tuscl

Lap dance reruns

Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:16 PM
For the first time I got a lap dance from a girl for a second time. It was cool that she remembered me from a previous visit but the dance wasn't as fun because it was so similar to the first time. Like I was watching a rerun on TV. For those of you who have a regular favorite, do you usually get the same type of dance or does the girl usually mix up her routine?

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems a lot of the hardcore SCers are into familiarity; i.e. once they find a girl they like they stick w/ her. I'm like you - for me subsequent dances on different visits w/ the same dancers are rarely if ever as exciting to me - usually it has to be a few months b/w getting dances from her b/f I want to be w/ her again but still does not feel like the first time - once I've been w/ a dancer for me it's a feeling of "been there done that"
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    My favourites do what I like each time, which is very consistent with each iteration. All of my favourites, in my eyes, are very hot, so any time I see them with their knickers off-- not to mention mine, makes me happy.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have fav dancers and get the same routines. But what are these "lap dances" of which you speak?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I can't recall whow posted this, but it is the single most insightful thing I think I have ever read.... "Paying for dances is a chump's game."
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ haha
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The deciding factor for me isn't whether she switches up performances but whether she treats it as a performance instead of an interaction. If she is impervious to input or direction, I would rather stick to tipping her on stage.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Majority of dancers have a set routine. Newbies repeat that every song. More experienced ones can offer up to 5 dances with variety of moves - and then repeat. There's a dancer Harley in Tiffany's San Antonio that can offer sexy variation for up to 12 songs. Very enjoyable. You can tell a dancer what type of variety you'd like. I know - more work - and you are there to chill. Some respond well to suggestions and improve their dance - but many don't or can't. I take them out of my lineup.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm trying to wrap my brain around the idea that you're getting a second lap dance from a stripper for the first time ever! Though I like variety to some extent, I always have a few favorites at each club that I frequent. The record-holder in that regard was a dancer whom I met when she was 18 and got several dances from almost every year until she hung up the ol' G-string at 36. During those 18 years she danced for me at least 80 times! At that same club there are several other strippers that I've gotten dozens of dances from. I guess I'm not easily bored :)
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    Maybe more clubs should start hiring lap dance choreographers. Lap Dancing with the Stars, anyone?
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce, that was my first time going back to the same dancer because I'm just a strip club beginner.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "The record-holder in that regard was a dancer whom I met when she was 18 and got several dances from almost every year until she hung up the ol' G-string at 36." very cool
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Fair enough, yahtzee. In my own case, I started the hobby in March of a certain year, met a favorite in August, and had probably gotten dances from her four times by the end of the year. I can think of at least three favorites over the years who have gotten me off ten times in the same year! I guess I have a high tolerance for repetition, at least the good kind :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Thanks, GoV! For many, many years she was my ATF stripper; she remains my ATF non-extras girl. Papi must be wondering how it's even possible to get 80+ sets of lappers over an 18-year period from the same girl!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    im OK with the same type of dance if it's a great dance. but if it's just good, not great, or average after the first time, then yeah I'll move on to somebody else.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @flagooner can you believe sjg said it.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I can do a rerun...not consecutively of course . Give me an hour + and exhausting all other strippers for dances then I'll go get a rerun. Done it once. Of course she suddenly became popular after my first session with her so it was harder to get a second session. I hate that odd occurrence.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    When I designate a dancer a regular, it's because she has consistently delivered the goods. If the second time is bad, there IS no third. I like regulars because I don't get a shitty LD ever...or no more than once at least. Even my 7 years with my ATF was hot in year 7; that's how she got that designation. Guys that only club a few times a year would have a tougher time finding a dancer to be a "regular", especially with the turnover. If my CF disappears, there's other I have waiting a turn. SHE waited a year in fact!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Nothing wrong with giving women money, but buying dances is a chump's game because it is just a bad way of interacting with the girl. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Most dancers have a routine that they follow every time. That doesn't usually bother me but if I want something different I just ask for it. Slower, faster, or whatever.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room friendliness. Save the booths and back rooms until you got an intense makeout session going with her, and its now time for your pants to come down. Then after that, take her home with you to continue. SJG
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Most of them have a routine they follow. Some of the better dancers I remember had 2 or 3 different routines. I did have one favorite who never did the same thing twice, but some of that can be chalked up to doing a different sex act each time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That's why you get them off script and civilianize the interaction, in the front room. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion