tuscl

For those that stick to a fave ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Do you get GFE, was it something you had to negotiate/request?

Have you been able to break the DFK barrier, i.e. do they freely DFK w/ you and did it take effort to get that to happen?

32 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    They have too many other customers to be my fav. Or else they have too many other customers for me to compete with that I know she's someone else's fav, too. Find a new fav after they dump you.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The GFE developed over time, I didn't have to negotiate or request it, it just happened. The more comfortable she is with you, the more she will let her guard down.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    What exactly does GFE mean on tuscl? If it's something like BBFS, not something I'm interested in. If it's DFK, I'd say the majority of my ATFs DFK, with very few exceptions the rest LK. In most cases, it didn't take "effort" in the sense of a sustained conscious campaign or anything :) Just a little time and being a consistent good customer; alcohol absolutely speeds up the process, one of its many charms
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    To be a favorite of mine a stripper must provide me with GFE(girl friend experience). That includes DFK. Some have been instant winners on the first trip to VIP. Others held back and I had to work at it a little. I've never attempted to negotiate it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You don't want to have to discuss DFKing with a girl. Its a kind of pre-rational thing. If you want to kiss her, just kiss her. Talking about it is only for worst case scenarios.

And likewise, if she is talking about kissing, like as it will be in the booth, then that means she is not kissing you. So don't pay it much heed, as it won't be very good. If she wants to kiss, she will be kissing.

Even in our own no touching clubs, DFKing occurs, as girls use it to get OTC's.

And then in our Mexican Bar underground, though that is still prohibited, it still happens, again mostly related to setting up OTC's.

In AMPs, DFKing is definitely not on the menu. But a great deal of it does go on. Best thing to do is just use some preliminary flirting, and then as soon as you are in the room with her, kiss her. That way she knows you are not shy, and she also knows that that will become a stumbling block if she does not cooperate. It is also a way of showing her that you like her.

Getting girls offsite though usually does result in DFKing. These work places are only semi-conducive to it.

As far as what Subraman asks, what does GFE mean, I would say that the most central element is it means no holds bared DFKing. It does not require that anything be BB.

Now when SF Redbook was running, they specified that Red Book GFE = DFK + DATY + BBBJ + 2x CFS

On Redbook they considered BBFS to be irresponsible, and so they prohibited any mention of it.

Today I would say that the most important component of GFE is DFKing, and in an unregulated open ended manner. That is what civilians do, and GFE means civilian like.

As I see it, no reason to do anything else with a girl until DFKing is happening. Just need to learn how to use works and eye contact to soften them up. The selections process is everything. Have to do it before agreeing to the booths or back rooms.

SJG

Study Music Alpha Waves: Relaxing Studying Music, Brain Power, Focus Concentration Music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPni755-…

Yes, $1000 per bed, outrageous. But totally outrageous that City of Santa Clara wants to build a mental health concentration camp for the homeless the same way.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/…

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otui…
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    for the majority of the clubbing that i've done over the years.....i've never had a favorite dancer that i stick to. i would just get dances from whoever appealed to me the most on that particular visit

however, within the last several months......i've developed a favorite at one club. so for the very first time i've learned some of the benefits of being a regular. one of those benefits being GFE. i saw my favorite just a couple days ago and she gave me some great front room GFE. mostly just sitting on my lap in the front room and spending the entire time i was at the club with me--excluding when she had to go on stage and eat some of her dinner in the dressing room. and on this visit........the only thing i spent on her was a 2 for $30 lap dance and about 6 bucks worth of stage tips. however, in the past i've bought $100+ private rooms with her multiple times........so she knows i'll spend money on her generously.......even if its not on every visit. so i guess you can say we've built rapport.

normally i never try to initiate DFK, but because i've built rapport with this dancer i went for it one time in a private room and she avoided it. however, i think she'll allow DFK in the limo and a lot more.

but only time will tell :-)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I get GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, and LSMFT.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ must be that magical lasagna

:)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @GoV- is this the same one that won't send a pic to you? So she refuses DFK and won't send pics, it doesn't sound like a great fav to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GoV, I think you need to ask jack for his lasagna recipe
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    I've had a few favorites over the years. For the most part I would stick to them because of what drew me to them in the first place, attraction and connection. I would occasionally sample outside the favorites, but the favorites were always a known quantity. I knew they weren't ROBs and that I'd have a good time.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    lol Chulo

yes Larry, it's the same one who won't send pictures.

She's a great fav. You gotta keep in mind the vast majority of dancers DO NOT DFK. But I have a feeling she'll do a lot more in the limo where there are no cameras. ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've only had two that I would call truly GFE. With my ATF, it developed graduallly over time. Started as just another P4P, and developed into what it is today.

The MILF, on the other hand, was more of a climactic event, literally and figuratively. She'd never really gotten close, and always denied me when I asked for sex. Then one day (she might have been a little drunk or high), we were in VIP and I started to kiss and lick her body. One thing led to another, and before long, she was cumming on my face. When she was done, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me, deep and long.

After that, we'd kiss every time I'd even get short dances, and eventually we met up outside for more.

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Not all my regulars are GFE but they all have some attribute that makes me keep coming back.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The only reason to DFK a stripper is to get a taste of the cum left by her last custie.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    LSMFT... lasting sex much fun tonite?
    or is it lucky strike means fine tobacco... cigarette after fucking?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    It just happens. Based on other threads seems alot more for me than most. But then again I am a RICH STUD, so that probably explains it all.

Oh, wait, I don't stick to favorites. N/m...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    LSMFT. If you are old enough, you will remember. A time when men were men, cancer was cancer, and cigarette advertising was unregulated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8znH0w…
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Kissing dancers just used to be something I just never did. If it happens with the dancers I repeat with, it's usually something that's there in the first few dances. Call it vibe or whatever. There are some dancers where the heat went way, way up once kissing was in the mix. But it's always case by case.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with shadow and SJG

I also wish I was more like Jack

I also wish I could place an order for his lasagnas

Maybe Papi Chulo can start selling it in his Mexican restaurant
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    For me DFK just happens. If I like a girl and find a strong sexual attraction. You know what I mean the girl that walks by and you say to yourself I want to fuck that girl. Well if it's a girl I want to fuck I just grab her and DFK her. Sometimes a girl will just grab me and out of the blue plant a big DFK on me. I was in Brads in Indy one night and this girl who danced under Cricket just grabbed me, ripped my shirt off of me and planted her bare tits on my chest along with a big DFK. When we came up for air we both headed for VIP for playtime. No negotiation no discussion we just did it !
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    As far as GFE goes those, if I find a girl I want for GFE I talk to her, tell her what I'm looking for and see if she's up for it. Many are and will jump at the opportunity. One of my current GFE girls considers it "friends with benefits" and sometimes won't even take the money I offer her unless she really needs it for some reason. She knows when she needs it I will be there for her.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Over the years, I've only had a few dancers offer GFE and/or DFK.

But I've had lots and lots offer BBBJ and BBFS...

Go figure.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ That's my point.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it is just a matter of learning how to make it go that way. Sometimes the girl will drive it. But other times you just send it that way. You've politely got her pinned between wanting to sell you a dance, and your coming on to her and trying to get her to open up front room, and with money being politely passed to her on top of that. So either she complies, or other girls that are observing the interaction will discern what is at issue and take her place. Always best when you can play girls off against each other.

Where I most know this from is our under ground Mexican Bar circuit, plus extrapolating from what works in AMPs.

My point here is that US clubs should be able to be as good as TJ, and that there is no reason to let girls sell you dissociated ejaculation services or anything else in booths or back rooms.

Deja Vu had figured this out, to lower the typical mileage, minimize legal risks, and to increase their cut. Now us PL's have got to out think them and make it go the opposite way.

SJG

Adrienne Barbeau. 1973, remember her. This was in the good old days when women were forgoing bras. Johnny Carson I cannot stand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6U2gq-P…

Adrienne Barbeau, belly dancing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgVbj-AR…

more Adrienne Barbeau
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPUOcXOv…

more
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPMDCLa_…

Remember, back in those days once their other gigs started to dry up, they would end up being a guest star on Love Boat.

A Tribute to Valerie Perrine, I recognize some of these scenes where she is nearly topless as being from when she played the stripper Hot Honey Harlow, from the movie Lenny, with Dustin Hoffman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pnIYlKo…
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    The point here is to not be bashful. Know what you want and go after it. This past Tuesday I had 2 girls in my booth. One on my left and one on my right. They both were stroking my dick under the table saying they wanted it. After the club closed it was off to my hotel with the first one and as we were driving to the hotel the other girl was blowing up my phone calling and texting wanting me to fuck her too or at least make it a 3 some. I declined to avoid the drama but she hasn't quit texting me yet. She called me Friday and wanted me to come and fuck her. She is 3 hours away so I again declined. The next time I am in her area Its a sure thing though.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ no doubt about it, Jestrite50 is our Master Womanizer!

SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    How does his dick taste SJG?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Flagooner, what is it like when your mom locks you in the basement and all you've got is your own hand?

SJG

Newly discovered MLK speech, Jan 1964, about Apartheid and Segregation:
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2017/…

TJ Street Photos

http://www.adelitasbartijuanamexico.com/…

http://www.losangelespress.org/wp-conten…

Yab Yum

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/…
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    man. i am still such a newbie.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Newbie? You sound highly TJ experienced.

Are you encouraging front room friendlieness with girls, instead of letting them sell you dances? Seeing them outside and on an ongoing basis?

What really changed my views were this underground Mexican Bar circuit we have, where most all of the girls are doing OTC's regularly, and so when they talk to guys ITC, that is what they are talking about.

I learned that for some women, fucking lots of guys, including all manner of GFE, is just the most natural thing in the world for them. Total opposite of the one I was then married to.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion