tuscl

Think I'll pass. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, January 21, 2017 8:52 PM
I received the following PM awhile ago: "Hey Shadow, Hope all is well! I was with a girl at follies the other day and she said she knew you.. She said she wanted to take both us to VIP at the same time, and give me a blow job with CIM and then give you a kiss. I said I don't know but i would ask him.. I would pay for the VIP and you wouldn't have to pay anything. Does that sound like something you would be interested in? she said you liked kissing and she was into it." I'm pretty sure I know who the dancer is. :)

11 comments

• beguiled
    7 years ago
    You should say no.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Whoever sent that pm to you sounds like he is gay
  • sp
    7 years ago
    Haha! what a ball buster.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I too have fantasies of have the legend watch me get a BBBJCIM. I would consider it a great honor if the Wise one would accept one of my snowballs
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The only way I would ever be willing to go to a VIP with a stripper and a customer is if the customer was a hot woman.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Was it San Jose Gay?
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    Wait you left out my P.S. Here is my PM in it's entirety: "Hey Shadow, Hope all is well! I was with a girl at follies the other day and she said she knew you.. She said she wanted to take both us to VIP at the same time, and give me a blow job with CIM and then give you a kiss. I said I don't know but i would ask him.. I would pay for the VIP and you wouldn't have to pay anything. Does that sound like something you would be interested in? she said you liked kissing and she was into it. P.S. If this doesn't work for you instead I can fuck you bareback in the ass while she spits repeatedly in your face. She thinks you'd really like this too." :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I would pass too. There was an AAMP girl who had a potential client who wanted to watch while someone fucked her. I declined when I was invited. Don't do things like that, don't get involved in things like that. SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    ???
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Must have been from one of those people who are posting all the gay threads.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion