tuscl

What incentive do strip clubs have in strictly enforcing the no-touch rule?

dagincourt88
Illinois
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:35 PM
I understand that prostitution is illegal in the united states and the clubs run the risk of being shut down if it's proven that it's a brothel. However, some strip clubs are more strict than the others. I've seen quite a few of them where the bouncers act like the strippers are their wives. Why is this so? What do the bouncers get out of killing their patrons' boners?

16 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    From a business perspective, many clubs would see it the other way. If the bouncers are dicks and the money keeps rolling in, what incentive do strip clubs have to stop killing boners?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Protecting their liquor license and business permit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the past it has often been posted that liquor sales are the #1 cashcow for strip clubs and many localities threaten SCs w/ taking away their liquor license unless they keep things clean - I don't live in such an area thus can't answer why some clubs may be more lenient than others other than some SC owners may be willing to take more risks than others (perhaps the dives?). It's usually more the local ordinances than the SCs themselves for keeping a lid on things. Also ordinances are often at the city-level and one city may have tight ones and a nearby city less so.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "If the bouncers are dicks and the money keeps rolling in, what incentive do strip clubs have to stop killing boners?" Well said.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It can keep the best looking no touch girls from leaving the club to work where they don't have to compete with extras girls. Cheetah in Atlanta for instance. The customers keep coming in for the eye candy.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    The one answer I know for a fact, in this area is: for the clubs that serve liquor, liquor sales are a huge portion of their income, and they are at huge risk of living their liquor license Conjecture as far as the rest: Obviously, for club owners of non-liquor clubs, this is their livelihood, no one wants to get criminal charges pressed against them, or possibly lose their business. For the bouncers themselves, there's the double-incentive of: 1. bigger tips from strippers who like it that the bouncers police the touching), 2. tips from customers who rightly or wrongly think that tipping will get them some extra margin as far as touching.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume bouncers behave according to management/ownership wishes, pretty-much just following orders (although many are douches in how they implement the orders) . In somr clubs bouncers hover around like helicopters and in others one barely notices them.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    It also depends on their relationship with the local LE. I am positive one of my old favorite clubs would be a home for extras if the local cops weren't out to get them.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My club is a notorious "no extras" club; where even sucking a tit isn't a regular thing with a lot of dancers. But there are dancers who go beyond that with no problems as they know how to get away with it, like my CF. Being a long time regular customer, I know the old time bouncers and when one of them is watching the screens, I never get a warning, especially when the owner isn't there like last night. High mileage indeed! A new bouncer is like a new dancer: they stay much stricter to the "rules" and even with my extras CF, there's less action.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Maybe they are trying to get more patrons to grease them? As it is written in RickyBoy's The System that you should.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    My understanding is that no-touch rules begin with local government, not club management. Regardless of that, it all boils down to enforcement and revenue. If it is enforced by LE and management, but the club is still profitable, why risk unlawful behavior? If it is not enforced by LE or management, maybe the club feels the grind is necessary to bring in business. There are not good- enough looking girls in my local clubs to draw customers in without at least some mutual contact.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    IME each club tries to carve out their niche in the market. Where they attempt to position themselves determines how much they flirt with the boundaries imposed by the local ordinances.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Depends on the business and political environment, but usually the motive is holding on to permits and licenses. Strip club management doesn't actually care a lot about your boner, as compared to other business metrics.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At lot of it depends on the jurisdiction. Most people would agree that touching is not prostitution. But here in Santa Clara County our DA's office doesn't see it that way. They don't want to let things go as they have in San Francisco. So they don't hit people with a stick, they hit them with a sledge hammer. They hit people with so many charges that they will plead guilty. They know that one lost jury trial and it could be just like San Francisco, as the laws are the same. So here, our strip clubs have the motivation of closure and felony criminal charges as an incentive to stay no touching. Only in our underground circuit is this routinely violated. So it just depends upon where you live. SJG
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    To attract prude strippers who >=8
  • Bandit5160
    7 years ago
    Because they are scared that the fucking pigs will try to shut them down
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion