tuscl

I might have Daddilac beat for PL of the year

larryfisherman
California
No matter how much I read these threads and get insight from some of the veterans on here, I still don't learn.

Case in point: There's this stripper I have been friendly with for months at one of the clubs I go. We've done dinner and a couple of sporting events as friends OTC. She is VERY attractive, but I didn't want to be her BF or exclusive to her as far as being her regular or anything like that. There are other attractive girls at the club, so I was spreading my money around, but I got dances from her semi regularly.

We had/have a really good connection, she had dropped a couple of hints that she wouldn't mind being with me. I didn't jump on the opportunity. She's been traveling a lot the past couple of months, and she hasn't been in town the past few weeks. The more time she is away, the more that I realize that I fucking miss her, and that I want to be with her. Of course some of it is lust, I love her body and I want to have passionate sex with her. On the other hand it's not just sex. I love just chilling out with her, having deep conversations with her etc.

I recently found she has a boyfriend that is taking care of her financially. That should have been the end of it for me, but I'm thinking shit I got money, I can take care of her financially, I can give her what she needs. I'm really considering telling her that I want to be with her, I will give her whatever she needs, and that I don't care who's in my way. My brain is telling me DON'T FUCKING DO IT, it's gonna end up disastrous. My heart is telling me that if you really care for someone then you will do whatever it takes.

I've thought about being with her. If I told my family I was dating a stripper of course they would not support it, but fuck em, it's not their life, it's my life. I can't really tell too many of my work colleagues and friends that I'm dating a stripper. With strippers you always have to worry about what they are doing ITC, and OTC when you're not there. All of this is screaming not to do it, but my heart is beating pretty hard for her right now. Of course there's plenty of other hot girls in LA, but they're not her.

My fellow TUSCLers I ask you to set me straight. Give me tough love if needed. Am I crazy for wanting to be with her?

50 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Only one problem: she currently has a BF

Lol
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Probably not crazy.

But definitely blinded by the save a hoe syndrome that many of us (who are honest about it) have fallen into in the past.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Well, lots of guys have a non-sex worker g/f and it ends....it's not this will be any worse. I say give it a shot but keep your finances under control.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Since last summer I've been more or less in love with a stripper, who has had not one, not two, but *three* boyfriends in that time, one of whom she's about to move in with, so I certainly understand what you're going through. My advice is: See her ITC, see her OTC if you can, but don't try to make her your girlfriend because (a) she's a stripper and (b) she already has a boyfriend! It seems pretty clear-cut to me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You're just in the rotation. One of 'n' many. You are looking for monogamy that isn't there.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    You are fucking nuts....DO NOT DO IT.... RUN AWAY NOW
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "Only one problem: she currently has a BF"

There are so many problems:

1. She's a stripper (the rest are subsets of this)
    2. She has lied to you repeatedly.
    3. She has no interest in you.
    4. She has been completely unreliable.
    5. You have crying over this same fabricated story for over a month now.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes Warhawks I am definitely blinded by that syndrome. I keep trying to turn a hoe to a housewife. I convince myself that she's different, she doesn't do extras, she's actually going to school. She is not referring to the girl I'm talking about, I'm just talking about in general.

GoVikings- apparently so, but I'm thinking of getting my Drake Marvin's Room mode on. "Fuck that nigga that you love so bad, I know you still think about the times you had".

Dominic you're probably right.

Mr. Deuce that is good advice.

Good point Rockstar.

Daddilac if you say to get out then it must be time to get out.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I know you still think about the times we had"
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I wish I had asked for advice before I started that, not sure I would have followed it but still wish I had asked

On a side note, I have seen her a couple times and she has not asked for money again. When she does I will kick her to the curb, I am enjoying the variety at follies
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Shit. My ATF had a boyfriend, then a girlfriend, then another boyfriend, and finally a husband while we were OTCing, and things have turned out pretty good If you love her, go for it. You never know.

Gah! Who am I kidding? Run! Run far away!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is so fucking weak I can't even make fun of you.

You're not fucking any of those girls in the club and they all think you're a sucker. We've told you once, and now again, STRIP CLUBS ARE NOT FOR YOU.
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    Dude, strippers are not dating material, you know this by now. Also, for another thing you are hung up on, exclusivity is practically out of the question.

You will not find what you want at strip clubs.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Your head and your heart are liars; listen only to your gut.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    This is little fishsticks making up stories. Try taking a creative writing class in Jr. High next year this one ain't believable.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    25, you may be right...but I take posts at face value (usually). I've been in untenable relationships many times but it was still more fun than doing nothing, as long as the money is manageable.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Larry lost the benefit of the doubt in my book.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Like rockstar, I take posts at face value as well. The vast majority of ppl have a lot better to do with their time than make up stories on an Internet forum....so I tend to believe ppl are genuine on here.

I'm not the best one to give advice, but this seems like a complicated situation. And seeing as she currently has a BF, unless she isn't happy with him, it'll probably be tough for you to pry her away from her man. But I hope it turns out the way you're hoping, larry
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL

Have you read many posts on this board?
    Clearly there are a lot of people that have nothing better to do with their lives.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Or 1 person with a lot of aliases.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Flagooner....I don't mean the users like the 2 tittyfags and people who are similar....those are very obviously trolls. But the vast majority of ppl on here feel genuine.

Larry's posts feel sincere to me. He just seems stuck on trying to turn strippers into GFs
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've long ago stopped paying attention to anything 25 has to say. He posts NOTHING of value, and he just likes to run his mouth. When people won't engage with him, he creates threads about them like a little 8 year old (see Skibum). If I was gonna make something up, I would say something so far fetched that it would easy to tell I was joking. For example me saying I made it rain 30K in one night, and all the customers left, and all the strippers gave me and my friends blowjobs out in the open. Oh wait 25 thought I was trying to present the story as true. Bad example lol.

Anyways back to the thread.

@houjack- you are so right bro, I do know this and I keep telling myself this. The thing is I didn't go in the strip club looking for a girlfriend, I just met her in there and things kind of progressed from there. Also I don't know we can say ALL strippers are not dating material. There are some of them just stripping to pay tuition and are non extra low mileage girls.

I'm not trying to pry her away from her BF. I just want to let her know that I want her and only her. If she says she's happy in her relationship, then I'll leave it alone, I'm not gonna be obsessive and keep trying with her. I figure it doesn't hurt to try, I have nothing to lose.

If I go through all this though and she chooses me (realistically it's a slim to none chance), then I have to take everything that comes with being a stripper BF. I have to accept that she might be fucking guys ITC and OTC, she will be real flaky, there will be baggage and drama etc.

There was a new girl on here last week or so that provided really good insight. I think her name was Maxwell or something like that? I hope she chimes in on this thread.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Really fishy that is pathetic even for you.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "There are some of them just stripping to pay tuition and are non extra low mileage girls."

LOL
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    No nothing far fetched like you barebacked a stripper and are afraid that you caught a disease please fishy don't be such a baby own your fuckups then maybe you'll get some respect. You really need to remove your head from your asshole it might help you see better.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @larryfisherman-her handle is duomaxwell and she's been here for a few years hope that's nothing of value to you smart ass.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Larry, how many times are you going to tilt at this windmill? Even Don Quixote only tried it once before learning his lesson!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fishstix is a drama/debate evoking asshole. End of story.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @ATACdawg- not sure lol. In reality at my age I shouldn't be in the strip clubs, but I'm a strip club addict, that's why I have a TUSCL account.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I personally wouldn't do it. Seems she's happy with her boyfriend who takes care of her and you're just extra money for a short amount of time and less commitment. Unless you guys are seeing each other like 3 - 4 times a week to include you having been over to her place and her yours, then she probably doesn't want you as a boyfriend.

Also, that's good you are well off, but imagine reaching a low financial point where you can't continue your SC activities. In my opinion, if the stripper knew this, she'd probably not want to OTC anymore or let alone contact you for no reason at all. Then you're left with chit chat in the club and I'm pretty sure she won't be dancing for free for you.

Two strippers I was seeing OTC who know I'm "sitting tight" until my funds get back right have been missing in action ever since they found out.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Larry: "I recently found she has a boyfriend that is taking care of her financially."

What? A boyfriend is no reason to give up. Girls change boyfriends for better ones all the time. Unless you don't think you're the better guy why would that make you give up?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Unless you're a drug dealer or an unemployed musician, it is against the law to be a stripper's boyfriend.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Dougster- usually if a girl has a BF, I back off, I don't want to break up a happy home, and I don't want her boyfriend coming after me lol. In this situation I care for her too much to just give up. I'm not going to talk down on him, I will just highlight what I can do for her.

I'm gonna think about it and sleep on it tonight. If I decide to do it, it will be tomorrow night.

This is the message I'm thinking about sending her. Tell me what you think lol.

"The last few weeks I have developed a major crush on you. The longer you're gone the more I realize how much I miss you. I know you got a situation, but let me be the one to cherish you. I want you and ONLY you. I can give you whatever you need"

Fucking Shakespeare right there LMAO.

• pistola
    8 years ago
    You need to hit it before you spew this emotional drivel ie be a man and take the poonany any way necessary before you "commit" How she (and if she) gives it up the cookie will tell you all you need to know.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Strippers have more power over men than the average civie and they know it, and know how to use this power to their advantage.
    Never, never, never fall in love with a stripper!!!!

Have all the fun you want with her, but do not get emotional about her.

I do like my ATF a lot, she is beautiful, sexy, fun, and we have great conversations.
    We have a great time at the club, and an occasional OTC activity(only dinner dates).

Strippers should only be considered as "friends with benefits"....very expensive benefits....nothing more.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Yeah that'll work. Please take a video and post it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You've proven you can't rap worth a fuck, maybe if you start doing spoken word you can get some strippers
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LMAO you're right, I am getting too damn emotional. The other thing that occurred to me is she wants to move out of LA, she likes Dallas a lot better, it's a lot of cheaper. So I'd also have to convince her to stay in LA.

After sleeping on it, I'm 95% sure I'm NOT gonna go through with it. It's a very slim chance that I can get her now. She might get upset with me going after her after she told me she was in a relationship. It doesn't seem like a big upside going through with it.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    A lot of guys think they can "save" women of ill repute. Been a syndrome for a very long time and they love the idea of the golden hearted hooker.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    You're hunting for rainbow unicorns.

No. Just no.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    @skibum609 -- On the flip side of that, there are a lot of women who think they can reform / fix a "bad boy".

Neither is a realistic expectation.
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    You could pursue this hoe for a while or just take a hammer and shove it up your ass - it will be cheaper and in the end (no pun intended) - it will feel the same...
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Motown....best comment of the week!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Whenever I hear about a stripper's boyfriend, I think of this classic joke:

Q: What does a stripper do with her asshole before work?
    A: She drops him off at band practice!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Here's a riddle:

Q: Who's is a total douche?
    A: Larryshitforbrains
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I think everyone has given you the same advice I gave you .....and until you drop 250 thousand on her you will not be even in the same league of PL as I am....
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Daddilac- you're probably right lol.

Thanks for all the advice guys! Greatly appreciated.

I do have strong feelings for her, and it doesn't look like it's gonna go away soon. What I will do is just let her know I have a crush on her, and that I miss her, and then I will wish her well, and that will be it.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    When are you going to do this? I thought you were taking a SC hiaitus. It's hard to keep the made up stories straight.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^that is directly the point he just makes up shit by scrambling what he reads here and then plagiarizes Dumbass little Larry fishsticks
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion