tuscl

It's inappropriate to not tip a girl....for saying hi?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:23 PM
Ran into something really weird. A girl said hi to me and was quick to ask for a dance. Wasn't my type so i said no and then she seemed like she accepted. Until she asked for a tip. I was shocked because she literally just asked me for a dance and nothing else. And she said "because she's a girl". I was confused because she did absolutely NOTHING for me and asked for a tip. Is this a thing g I'm missing or something because I have never heard this before.

32 comments

• jester214
    7 years ago
    I've seen it before, nothing really surprises me anymore in regards to tipping. Asking me for a tip is a guaranteed way to not get one.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Some girls play on your guilt for not getting a dance, and they ask for a tip. It's laughable, it's comical and more than a little pathetic on her part, and really speaks to an inability to earn from dances and VIPs. Just say no, be polite and don't let her ruin your club vibe for the dancer you actually want to spend money on. CP
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    After 25 years of visiting strip clubs I've had dancers try that. It rarely works with me unless she's a babe and I want a dance from her.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've had a few girls ask for money just for sitting with me. In my early clubbing days, I fell for it a few times. Not anymore. But some girls will try... and say anything to separate you from your money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They do it b/c there are too-many newbs, or dweebs, that allow themselves to be controlled by strippers like a yoyo - strippers do what they do b/c they get away with it (buy me w drink, give me a tip, etc) - too many custies confuse strip-club bizness with chivalry and many dancers exploit that vulnerability
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She is out of line
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The answer to everything you want, but never ask for is NO, so she lost nothing by asking.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've seen it more often than not, asking for a tip just for asking's sake. It drives me nuts. However, they are there to make money, so that's what she's going to do. I don't think she's out of line, unless she gets mad when you say "no."
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    If she stops by for 5 seconds and says hi and tries to sell a dance, no, I won't tip her. If she sat with me for like 10-15 minutes and I'm not buying a dance then I'll be more inclined to tip her for using her 'time'.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I would've just told her that her gut was too big.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've had dancers do that; ask for a tip for nothing. These are girls to stay away from! Their calling card is that it's all about money. I KNOW that...but it's better when they at least pretend to like you! I will say however, that maybe once a night a cute girl will spend a little time with me talking that for whatever reason I won't be doing dances with. I'll give her $5 and thank her for her time when she makes the pitch. If I DO want her to come back, I give her $20.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep, this has happened to me. They're targeting newbs and guys who are afraid of confrontation or doing something wrong in a strip club. I never tip these girls.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Unless there was a miscommunication, wouldn't tip a girl for that. Something like she came up because I asked for a dancer and the wrong one got tapped. I will tip a girl if she sits for a bit and I take pass on the dance. Like others said, that's just being polite. In clubs where girls don't know what they're doing, sometimes that turns into a walk by if dancers pass that on.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This happened to me as I was leaving the club last night after my hand job. She asks for a dance as I'm arranging my Uber. I politely say that I'm leaving, maybe next time (even though I would duck her with SJG's sick, assuming that he has a dick). Then she says "well do I at least get a tip." For what, she didn't say. For her heart beating I guess. I said "not this time." Of course, that will always be the answer.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    "sick" was supposed to be "dick." By since I was talking about SJG it might not matter.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @gmd unfortunately I couldn't because she didn't. She just wasn't what I was interested in that night. I told her no though. She fortunately didn't blow up.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Best thread topic of the day. How many versions of this entitlement does one encounter in the club? Many. I like to see how others handle it. Depends on the mood I'm in if it's a flippant response or one based on politeness, along with how the dancer asks the question. There's a saying, it's not what you say but how you say it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You should have just told her "fuck you jackie"
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, fuck you, ho. Florida clubs are like that, it's so bad, I don't sit at the bar, cuz invariably that's where they hit me up for a tip.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ That's funny. I sit at the bar for that very reason, to avoid dancers coming by asking for handouts. In our clubs it's usually understood you're an inactive participant when at the bar, unless you go up to the stage and tip.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Even if they sit with me for 15 minutes or so, and I decline their dance request, I won't tip them for their "time" unless I asked her to sit with me.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Where do you club, Meat72 ?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    You don't have to tip them for anything. But they do work for tips. You can't blame her for asking. I'm sure the small tips she does manage to get add up. With that said: I generally follow CP's advice and don't tip dancers who ask for tips or at most tip them once then avoid them. I'd rather treat the dancers who provide service, mileage, and rapport. They earn more dances and tip that way without having to ask. Asking if it's inappropriate for a dancer to ask for a tip is like asking if it's inappropriate for a customer for ask for sex. It's going to be asked daily so don't let it bother you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't believe in tipping every-dancer just b/c she's in the club - it isn't my job to worry about her making $$$; if she can't make $$$ as a stripper she should do something else. And w.r.t. dancers asking me for a tip b/c they sat down w/ me - if I'm not interested in you and you sat down uninvited; bitch you should tip-me for wasting my valuable PL-time and not allowing me to get w/ someone that does interest me - dancers sitting next to you or plunking themselves on your lap uninvited is one of my biggest pet-peeves; I only got so much time in the visit to be being cock-blocked by an uninvited dancer. If I enjoy her company or want her company; then yeah I'll spend $$$ on her either via dances or a tip (usually the former). A while ago I had a cool ebony sitting w/ me bar-side for a few-songs while we waited for a 2-for-1; she was very good company and I wanted to get dances w/ her - she then got called up on stage; I'm not a stage-tipper but got-up and stage-tipped her a $10 b/c I didn't wanna make her feel like she wasted her time (and I subsequenlty also got dances from her, and more).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I hate being asked for tips or drinks by dancers I am not interested in - I'm there to have a good-time not subsidize some bitche's drinking habit or inability to make $$$.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Its not wrong for you to decline. But its also not wrong for her to ask. Generally you don't want to burn your bridges with girls. Best is for you to decide what you want, and which girl you want, and then to approach her yourself and be generous. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At some of the places where I live, zero touching, zero mileage, the girls do a tips round after their stage set, they expect everyone in the house to fork over $1. Hard to avoid, can only make so many trips to the bathroom. In strip clubs they do earn money just for being female. That's just how it works. The money pays for them to be there, and to dress the part. Keeps them out of the finance sector. But best if you just go once in a while. See a girl outside instead. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Best is if you do like the girl and do have money to pass out, and you can start getting hands on friendly and feeding her money and getting GFE friendly. After you've got an intense makeout session going with her, and it is time for your pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room. And then take her home with you too. Strip clubs show you how life could be different. But in and of themselves they are not a good way of meeting any needs. SJG
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I haven't been asked for a tip for nothing for the last two or 3 years. However when I did get asked I might give them a dollar. One girl seemed ok with that and even flashed her tits to me. Most did not. One girl got upset I only tipped her a dollar, said something rude and gave it back to me. Best way to not ever get dances from me is going around asking for a tip for nothing. When I was buying a lot of dances, I never got dances from those who walked around asking for a tip for no reason. Dances are where dancers made almost all their money. I saw that as helping to get rid of these girls. Most guys said no, I said no a lot. I never tipped more than a dollar if I got approached.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Two recent examples of strippers asking me for tips for doing nothing and how I responded: (1) A new favorite gave me a third consecutive lapgasm with her seductive grind and I tipped her $15 on top of the $45 for three dances. As I was leaving the club, she was sitting outside smoking and asked me for a $20 tip. I said simply "I already tipped you inside". We're still fine -- in fact, a possible OTC date may be developing. (2) Last week at a dive bar, a formerly gorgeous dancer whom drug use has not been kind to plopped down beside me and, without any preliminaries, asked me to tip her. (She has blown me on two previous occasions.) I said "For what? You haven't done anything!" I followed up with an offer of $10 if she would take her top off and grind on me for one whole song. Done! Everyone won.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce good way to deal with these dancers.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This has rarely happened to me, but has a couple times. I just tip $1 like with those $1 short dances that it would just feel harsh to turn them down for, and if she ever repeats, look at her with a puzzled expression and tell her that I gave her a tip last time. OTOH, I don't mind tipping after sitting together if I'm not looking for dances from a particular dancer that night. IMO, a backrub, intel about other clubs in the area, etc, can be worth what the dancer's cut would be for a lap dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion