tuscl

Gambeling on my Erections

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Of course at extras club almost any hoe can get me up then off it's just some need to work harder than others

But

On the ideas of getting just dances ever wonder why we don't get erections with any dancer we pick ? Or maybe it's just me lol

I can pick a chick I think is hot but not crazy over and get in the back and nothing

Next chick be OK looking but I'm crazy over because we connect in some little way either through conversation or just getting comfortable over past visits and boom I'm rock solid with her playing with it like crazy

My favorite dance move is to get hard as fuck then have them rub that pussy on it while I breast feed

41 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago

Check your testosterone level.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ha. With modern medical help, I'm never worried about rising to the occasion. That leaves me free to work on all the other stuff to optimize my club experience. Please don't throw stones at we who are over 50 and like having the response of a 16 year old.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    warhawks; Yes i had low T and ot that addressed. I do get aroused normally,but with cidenifil help, and at $1 a dose from the on line people...what's not to like?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm naturally good as well...especially with straight up sex...but have pondered some extra help just to guarantee lap dance fun...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'll be 36 this November

Was 450 pounds but down to 370 and counting right now....hoping to be at 300 in 2018...also not pure fat...got a lot of muscle from past power lifting and current weight lifting mintance aka light weight high reps
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Have wondered if low T has hit me. I used to club weekly then I dropped down to monthly and currently I'm going every two to three months

I've chalked it up to being more financial responsibility but maybe it's actually low T
  • LoveThinBlondes
    8 years ago
    I hate to break it to you OP, but you spelled Gambeling wrong. It's actually spelled Gambulling. You're welcome.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck !!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank you for helping me with my mithspelangs
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OK, lisper, you are under suspicion.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I can't picture a lap dance without a hard on. No ed med for $1 a pill is real.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    lucky stiff . . (amidoingthisrite?)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

The excitement of strange pussy in a club always did it for me everytime no matter what.

Something about a new girl. Must just be instinctual.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Is this $1 pill from Mexico ?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Take a pill in Ibiza.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Or just take my duck out and tell her to flog it
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You crazy fuck!

Fuck you jackie
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Extension ? Is that the cheep pills ?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Skibum, you don't know shit. Yes, it's real sidenefil, and when you buy 100 mg and cut them in half, that's the price.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Juice, most are made in India.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Word..what website..pm if you musr
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I know of some pills you can get from North Korea. I hear they are killer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice!

Juice!

Juice!

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Does GNC carry this ? Or something similar ?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If the dancer appears to genuinely enjoy dancing for you and trying to get off herself, that gets me hard.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's kinda the level of intimacy I need to pop

Very fee times have I popped from her just being that hot...maybe like two times like this
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice you should do a review of the boner pills they sell at gas stations in your next youtube video.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Juice, watch for the girls whose customer heads straight out the door rather than going back to the table when they finish their VIP session, after 3 or 4 dances- those are the girls you really want :)

And yeah, I had to troll you with this new Dom Kitty Avatar. Hope you approve, remember imitation is a form of flattery.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hugh I really do enjoy your hello Kitty lol

The advice you give is solid thanks man
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice only visits once every 2 or 3 months? I thought I was setting a record going without visiting a strip club for almost 2 months. However I spent only about 15 bucks total the other night. I wanted to break up a long ass drive so stopped by the club. I had already driven almost 300 miles and had another 50 to get home all at night mostly on interstates.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Back more on topic, I really wondered what was going on with my own body when after drinking at least a few beers during the night and no dancer usually got me that excited, somehow this one dancer who wasn't my type went like all aggressive on me insisting she dance for me. She was like a snake charmer and I didn't understand wtf was going on.
    That was just another weird night in an unusual way. I have wondered if pheromones may be responsible for sudden unexplained reactions. I read drinking alcohol can lower T levels all by itself but I enjoy having a couple drinks more than I enjoy the lap dances.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I need a couple drinks to numb myself from the stupid stripper shit I'm about to deal with some of these strippers.

If one girl can limit her stripper shit and seduce me while pretending she actually likes me (she doesn't) then that's the ticket!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe I should drink a Lil
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice wrote, "My favorite dance move is to get hard as fuck then have them rub that pussy on it while I breast feed"

So Juice, when a girl approaches you, do you like to be seated on a bar stool and keep the girl on her feet? And his this how it is at ATL Follies, and in Shadowcat's corner?

Or you like standard chairs and to have the girl sit on your lap?

SJG
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm more curious on how Juice can tell a lactating girl from the rest.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I think he just means sucking titties
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I am surprised clubs do not serve watermelon (,) juice (pun intended).

Avoid drinking alcohol (if you were considering .. google "whiskey dick" ... depressant plus blood rushes away from the penis). Try watermelon. Maybe Dougster will short watermelon futures.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Trump is gonna stamp out erection fraud.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Don't worry Juice, Trump will make strip clubs great again. Just cut out all that regulation so there can be more grabbing by the whatever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion