tuscl

New site for strippers to review clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, February 20, 2017 3:19 AM
Strippersreview is a site for strippers to review clubs from the dancer point of view. "The Community section of the board is restricted to members only. People from all walks of life are welcome to read the reviews posted here to help them out, but this forum is ultimately for strippers and sex workers; we do not need or want the opinions of civilians- looking at you "aspiring strippers". This is not a place for minors, any minors who create accounts will be deleted. This is not a place for civilians to speak, any civilians posting misinformation or drama will be deleted. This is not a place for customers or "strip club enthusiasts", if you want to review a club from your point of view, go to fucking yelp." Yelp? I can think of a better place to find customers' strip club reviews. The site has few reviews yet. I read a couple and found them pretty interesting. For example, this was what was said about the Coliseum in Detroit: "As far as extras went, I heard girls many times talking about how they did them, and there was also a pretty open access to drugs BUT, just like any other club, if you mind your own business and keep your head down (and establish your own set of rules with custies) you can still do very well here." [view link]

16 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Hopefully they get real working strippers in there and not the man-hating SW harpies.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My guess is that a couple of dozen tusclers create fake stripper accounts this afternoon. I think I'll be Bambi, an 18 year old redhead newbie from Arkansas whose biggest concern is how to get 70 yo men to cum more quickly.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Atta boy Bambi. )
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Maybe SJG will move to that site and tell them how it is, since he knows more than everyone else and opinions that aren't bat shit crazy like his are wrong.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I found [view link] to be of more value.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Some of my best memories of my dad are fishing for strippers off Democrat Point on LI with my brother.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    SC: No wonder her pussy tasted like fish...
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    They say the gold is in the comments... luls
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If StripperWeb is any indication it seems dancers are not too keen on writing reviews; StripperWeb does not seem to have many and many are old/outdated
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Yeah, SW sucks for reviews, which is too bad. I get that dancers are hesitant to review their current club for many reasons.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice already has made 6 accounts over there.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Not a lot for my neck of the woods, and none of it recent. The girl who reviewed Centerfolds seemed to like the bouncer who beat that custie to death; draw from that what you will.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Hey, wait a minute...... did that bitch equate us with Yelp?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Papi posted: "If StripperWeb is any indication it seems dancers are not too keen on writing reviews." Exactly. If SW cannot seem to get it rolling, then I doubt that any standalone review site will. It is all a game of numbers. Any active review site is only going to have a very tiny fraction of all participants who feel compelled to write a review. With less than 3,000 strip clubs nationwide, the population of active dancers at any point in time is very limited. Add to this the natural inclinations and personality issues of dancers (can't be bothered, protecting anonymity, etc.) and what you'll get is a review site ghost town. I'm guessing that there will be more dudes posing as dancers than there will actual dancers on that site.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Yes Mainster, the bitch did say TUSCL = Yelp. Not brilliant! :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion