real independent I've been simply amazed at how with one hand the Hillary and democrats in general have pooh-pawed her screw-ups and at the same time done anything and everything to demonize Trump.

Neither one of them were my first, or second, or third choice but of the two I'll deal with Trump and his being a non-political over tweeting screw up as opposed to orange is the new black jump suit Hillary each and every day.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The whole point of this post is simple Trump is a fat fuck and from the looks of him on Memorial Day, he's getting fatter, I revise my estimate of his weight to 350 pounds.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Actually SJG I agree with your last statement 100%.

But ponder that for a moment--a guy runs for office and his heart really isn't in it and he still beats someone who has obsessed about being the first woman President since she was a law school grad. If she'd done anything correct ( avoid using the word right) she should have steam rolled over him and Bernie and actually Obama 8 years previous.

Instead she tried to bend rules, talk out of both sides of her mouth and ass, be an oversized fake and flake and run on the single positive "in her mind" of being born without a penis.

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think much of the electorate is just alienated from politics. Trump registered for them.

SJG
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Not to jump around too much but I found this on line.....

"Ihsan Dura, master tailor at Linea Pitti in Washington, has more than half a century in the business:

"What I see is someone with a minimum 48 [coat] size, waist is about 43 to 44. Weight is at least 240, maybe more," Dura said by phone.

“He’s a big guy. It’s a decent suit. There's puckering on the back because [he has a] fuller shoulder, fuller back, and he’s a little hunched in it — like a hunchback"

It's the opinion of an expert on sizing up people's weight and girth.

SJG--again I don't disagree---to me it only emphasizes my point she was resting on being a female and someone who has been in or near politics forever......in 2016 neither by their own merit or in combination were enough to beat an outsider with no understanding of how politics or the process works.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Hillary Clinton worked very hard for what gains she had. She presented a reasonable and rational set of policies. On the other hand, most of the venom raised against her, was simply based on stereotypes against women.

SJG

Gordon White
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XkhJTJU…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sorry Warrenboy your guy is the Kelly Ann Conway of tailors ; ) he is a fat fucking slob and he has the manners of a boor. I'd be willing to bet he is over 350!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    LOL--he is also at the top of his profession and one of the best known tailors on the east coast.

If you are not aware of who he is I suggest you educate yourself a bit ....either that or start using the condiment of your choice on your foot since you just inserted it into your mouth. :~)

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    He was just using flattery trying to drum up some presidential business ; - )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion