tuscl

virgin strippers...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
virgin stripper... ever encountered one? last nite i had a nice basic nude lap dance with a brand new first night girl. still a virgin. trying to wait for her intended life time lover. this is the second time this is happened to me. The first time I was an absolute strip club newbie. had fun with her but not the kind of fun I like now. The second girl last night beautiful in shape fit 18 years old. first a lap dance and then took her to VIP. damn what boundaries.

21 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    A few have claimed that over the years. I've never believed any of them.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I've run into quite a few and as cute and terrified as they are, their dances are usually lousy.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I actually took a first night 18 y o stripper to VIP one night out of sympathy. She lived with her parents in a town where median home prices are over $1,000,000 and she told me about her horses. I didn't ask about her sexual history because she was so nervous, told me that the other dancers had been making fun of her and then threatened her. She was a very cute little spinner but totally out of her element and ended up quitting and going home about 11:00 that night. She did come and kiss me good-bye because I was " the only civil thing in this club". I've been called worse things.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She wasn't after that extras lol
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If you are talking about strippers that have never had sex before, NO. If you talking about their first night stripping, yes. Quite a few and they were pretty bad.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Like Shadowcat said are you talking about virgin (new to stripping), or virgin (never had sex)?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    last night.... according to the girl... about a sexual fucking experience... a sexual virgin.
    as for my first vip girl was in 2011 at sherries nude showclub in las vegas just south of sahara... also a sexual virgin.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and unfortunately... remains a sexual virgin. cinnamon at synn coi.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Four or five years ago in a now closed Albuquerque nude club I met an early 20s dancer who told me she was a virgin. This in response to my advances to meet OTC to fuck. I doubted her even though at the time she was pretty convincing. I later confirmed she was not a virgin at all, just a ploy she used for her alter ego dancer.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    most likely just SS
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I agree with mjx01 that the girl was probably lying, but who knows? Weird things happen!

I'm more curious about Corvus' comment. That seems like the seed of a brilliant but crazy story! ;)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    More likely for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a stripper to be a virgin.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    My friend started stripping after she saw how much cash I was pulling in. She was a virgin now and still is, years later. She is 24.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    LOL exactly 0% of these girls are virgins

But I do enjoy the metaphorical "virgin" -- the newbie stripper on her very first day. My fave club has decently high turnover so I run into those occasionally.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh and I will add... she refrains from telling customers she's a virgin because she's embarrassed about it. So, as far as customers know, she's a regular sex-having stripper.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nina: "My friend started stripping after she saw how much cash I was pulling in."

That $60/night really impressed her, huh?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Dougster, I make more money than you. Stfu and quit being a hater. You aggresively stalk my posts, it's pathetic.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nina: " I make more money than you"

Seems a little unlikely. :-)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    About as likely as a stripper being a virgin in fact.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Nina, that is very interesting to me, your friend dancing for a few years now and still a virgin. Is she a lesbian or maybe just asexual? Or literally maybe just having fun and not interested in going the distance yet? Odd, yes, but not weird IMO. And definitely not normal compared to other dancers IMO.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Several. They don't advertise it, but it is obvious. One was happy to dance on stage, but uncomfortable really making eye contact with people and did not like dancing for them from across the bar. ( Sunnyvale Hip Hugger ) It was obvious, guys looked at her like they wanted to rip her panties off and fuck her. She was attending Notre Dame College, I think San Mateo. Stage name Gabriella.

In other venues, like Viet Coffee Shops, virgins are common. They can actually be freer in their manners and flirtations because they don't understand how guys see them.

Remember in Bertolucci's Stealing Beauty? Guy video tapping the girl in the train station, and she was wearing especially close fitting jeans. We assume that that will be for his one handed collection. But no, he then goes out onto the platform and hands it to her. And when it slips out of her hands and falls down on the tracks, she waits till a train passes to climb down and retrieve it. So we know she will watch it.

So just like with sex, he has left and indelible imprint on her. From then on she will always be seeing herself the way guys see her.

SJG

Capitalism will eat democracy -- unless we speak up | Yanis Varoufakis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9N…

Stones, Montreal 1989
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBpuht7…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion