tuscl

Stripper reaction for LDK

ajvj
Georgia
Saturday, April 15, 2017 6:55 PM
Was going through stripper web shcoked to see so many strippers are offended or dont like when someone LDK I understand not all of them ldk but I mean what u expect a guy to do when a naked gal is grinding a bare on ass on hard tool and if thy keep strocking them over ur pants and not xpecting them to ldk is this even a fair game

21 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I'm shocked that you're shocked that strippers are offended if a PL LDK's on them
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Heathens!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Don't tell your friends or I'll say your a slut Plus its your fault, you were rubbing my butt I'm very sensitive, some would say that's a plus Now I'll go home and change
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Most in my experience don't mind so long as they don't get wet.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    If a stripper strocks me over my pants and I ldk, I xpect her to be flattered, not shcoked. LOL
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    A Haiku on Lapgasms When she grinds on me I cum into a rubber No wetness seeps through
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My first time with my CF was funny; she asked me during full grind if I was going to cum, and I said probably not as LDK is not normal for me. She wanted to be prepared in case I did; she's perfectly happy to make guys cum but she doesn't want to have a surprise wet spot on her costume or skin. That being said, she does swallow for her more intimate customers. Frankly I can't find any rhyme or reason in this at all...
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I've yet to have a pissed off stripper. Most take it as a compliment or a sign of success. Maybe I've been lucky with my selection of dancers. The last one was cute, she told me not to be embarrassed, she's had guys do that before. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was hoping for it and wearing my LDK pants, lol. I just told her I appreciate her kindness.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Was going through stripper web shcoked to see so many strippers are offended or dont like when someone LDK" Always take what you read on SW with a huge grain of salt, the girls (with the help of the mods) have built a consensual fantasy of what strip clubs are like (which are nothing like the strip clubs I go to), and a strict orthodoxy as far as what kinds of views are allowed to be expressed. Meanwhile, we have every indication that a lot of this is posing -- for example, according to at least one credible report, many of the same girls viciously attacking "dirty girls" and extras in general on the site, are doing extras IRL, but the SW orthodoxy does not allow them to express anything but disgust. If SW were truly a "stripper support site", the many, many strippers who perform extras could go there to commiserate; but of course, that's no really the purpose of the site. ANYWAY! Rant over. I've never LDKed so have no first-hand knowledge of how strippers would react to it. I have had strippers tell me "I just want the guy to warn me". I do think that if I were capable of LDKing, I'd put a condom on under my pants; getting surprise-splooge on a stripper during a lapdance is not my thing.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I once had a stripper complain that she didn't get to taste anything. However that wouldn't have been an LDK. A bouncer almost caught her and that killed it for me. I found out why some people like visiting almost empty strip clubs but that was years ago. I wouldn't even bother to read what the strippers post on stripper web except for entertainment. They live in a fantasy world.
  • fastscrs
    7 years ago
    Just the opposite has been my experience. Strippers have told me they expect me to cum, that they feel they haven't done their job if I don't and have even whispered in my ear, "thank you" when I did cum.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The other day I was at rockstars club and got a couple dances from a hot blonde. pretty face, nice curves, and a belly ring(I'm a sucker for belly rings). it was the 2nd or 3rd closest I've cum to ldk'ing. I didn't so I have no clue how she would have taken it but it seemed like she was grinding hard with the intent of getting me off. or maybe it was just one of those days. idk. anyway, fuck stripperweb. like subra said, they have a fantasyland over there that's not even close to real strip clubs. some might get offended. others might be indifferent. others still might encourage it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances and LDKing is a chump's game! SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ because if it is not the way SJG gets enjoyment it must be a chump's game.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Spend YOUR money the way you fucking want. Letting online bullies like SJG make decisions for you is the real CHUMPS GAME
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Chessmaster, if that blonde was my CF, she wouldn't mind if you LDK'ed as long as you didn't get it on her. She has told me about 33% of her customers do. She works the day shift until 8:00 PM on M, W, Th, Fri, Sat.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've had more that seemed upset that I didn't LDK, like they had failed. It depends on the girl. If she gets mad about LDK, you picked the wrong girl.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^bingo
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    flagooner, Yeah, some guys like just getting their wallet sucked dry. But enjoying it makes them chumps all the more. SJG
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I can only recall one dancer who ever got mad when I LDK'd, most either ignore it. The ones who don't want you to cum won't grind enough. Many dancers really seemed intent to get me to cum, and one my favorites the first time her dance was amazing and right when I was about to cum I mentioned, "if you keep that up I am going to cum," and she answered, "that is the intention." The funniest answer I heard so far was when I said, "wow, I think you are trying to get me to cum." She replied in a yoda voice, "trying I am not, do I will," Then about a minute later she answers, "see, doubt me you must not." I cracked up and she laughed and said, "man you won't believe how long I have been waiting to use that line."
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Don't believe anythings those girls on stripweb say. They are all FOS and just putting a show for each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion