tuscl

Clink!

Spirit_of_Alucard
From the great beyond
Clink goes the door.
How many of you know dancers in jail?

Could be a "Reality" series.

This is my attempt to revive actual INTERESTING and INTELLIGENT topics. I'd bump the original but it has been polluted by VILE ATTACK DOGS that write nonsense. Probably all their TNY creature brains/neurons can handle. LOL!

16 comments

• Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    Please refrain from posting pollution and have an actual INTELLIGENT discussion to honor the MEMORY of my namesake.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Dancers currently in jail or dancers who have been in jail in the past?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well one of my favorite TUSCL strippers, diva1975 went away for awhile and has never been heard from again (at least on here).

I've known several but most have been jailed for 2nd or 3rd offense DUI. Also have heard many more stories about ex-boyfriends, baby daddies, etc. being incarcerated than dancers.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Most of my regulars have had b/f's and husbands in jail, but I don't know for a fact that any were themselves ever in jail. I suppose there's one who I suspect was just on her explosive personality.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I got a dance once from a stripper wearing an ankle monitor. It was so bizarre. I asked her what she did to warrant that and she just giggled. Scared me enough to stop after a couple of very good dances.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I do not personally know any.
    I was in a club in Providence during the purge after the Cheaters incident and asked where this hot dancer, 5' 6"-7", natural C-D, great legs & butt, bleach blonde with a "6" face, had gotten to and was told she got fired for her continuing reckless VIP activities after being told to cool it for a while, then got busted for soliciting a few days later in a sting!
    I do not who any in jail but I have heard of dancers in jail.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When is your friend Dougster going to start making his reality TV show, "How to Pay Hookers for Sex."?

I'm hoping that he will let me host some of the segments.

And by all means, to make such a show, you have to have Juice hosting some of the segments.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    What was a turn-off for Lo Paw would have been a turn on for me, I always wanted in the club extras from a girl with a monitor, no questions asked, just for the "stick it to the man" thrill of it.

But then again I've always been turned on by bad girls like Courtney Love and Tonya Harding (back in the day)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I can't believe I'm on the discussion board with these jail bird loving TUSCL members. I've sunk to a new low in life.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    I've offered to by a dancer a drink and had her decline because she had a visit with her probation officer the next day and wanted to be super clean in case they made her do a urinalysis. More likely she didn't need vodka talking her into a joint.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I've never met any. And I'm not sure how to translate this into a brilliant reality show. Maybe Spirit_of_Alucard can pitch the idea to the channel that does the Kardashian show. ;)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Aww, c'mon 4got! A show featuring juice and SJG on the same episode could be ratings gold!

Of course, they'll have to decide who's going to pay and who's going to be the hooker.....
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    ...And so much for INTERESTING and INTELLIGENT topics....
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg, welcome to the country that elected Trump.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg,

You are testing my patience. Go back to teaching Sunday School.

SJG

Hot girl in white mini-dress and high heels
    https://youtu.be/CpSdePGgVyQ?t=1m47s

Yanis Varoufakis at the Hay Festival 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUmtH5PL…
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    Lolol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion