tuscl

What does $1,000 buy at your club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Second part how would you choose spend a $1,000 at your club ?

30 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    A 5-way?
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Any stripper I want
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    At Follies it's 100 dances
    At Treasure it's 40 dances
    At Lust it's 33 dances

At Follies it's 5 Vips 30 min each
    At Treasure it's 3 Treasure Room 30 min each
    At Lust it's 5 champagne room 30 min each

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Sex with a top-shelf dancer. Perhaps 2 dancers if you are a savvy negotiator and one of them is late on a car payment.

I'd steer it towards OTC.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    At Leather and Lace it gets you 200 dances
    At leather and Lace it gets you 10 60 min champagne room
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would hope $1,000 would get you garunteed OTC Laid but at Treasure they got the golden pussy fever something bad...I once offered one of the top girls $1,000 for the night and she countered and was dead seriousness with $3,000 for one hour LMFAO
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

At Bogarts, it buys you the whole damn club.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    $1,000.00 would buy bb/fs with two 9+ dancers.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In general I've been fascinated with what $1,000 actually is

What got me started was my Amazon wish list of poker books...it's like 200 books lol

$1,000 is 100 Asian or Mexican Lunch Buffets
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I also recently did $3,500 in car repairs so that got me started on what $3,000 at Follies would be like then that other $3,000 grand thread I made

I've recently been googling what $1,000 US can get you in poor countries and what it can get you in the states

Kinda shocked at exactly how much cash it actually is

Playing poker does a lot of decientizing of the blue of money....weird to try and comprehend what that is as I toss it all over a stripper as she sucks down my pecker
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    When I start going to Follies with a $1,000 I plan spending as follows

$200 in $10 table dances

Then

$600 in 3 $200 VIP 30min sessions

Then

$200 for gas, food, room and whatever trivial shit I might get into.

The truth is $1,000 really is difficult to spend in one trip without out right doing some retarded ass shit like making it rain stacks of $1 in $100 drops...that's just stupid even for my dump ass

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's also possible as I suspect when I try this on my next Follies trip I will spend open to shift change on day's and will have spent $150 on $10 dances table side and 2 VIP session at $150 a pop

I might realistic fail even at Follies on $1,000 in one visit

Hell that's only $300 as played in this comment lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No matter how I do it I will for sure stay the night in a room to get rested up after driving 4 hours to get their at open then a full shift of clubbing lol

So at least $100 to $200 in food, gas and room
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell after texting this over $500 counting gas, food, room, dances, extras just might be Max

If I'm not up to the second extra that's a t least around $175 in savings lol

After the last Follies trip I made I spent $200 in dances and was finished with them...it lasted from open to shift change and I was so horny I couldn't stand myself lol..to bad that's all I brought lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stream line that Shit down to realistic numbers and you could open to shift change follies days with $150 in dances with a $175 VIP session

Hell $1,000 is 3.5 realistic Follies Trips
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Local club I have a hard time dropping $200 let alone $1,000 due to the lack of mileage and extras

Usually when I go local I spend a solid $100-$150...$200-$250 means I had a rare night lol

So $1,000 local is damn near a years worth of clubbing or at least 6 months
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    1. A sucker label.

2. A lesson about over paying for what I could have had for half the price;

3. The chance to buy my way out of OTC by making her night too lucrative ITC.

If I was still in the northeast I might have answered differently, but here in the bible belt the laws of diminishing and even inverse returns start to apply north of $500
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice that would buy a weeks stay in TJ!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OTC with my CF and 2 of her friends...
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    125 rum and cokes.....
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Week stay in TJ ? Counting travel, room, food, dances and sex multiple times over ? Lol

Is $1,000 US like $20,000 Mexican Pesos or something ???
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yep USD/MXN about 19.5 this morning.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    How safe is TJ for a super heavyweight gringo with pocket full of Thousands US and ten's of thousands pesos ???
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No problemo, amigo, you can buy 6 dances from donkeys with that kind of loot and 14 dates with the urchins you see on the street, sisters
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Just pay them from that wad in your pocket and you'll be safe. Just keep an eye out for the Mexican gang kidnapers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And for the record, the above post by txtittyfag or Douchester up a few posts isn't me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It kinda is...I assume guys that toss $5K around must make a sixfigure income and have low debt
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    $1k would buy 3-4 good nights at the club including take out with each night.

$100-200/night in dances + $150/hr for nightly otc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion