tuscl

Looks like the tap got turned off on the faucet of Cuban strippers

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Thursday, January 12, 2017 7:28 PM
That last rush of Cubanas looking for some quick change, was occurring to beat what happened today, with the end of wet foot/Dry foot policy. So enjoy 'em while they last.

19 comments

• mikeya02
    7 years ago
    Is that how Papi got here?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Apparently Obama passed an executive order that denies asylum to Cubans that make it to US soil thus single-handedly reversing 50+ years of former US policy - it remains to be seen whether Trump reverses it back.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    What......I thought he was the immigration open door president!!!!! Looks like he is trying to dig a deep hole for the next POTUS!!!! So much for a smooth transition!!!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Having lived for a few years in Florida in the 60's and 70's I am aware Cubans tend to be Republicans. Obama, the most ignorant and worst President ever decided to fuck them over because they are neither terrorists nor Democrats.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    etsutwigg222, Obama has hardly been pro-immigration. He deported almost 1 million more people than GW Bush. I'm mixed about this. I think "wet foot/dry foot" was kind of stupid. It was yet another Bill Clinton compromise so the policy is not as old as Papi_Chulo says. I didn't like it because the policy makes no sense. If we actually believe Cuba is so bad that all Cubans deserve asylum then it shouldn't matter if they reach shore. In fact, if we believe that as a country, we should send the coast guard out when a boat is coming to help them to shore. As it was, boats with refugees would have been turned away. My point is simply that we should make up our mind as a country. Either we say all Cubans are welcome or we say that they'll be treated like applicants for asylum from any country. Obama pushed the latter through. I am curious about the timing. It's possible this was to embarrass Trump by forcing him to either keep the policy or look pro-immigrant. Also possible that this has been a low-priority idea that was being vetted by state department lawyers for a while and is one of the many things that rose to the top of desk now. I suspect it was something in the works for a while but he didn't want to touch it pre-election.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Cuba wanted us to end the policy; as part of 'normalized relations' it makes sense even if I'm undecided myself if it was a good idea. Trump probably isn't even paying attention so I'd be surprised if he changes it back.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    4got2wipe......Could you verify that those 1 million were sent out of the country or that the count includes those who were stopped at the border trying to enter? I believe the later is accurate. Also, if he was not pro-immigration, why the need for an executive order allowing those here with expired or no paperwork allowing them to stay? Just wondering why the two stances for someone upholding the laws of the land!!!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I look at it as as a good thing. I'm getting tired of chubby girls with ass implants who can only say "wanna dance?"
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Curious about the timing? As with all these last minute orders, he waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt his party, and is doing it before he leaves to makeep things difficult for republicans. And people really think he interested in the good of the country and not just pushing his own agenda and legacy???
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    As with most politicians, it is about what they can get out of it.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    HOLY SHIT, I did not post this to talk politics. I'm talking about the flow of hoes. Thread closed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Once a thread is opened it takes a life of its own
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Papi: "... Apparently Obama passed an executive order that denies asylum to Cubans that make it to US soil thus single-handedly reversing 50+ years of former US policy ..." 4got: "... I think "wet foot/dry foot" was kind of stupid. It was yet another Bill Clinton compromise so the policy is not as old as Papi_Chulo says ..." My point was that Cubans have been given political asylum shortly after Fidel Castro took power 50+ years ago and declared he was a communist - the wet-foot/dry-foot implemented by Bill Clinton in 1995 was a *restriction* to the Cuban asylum policy - i.e. prior to 1995 any Cuban that managed to flee/escape the island was granted asylum whether he/she was caught in international waters; set foot on US soil; or somehow managed to make-it to a 3rd-country and then asked for US asylum there. The 1995 wet-foot/dry-foot policy was a restriction to the long-standing policy which said that if the Cuban was caught at sea he would be returned to Cuba rather than be brought to the US as in previous decades - this was put in place after the fall of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s - the USSR used to greatly subsidize the Cuban economy and after the USSR disbanded it could no longer do so and also relations broke down at the time b/w Cuban and USSR - thus the Cuban economy went thru a SERIOUS recession and desperate Cubans started to leave Cuba anyway they could more often than not in shabby home-made rafts - at the time so many Cubans were being picked up at sea by the Coast Guard that they had to be placed in the US naval base of Guantanamo in Cuba and there were thousands of Cubans there - thus the wet-foot/dry-foot policy implemented by Clinton, many Cuban matter experts, believe that it was due to Fidel pressuring the Clinton gov to put a stop to it b/c so many Cubans were leaving - this is probably hard to process for anyone who has never lived under a totalitarian regime (i.e. a gov not allowing its people to leave) but the former East Germany did that and so does North Korea - in Cuba if you were caught trying to leave you'd be jailed - the mountainous terrain around Guantanamo that is Cuban soil is littered w/ mines placed there by the Cuban gov to stop Cubans from trying to make it to Guantanamo and thus US soil. Now that Obama has taken away wet-foot/dry-foot it means Cubans that flee the island cannot get political asylum - so basically that is how Obama "single-handedly reversed 50+ years of former US policy" - Clinton's wet-foot/dry-foot restricted it and Obama taking it away pretty-much killed the ability of Cubans to seek political asylum - i.e. w/ Obama's repeal Cubans caught at sea are still returned to Cuba and if they arrive on US soil most will now be returned to Cuba.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I see this as a dirty-move by Obama IMO basically fucking the Cubans up the ass - a dirty-move b/c: + he acted single-handedly - and did so in secret - if you do something in secret it's usually b/c it's not right IMO - he began secret negotiations w/ Cuba in 2014 which subsequently led to "normalizations" w/ Cuba - problem w/ that "normalization" was that nothing changed in Cuba nor made things any better for the Cuban people and now they cannot even seek asylum so the "normalization" basically fucked the Cuban people over which it what the Cuban gov wanted and Obama handed it to them + also a dirty-move by Obama doing what he did in secret just a week b/f leaving office (w.r.t. wet-foot/dry-foot) - basically "hey I'm leaving, here you go - see ya later - I'm outta here" In 2008 most Latinos voted for Obama thinking the democrats were gonna do something about the immigration status for the millions of illegal Latinos in the U.S. - in turn Obama did not do a single thing on this front and has deported more Latinos than any other president - and now the Cuba shit - immigration prez he is not.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    To add to Papi. There are a lot of Cubans now stuck in limbo, on their journey here, now with nowhere to go. It would have been humane to at least give them some kind of notification so they wouldn't get stranded like this. I guess the plan is to open the borders to everyone except cubans.
  • serrano
    7 years ago
    [view link] Desired effect is that Cuba will able retain talented intelligent Cuban who otherwise escape to US. These valuable Cuban will then be able to improve Cuba from WITHIN Cuba. Side effect for tuscl member is improvement in strip club experience I believe. In last year, I have notice high increase in many club with Cuban dancers only know how saying "Papi want dance?" American stripper complain about losing business to Cuban who give everything so cheap and dirty.
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Well that explains the influx of cuban dancers. They somehow caught wind of this and abandoned Cuba before the party was over. I have seen some attractive Cubanas here in Dallas but never got dances. PLs say they are ROBs. Native strippers say they can't compete with the "dirty" Cubanas so they are out. I don't know who to believe. What I have noticed is that even the prettier Cubanas are gone from the strip clubs here. There are very FEW HOT strippers of ANY race left in the strip clubs in Dallas. Sad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The Cubanas are very aggressive in the front-room and when they're in #s that's how they drive out other dancers - and they don't tend to charge sky-high prices but IME their backroom game often does not live up to their front-room game, they often rush thru it and their thing is often just getting paid vs making sure you're a satisfied custy - and I haven't met one that gives BBBJ - so they get what they get mostly thru sheer aggression/effort and they're like killer bees - they are very-good and aggressive saleswomen. If you don't see as many currently it could be b/c Cubans don't like the cold-weather and they may have headed back to Miami or headed to other warm climates.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    My only experience with a Cuban dancer was a good set of lapdances followed by the discovery of my tip money being stolen from my shirt pocket.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion