tuscl

Texting Frequency

houjack
Explosion in my pants
Is it just me, or do you guys also have girls that take hours to reply to text messages. Sometimes days.

I thought it was a particular girl, but I'm starting to think this is normal for strippers (maybe even younger girls in general).

28 comments

• a21985
    7 years ago
    Somewhere, there's a stripper you texted wondering why you keep texting her and hoping a slow response will help you take a hint....especially if your texts are all buddy buddy rather than more "business" focused.

But in all seriousness, outside of my former ATF who would text just to chat, if I text a stripper, it's "are you going to be in today" or "when's your next shift." If she doesn't respond in a time I see fit to make my decision, it's her loss. They're working women with real (often strange) lives outside of the club, and sometimes plenty of other regulars they communicate with. To top it off, they're naturally flakes. I won't hold it against them if they are slow to respond, I'll just move on with my plans.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    most strippers are in very inconsistent in responding to texts. Sometimes they respond in minutes, other times it's hours or days, and other times they completely ignore the message. Just learn to deal with it cause it won't change. If they don't respond promptly I text again if the little head insists, or otherwise I just ignore them and move on to the next whore.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    When a stripper doesn't respond to my text, I just assume she's fucking some other guy. She'll text me when she needs money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Are you texting about "business"; i.e. going in to see her or set up an OTC date?

Or are you just chatting?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Send them a fart on a text
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Send her a dick pic (of your better side of course)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    my CF is actually very good at responding, and it doesn't take her forever either. that said, she's the only stripper i've texted with regularly--- so its not like i have much experience texting with them. in other words, my sample size is very small lol
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I don't expect general chatting at all, lol. I'll chat if they want, but that's not what I meant by my post. I'm talking about business and making plans to meet up.

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Take a hint. She's not your GF.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As a general rule, strippers are atrociously bad texters. Obviously, you might get better response times if you keep it to business, and text her relatively less often. But with many of the strippers I know, the characteristics she shows towards you, she shows to a greater or lesser extent to others as well. The passive-aggressive "there's a text I got that I don't want to deal with because I'm busy or it makes me uncomfortable or makes me have to think so I'll just ignore it for hours or days or forever" is a pretty common behavior many strippers who I've gotten to know well, display towards many in their lives. As a customer, you might get it more often, but her friends are getting a dose too.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    You'll get a faster reply through Snapchat...
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Subraman, you basically described exactly what I've seen. I figured that's how it was. I just wondered if others had similar experiences.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The no-text response is analogous to when they sit at the club and don't approach anyone.

IMO most strippers do not like their job and only hustle when they really have to or don't have a choice - thus IMO most strippers don't wanna have to deal w/ custies unless they have to (need $$$ ASAP; etc).

PLs are the equivalent of same-day-loans; you deal with it when you don't have any other choice.

Of course there are exceptions just like in any field where there are those that like their job or just hustle more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    To be blunt - it's 50% her and 50% you - she does not want to deal w/ you unless she has to or needs to (applies to almost all of us).
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I agree that strippers are in general notoriously bad texters, both because they typically deal with texts from a lot of different dudes in a day and because they're flakes. This causes me to appreciate the ones all the more who consistently respond to my texts immediately. I have a BBBJQ (figure it out) at one club whom I see maybe 5 times a year, but she knows that I always do a VIP with her when I'm in her town, so when I text her about her availability on a given afternoon, she responds right away.

OTOH, my ATF, for all her virtues, is not very good at responding to my texts in a timely way -- if at all. It got so bad that we worked out a package deal last month for a certain number of OTC dates at a somewhat low total, which I paid in advance, with a sizable end-of-month bonus if (a) all of the dates went well (on time, no interruptions) and (b) she texted me adequately throughout the month. I know it's manipulative, but it had the effect of improving her performance both on dates and between dates. Results were mixed but mostly good.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I've found stripper texting responses tend to improve in direct proportion to how much money I give them. Under no circumstances should you construe that to mean it progresses to anything like "good," but it does get better.

That said, get used to it. :)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I used to get pissed when my atf took a long time to reply.

Then I realized that these girls are not living in a normal world.

I was expecting her to reply just like an associate in business would respond to a email or a voicemail. But these girls do not have any idea as to what it's like in the real world in a business situation. Fast money. Easy work hours of 6 to 7 hrs. And only having to work 3 or maybe 4 days a week. All the while drinking, smoking, possible drugs and having sex. These girls don't know what it's like to have a 8 am meeting and a presentation to show to a client that you've been working on for the past couple weeks.

So they are not going to put any kind of priority on responding to a text or a request. It's just not something that they feel is necessary anymore isn't their world.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    It must be strippers in general. Every other girl under 30 -mostly employees or client- seems to consider texting the fastest mode of communication. I have to remind myself to,minimally, respond with "ok" to a text. Normally I would see the text and put my phone away.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've gotten so disgusted lately with strippers not returning my texts confirming OTC, etc that last week I deleted all stripper numbers from my cell phone.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Subraman, you basically described exactly what I've seen. I figured that's how it was. I just wondered if others had similar experiences."

One of the things that was a bit of an "aha!" moment for me, was when I put together that many of the attributes a stripper shows towards me as a customer, are the same attributes that led her to the point in her life where stripping became the best choice she could make. Customers are the lowest on her priority so we get it the worst, but the lack of response to texts, flaking, impulsiveness, poor judgement -- everyone around her, including friends and family, get a dose of that from her every day, it's who she is. It's not always conscious disrespect towards us, is how she lives her life, and why she's at the strip club, and meeting a guy twice her age for sex, in the first place
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Most of my texts are about business when are you going to be in when is our next OTC date ironically I'm dealing with a stripper like this currently that seems to not want to text back at all usually if they don't open up some line of communication with me I'll be done with them soon
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I"m perfectly happy being in a text relationship with a stripper where we sometimes send flirty banter, or sexy pics, or whatever. But that's not required, just a bonus. That absolute minimum for me is: if I can't get her to respond to whether she'll be working, I quickly demote her from "CF for whom I'll make a special trip to the club, and reserve all my time and $ for her", to "opportunisitc, if I don't have any other prospects".
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    My favs know either to return a text in less than 30 mins or not at all.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    My CF responds to most of my texts fairly quickly within an hour or 2, and sometimes immediately.
    However there have been a few times it took her a day or 2 to respond.

Inconsistent response times are part of the territory, just need to get used to it :)
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Unless you actually have some sort of relationship with the girl, you really shouldn't expect her to respond to much more than "when are you working next?" But it cuts both ways. I get texts and snaps from girls I really don't want to visit just then, so when they don't respond to one of my texts I understand.

On the other hand, dancers I am "friends" with act more like typical females. Sometimes they may not respond for 2 hours or even 2 days, but when I really want to reach them I will usually call and they will usually answer.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My #2 favorite just "disappears" for days. When I want to set up something I send her a text saying Hi
    Sometimes she'll answer in 5 mins ; other times 3 weeks. My ATF used to be as described by most of you, but since she stopped using narcotics she's cut all ties with her "friends", is sober, and usually gets back to me pretty quickly.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    When it takes them days to respond to a text, that's when it pisses me off, I'd rather have them not respond at all.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Funny how hard they push to get your number, but when you text it's too much trouble to respond. Well, my ITC/OTC CF knows I'm getting attention from her competitors, so she's obviously not too concerned about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion