tuscl

Aly Raisman in So swimsuit issue!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Does anyone else find this woman HOT? She could empty my wallet.....

http://www.si.com/swimsuit/model/aly-rai…

28 comments

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    That's SI, not So. Damn autocorrect. :-(
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thatsa mighty nice.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very fuckable.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    she's just OK to me

different strokes for different folks
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Go Aly! :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    In grand tuscl fashion, to way overthink this:

If by "hot" you mean desirable -- then nice looking + olympic gymnast = very fucking desirable

If by "hot" you mean attractive -- well, purely on attractiveness, she needs to be pretty made up and airbrushed to be super attractive. If it weren't for the olympic gymnast factor, she'd be a nice looking but forgettable girl -- kinda nice face, nice (if sometimes a bit too muscular) body.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya...No!!! Beauty in the eye of the PL
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Meh.....average in my opinion.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Come on guys. Imagine her dismount from the balance beam into your lap with the perfect split. WOW!!!! Yes very doable. Probably even multiples. Gives new meaning to floor exercises!!!!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Too many muscles, too little boobage. Pretty face.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I agree with rockstar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At first I didn't recall she is the 2016 Olympic gymnast.

For me she's not in the "gotta have her" category - but I do like her curvy supa-toned bod - and the type of shape she's in she'd probably fuck the shit out of a dude (and she has a bit of a slutty look to her).
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    She's local and that makes here wicked hot because we're liberal in the northeast and therefore the women aren't that hot at all. There's actually a dancer who looks like her except prettier face, less muscular and more feminine at Rhode Island Dolls.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I think she is hot enough without the airbrush!
    She could get my old ass into shape.
    WOW
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I always laugh at guys who are intimidated by women with an elite level of physical fitness. It turns me on, but her lack of breasts will hold her at a 9.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Actually, some of the other topless pictures that I have seen (unfortunately I couldn't post a link) show a pretty darn nice set of Bs! A 9 is still pretty good.....
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    You think she's a 9? :D
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I won't rate her that high but she was one of the reasons I watched some of the Olympics last summer.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Dang! She's hot af! I'd dump a ridiculous amount of money on a dancer who looked like her.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Lopaw, all I can add to your comment is "I'd like to see that!"

She is not my type, other than she is hot, great pics.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    She's not a 10 to me but still looks good.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Well, if you guys don't care for the athletic ones, then, more of us that do. She's as hot af. I also admit to liking the American female judoka. Something about her thick neck. idk. :P
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I like athletic women in bed. She'd have my tongue in the right place. And just imagine those thighs clamped around your head.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'd only rate most of the strippers in the last club I visited between 5 to 7. Sort of average. She would blow them away. I think the lack of pics of her front side makes her less appealing to me. Maybe.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Seeing tits and nipples can make the girl look a lot better.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    oddly enough txtittyfag, you don't remind me of a man. Your penis envy is showing. It helps explain your envy of vincemichaels, too. You're such a failure to have to troll a msg board.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    rockstar said it best....she does have pretty face, but all those muscles are a turn off.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I'D HIT IT!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion