tuscl

Stripper GF Story v Reality

Wednesday, March 8, 2017 9:30 AM
Story: Baby my car broke down and my cell phone battery was dead. One of my customers saw me walking and stopped. I swear I just turned this one trick to get my car fixed because I didn't know what else to do! Reality: it was a slow shift and she sat with one customer for two hours. Two minutes after he leaves she tells the manager she has to leave early because she got a text from school that her kid is sick and no one else can pick him up.

15 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    LOL I'd kick her to the curb it's kind of dumb to put up with. I wouldn't bother.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Story: "I couldn't come to your house like I promised because my mother was sick." Reality: Her mother died 4 years ago.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Oh are we all riding on the SS Express today?
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, sure, why not? I m one and done with my one, looking around and seeing signs of same ol', and rapidly approaching a one strike policy in my quest for a no bs otc go to, methinks she exists not. Here's another one: Story: She swears she only goes between work and home in an 82 Yugo to stay with her kid, never does otc with anyone. Reality: I deal in cars. No matter what I pick her up in, all the controls and functions of the car are second nature to her, no matter how varied they are she never has to look or fumble around, indicating she's proficiently familiar with all sorts of vehicles .
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If I had a 1 strike policy, I would not have an ATF, a CF or any strippers at all.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Too true, jackslash! If strippers were reliable, they would have day jobs. We let them sometimes lie or flake because it's all part of their awesomeness. (I'm feeling charitable today because my ATF has *failed* to flake on me three times in a row this year and has, AFAIK, not lied to me at all.)
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    What does a stripper GF have to do with reliable OTC? The two seem mutually exclusive to me, if she's your GF she's not your OTC girl. Acceptable behavior for the two is dramatically different. If my OTC girl is seeing someone else, I'm not gonna think twice about it. If my stripper GF swears she's not fucking anyone else & I catch her doing just that, I guess I won't think twice about it either, I'd dump her in a heartbeat and move on. And is this just hypothetical shit talking about strippers, or is this a personal anecdote? Either way, jackslash/Deuce are probably correct. If these girls had their shit together they'd probably be doing something else, or at the very least be the kind of strippers us TUSCL'ers ignore.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I certainly agree with jackslash - a one strike policy is really not feasible especially with a stripper. If you were a boss and had a good employee that made a minor mistake would you fire them after just one screw up? If you answered "yes" then you will be constantly re-hiring for the same position. It is completely naive to think that you're the only customer she is doing OTC, that is just not a realistic expectation. Take JS69 for example, he was throwing a ton of money to his DS and she at times was seeing other guys as well. Here's what I have found, if a stripper is seeing other guys OTC, good for her, as long as it doesn't interfere with her scheduling time with you when you request it. If she is NOT seeing anyone else OTC and you know that to be a fact, be cautious because there's a shot she thinks you're a white knight and will take her out of the strip game and turn her into a housewife (I know because one tried to do it to me once).
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    What Mr. Deuce said. By definition most of these girls can't manage their own lives or hold regular job. At least they don't weigh 400# and are on welfare with 6 or 7 kids by 8 or 9 guys.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Story: I only do this with you babe. Reality: You are number 5 today if you happen to show up 3 or 4 hours after the beginning of her shift instead of right when she got in to work.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Warhawks, Is that including the apartment superintendent, Starbucks customer, uber driver and DJ before she started her shift?
  • jackob85
    7 years ago
    Story: I just got out of jail and I've got no place to stay, any way you could help me with a motel for a night, I'll make it up to you I promise. Reality: I didn't have money to pay my rent because I blew it all on <insert drug name here> and am hoping to scam a freeload out of you. Any OTC you think you might get out of this will somehow fail to materialize.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Story: I love you Reality: She loves your money, as soon as you're out of money, she's done with you. See Daddilac's PL of the year thread for reference.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    OTC you're paying for sex and whatever comes with it. But her life is her own. If you're dating a dancer and not paying for sex, then you need her to be honest about her OTC policy with customers. She may lie or tell you. I would be more worried about her lying than if she was honest about making money fucking other guys.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    OMG Larry. STFU and stop crying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion