tuscl

Straight men getting a gay marrigae for tax benifites

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Is this a solid idea...?

Seriously I've got a best friend I would marry just got the tax benefiting and other ideas..

The marriage wouldn't be sexual at all but a pure financial move

What do y'all think ?

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Make sure you put a chastity belt over your ass when home.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I hear your favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    More like Richie Richard Mountain
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    More like Ricardo Montalban and Tattoo. Why do you think he kept that annoying midget, err - altitude challenged guy - around?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    But who would be Chuck and who would be Larry ?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That the spirit. Screw Uncle Sam. LMFAO.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lmf
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The consensus here seems to indicate marriage is a financial death trap for men, so why would a sham marriage to another man be beneficial financially? Property division, alimony, requirement to provide medical insurance all attach.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Why not marry a female? You get the same tax breaks.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ but none of the drama.

If you guys (Richard and you) get a divorce, does he get half (or more of everything you own)?

Would you owe alimoney?

What a dick he'd be if he told your kids what a horrible husband you've been.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Government should get out of the marriage business. Why do you need a marriage license? I used to be you had get a blood test to make sure you had no STD's.
    I think the government just wants to collect a fee. It should be called a civil union and leave marriage to the churches. I also think if a minister, bakery, or florist that does not want to participate in the civil union it should their choice. They are not discriminating based on race or gender, they are basing their non participation based upon behavior. If you apply the court decisions against bakeries to another minority the court decisions are hypocritical! Smokers are denied access to public buildings, bars, workplaces, their own vehicles and the list goes on!! Why is this not discrimination, smoking is a legal act as is homosexual behavior yet if a bakery refused to make a cigarette cake the media would applaud and the court would throw out a discrimination lawsuit? (the health argument does not work because the same argument can be made for many forms of sexual behavior for example anal sex can be very dangerous.. from urethral infections to incontinence to perforated bowel)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I agree with TT. There only needs to be a legal definition of marriage for inheritance, power of attorney, etc. but that's easy to write down. Gay marriage should have never even come up except that there were laws that forbade it so something had to be done.

The only marriage law beyond the rights of married people should be an age of consent so children are protected. But to have marriage laws go to courts to forbid anyone to get married was a huge government overreach IMHO; I was pleased the SC actually got that one right.

Government should also get out of the abortion business, recreational drug business (aside from taxation of it), and even the gun business; that should go to the states to regulate... but that's a whole 'nother can of worms for another thread. I'm one of those liberals who want government to mind its own business and let people mind theirs...just like the conservatives keep telling me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I'll agree with both Rockstar and TT. Government benefits should be completely separate from marriage.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Gender based; family based; race based and ethnicity based Governmental benefits are fine, but not benefits based on marriage? Anyone ever care enough to look up the wealth difference between married people and unmarried people? Anyone ever check the life expectancy difference between married males over 55 and unmarried males over 55? My guess is not since married men are weealthier and live longer than their single counterparts.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    shit

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion