tuscl

OTC at the house

larryfisherman
California
I realize doing OTC at a hotel is what most of you do, but when you decide to OTC with a stripper at a house, do you prefer to do it at her house or your house? And why?

I would think most of you would prefer being in the comforts of your own home for obvious reasons. Then again some of you don't want strippers knowing where you live, you have to watch out for them stealing your shit, and some of you have kids and/or wife so it's more difficult doing it at your house.

33 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    WTF??

Is this guy a Txtittyfag(dot) or HughGRectum alias? His threads are really childlike, bordering on homosexual tendencies.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good idea boss
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    He's a douche.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I think there are some guys here who have done OTC at their own home or apartment.

To each their own, but I think that's pretty dumb and not worth the potential risk. I prefer neutral territory and always use hotels.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I enjoy hosting at my house and I've had strippers over several times. It's a huge risk, but so far I've had no issues. These days it's only responsible college-student SBs.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"but I think that's pretty dumb and not worth the potential risk"

^^^For me, that's the rule ... and obviously, all rules are meant to be broken. I've had a small handful of strippers over my house ... each time it was with longtime ATFs, often girls who I didn't just know pretty well, but knew their friends, was on their facebooks, etc. Not that that's a guarantee of anything, but I have to get a pretty good sense of their character, consistently over time, before I let them know where I live. I do absolutely love OTCing at my place, when I'm lucky enough to find this kind of relationship. And, it's one of the things that's continuing to draw me to arrangements, even if I haven't had a lot of luck there yet.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've done both. I like my house so I don't have to drive, and I like her house just to see how she lives.

But for a girl I don't know well, or don't know where she lives, I would never use my house; I'd get a room. She'd see all my guitars and figure they're easy to turn in to cash.

When I used to OTC more, I'd usually get a room at the Sybaris. I love fucking in the pool!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "When I used to OTC more, I'd usually get a room at the Sybaris. I love fucking in the pool!"

Remind me never to open my eyes or mouth in that pool! ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    DS II preferred to come to my house because it made her feel less like a prostitute. I also sometimes took DS III to my house just cause it was hot to fuck a teenager on my wife's bed. But I don't trust most strippers with that sort of information.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The main risk I see with doing it at her house is potential robbery from her pimp lurking in the house.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Not just her pimp. Her boyfriend, an ex-boyfriend, a stalker. As a rule, these girls have poor judgement in general, and in particular often make poor choices in men. You just plain don't know what could happen at her place, and it's not just "pimp lying in wait at the house"; it could just as well be a boyfriend coming home early from work, which she didn't expect and didn't warn you could happen

That said, I've also done strippers' houses -- again, as above for OTCing at your house: my general rule is that I shouldn't do it, but a small handful of times with well-vetted girls, I break the rule
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    ATAC : That's what chlorine is for.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Only at a bounce house. Imagine OTC in a bounce house. Best 15 yo birth party. I'm telling you.

Larry. if you bring a prostitute to your house or go to her house with her, you deserve what's coming to you. Prostitutes are dangerous creatures. Respect that. Stay safe out there.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I prefer my house. It has all the comforts of home, so to speak. I have my TV, internet, music, couch, and bed. I know where my guns are if I ever needed to defend myself. And the best thing is that I can cook lasagna.

A stripper's house may be dirty and cluttered and depressing. It may be in a bad area. It may have kids or a boyfriend waiting in the closet with a baseball bat.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    When I'd OTC at my ex-ATF's place, her B/F was usually there. He didn't seem to mind so it was cool. One time her g/f was there...that was a memorable night!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks Dominic, I will!

You guys know where this is going. I got a fav, and I'm debating whether ask her about OTC at her house or my house. I'm thinking my house would be better for all the reasons listed.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I prefer at my house but only with strippers that I trust enough to go BBFS with. I've only done it once at her house and I knew her extremely well. The house was brand new. I even had to take my shoes off on the porch to protect the still new carpet.

Hotels/motels are usually just when I am out of town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I use a Buger King bathroom
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ humpty dance reference :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    BuRger King LOL
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    larry, do you know her real name? Do you know where she lives? What car she drives? If the answer is "yes" you're at least not a total idiot if she steals something. I'd invite her over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One's place (if one lives alone) or her place if it's nice-enough - feels more natural than a commercial hotel room - but doing the home thing is predicated on how well one may know her and what kinda vibe she gives you (crazy-bitch vs having her shit relatively together)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    If those are your only two choices, I would say your house.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "I use a Buger King bathroom"

Classic
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Rockstar- I know her real name, I know what car she drives (she's driven me around town before), she recently moved, I don't know where her new residence is.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Hotel: five times with three different dancers
    Her place: double digits of times with ATF

The first time with her, we stayed in a hotel room because she had just broken up with and moved out from a boyfriend and I wanted to be on neutral turf. Every other time we've just stayed in her apartment, which is kind of messy but always has some food and drink and, of course, a bedroom and a bathroom. Also, it's free :)

I have noticed sometimes that she might be bizarrely missing things like towels or blankets. One night we slept with neither a sheet nor a blanket and had one towel to share in the morning. (Nowadays I keep a spare towel and blanket in my car when I visit, just in case.) Strippers, like cats and unlike dogs, can barely be domesticated.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, lots of the people on this board are business travelers. So either their hotel room is paid for, or at least it is paid for with untaxed funds. For them its either an OTC girl, or sleeping alone. But paying out of pocket with taxed funds for a hotel room in your home metro?

You had posted before that there are some girls in these clubs that you would want to take home with you.

So again, you are getting close here. Just focus you attention on those girls, and leave the rest of them alone.

SJG

Turkish Belly Dance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZakctn…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJdyP0lD…

Remember "The Music Box", Hungarian Arrow Cross?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_V…

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/17/i…

Model Reveals Cellulite in Target's Newest Swimsuit Campaign
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/targets-new-…
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    SJG wrote: "Larry, lots of the people on this board are business travelers. So either their hotel room is paid for..."
    -------------------------
    That's exactly how I look at it. If you get to know a dancer well and trust her, then there's very little reason to get a hotel room. In point of fact, the dancer is probably far more apprehensive about getting raped than you are about getting robbed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Good point!

And also Larry, if you are having sex with girls you don't trust, then that also means that you are ignoring some of those you have said you want to take home with you.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good advice fellas
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    OTC at my place- No. I don't need a stripper casing my home for her piece of shit baby daddy.
    OTC at her place- More no. Been there, was disgusted by that. I paid for the fantasy, I want to fuck the fantasy, and I don't want to see a roach running up the wall while I'm trying to bust a nut.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I like my OTC in a van down by the river
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ha! Grand, I've fucked 5 girls in the Odyssey and got a few BJ's as well. Very convenient!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion