tuscl

Emily of tuscl, being interviewed on a podcast #ridiculous

Help me out here. Give me some advice I can share next time I'm on the air ...

*I start to talk after about 20 minutes
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/a/a/8/aa8102c1…

Find them on twitter (https://twitter.com/jodynscott) and facebook, give them some love on our episode for us ... lets show them how strong our community is.

PS: Founder says "thick jeans" is the worst advice. I might agree with him on that, ha.

28 comments

• sinclair
    8 years ago
    Good elaboration on the glossary and abbreviations. Next time, tell them about ROB's and blue light shopping.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Thick jeans = no bueno.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice crew for life

Best club gear is athletic gear that is soft and can be passed off as dress clothing in a dark club..also should only use black clothing in case of a LDK natural or forced
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Jeans? What is this?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    CrazyJoe would shit in their diaper, that's what I think of their idea.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jeans is a rookie mistake
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Talk about the system and how Ricky boy uses a white polystyrene suit to suidice crack whores LMFAO

Also talk about the art of a LDK in a clean club
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sweet interview, you gave the scoop on TUSCL well, Emily. Next time ??? Hmm, going to think about that one.
  • TeoTommy
    8 years ago
    No shirts with buttons. Getting fishnets snagged on a button, during the song you paid for sucks ass. She's trying to get unhooked, you're trying to unhook her, and no one is getting any grinding done.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Sweet job - the radio dudes seemed too hyper, wouldn't even let you complete a sentence.
    Ha Ha $2 bills.

You are on a roll Emily (maybe you are LoPaw afterall)!
    For next outing here are a few tips:

TUSCL can be used to find all strip clubs in a city ("browse nearby" button).
    Club ratings are suspect but give you an idea about highest rated dancers or lowest rated and also the best and worst value clubs. This saves a business visitor time - because the most hyped club in a city is almost never the one where great times can be had.

A couple of ideas to take TUSCL to the next level:
    Add "Like" and "Dislike" button for every Review, Discussion and Article.
    This will bring the best stuff to the top based on community feedback.

Reach out to the dancers and give them free membership to TUSCL.
    All they should do is fill out their profile: Stage Name, Club(s), Stats, ethnicity, why a customer should drive 25 miles to see her and optional, but highly recommended, full body shot (face obscured ok, if dancer is shy)

Each club's page should show dancers that are working at the moment.
    Of course each dancer is responsible for updating that - and there will be mistakes and inaccuracies.

However, a dancer wants to advertise she is working a certain shift. Means more money. TUSCL members will check this website often just to avoid a club with less than 5 dancers working - i.e., avoid wasting their time.
    So in the end it will work out and turn out to be fairly accurate.

That "live stat" feature can be extended for a club to announce unexpected dance/drink/food specials on a slow night. They would love flash mobs suddenly show up at 7:30 PM - as an example.

Face it - the biggest time waster for a strip club regular is a "dead club" - which you realize only after you have driven to the club and paid cover. TUSCL can help a bit.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Emily! Emily! Emily!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Is they next radio show going to focus on some of the crazier stories on here?

Perhaps a show focused on lapdanceking82. That would be brilliant! ;)

(No disrespect to lapdanceking82, I just like his stories)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ They should spotlight when LDK decided to grab the hips of an air dancer and forced himself to grind on her to completion. Classic LDK !
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've asked dancers about jeans and they all have had no opinion; not sure exactly why we hear not to wear them.

I wish the interviewer had asked about the need for an 'edit' function....Emily?????
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Great job Emily. The only obvious error was that you didn't mention wearing a white three piece suit. Do try to explain the System next time. It is Rick's only contribution to humanity. Perhaps you could take Juice with you for the next interview. Desertscrub could also add some colorful commentary.

Best news of all. Emily definitely sounds like a redhead.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    KFC up da ass hole LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Emily voice is hot...she kinda sounds like a stripper lol....she said "chub" lol...so cute

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    11 out of 17 clubs had jizz all over lol

New LDK challenge go into the club with a hand held black light LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    These guys sound like rookies LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    They want a bounce house LMFAO aka kiddy Coral LMFAO

Aaaahhhh...Emily found a way to work my name in lol...she used the term juice and juiced ...thanks beautiful
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She said to do a OTC at Denny's LMFAO...I love this chick

LDK in a Diaper LMFAO

Strip Club Cult LMFAO brilliant
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You can still listen to this just click the link and fast-forward to 22 min in to find Emily and Tuscl convo
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fonder you need to give Emily some Dick as a Reward
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm totally down for a Barbara Walters style interview with Emily LMFAO
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    How did she not talk about "The System" 35% success rate over 18 months and at least $3k

Tuskel? Isn't it pronounced tussle?

Those nerds wouldn't make it one hour in a stripper club without being juiced
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Oh for those newbies crashing the party...The System works.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

In all my years of clubbing, I have never received a $2 bill as change at ANY club.

The adult diaper thing will never work either. Too much work when you can just wear a rubber if you are really concerned about if.

And the advice on wearing thick jeans? Uh... No. Do not do that.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion