tuscl

Cuban invasion?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Friday, December 30, 2016 3:21 PM
I don't know about your area, but it seems like all over the nation there has been an influx of Cuban dancers. After reading reviews it seems Follies has them, and of course you would figure Florida has them, too. Out here in the west, Phoenix and Southern California has an abundance of new Cuban dancers. They even tell you up front without asking, almost like they're using the exotic angle. I have many reservations from them mostly due to the higher hustle, and of course the cultural divide. I know friends who've visited Cuba and the hustle is similar on the streets as it is in Mexico. How about you guys? Do you have many new Cubans coming to your clubs, and if so has your experience been positive? I've had one out of a dozen encounters with Cuban dancers and only one worth the money for dances, yet she has started to put on the pounds after a year. I'm hoping the less desperate ones start to follow soon.

27 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There was an exceptionally hot Cuban dancer I met at Tootsies earlier this month, Fine, fine, fine !! I haven't noticed any influx up here in Detroit,
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Too cold, I assume..... The one I had was hot, too. Her American diet is probably getting the best of her. 10 pounds on a short girl is way too much to turn her from hot to questionable.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have never met a Cubana in the Midwest, but I've encountered several in my trips to Austin. For the most part they are high-hustle, low-delivery. I prefer Mexican chicks -- they've mostly been lower on the hustle factor and provide a more genuine LD experience.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My CF at follies is one of those Cubans
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Have not noticed them in NC, SC, TN, VA as of yet
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Would love to see more Latinas at the clubs in Detroit. Alas, so far, hasn't been the case.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I first noticed them in GA
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would not object to a Cuban migration to NC
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They have been always found in Miami -Dade county but in the 90s/early -2000s one could still find a fair # of Caucasians, w/ time they took-over the Miami-Dade clubs, in the 2010s they started moving up to the 2 less-Cuban adjoining counties and now they have taken over many of the clubs in all 3 South-FL counties. About a year ago I started reading reviews of non-South-FL clubs where Cubanas were mentioned which kinda took me by surprise - Chicas Locas in Houston is a large club that according to reviews has been almost totally taken over by the Cubanas. Due to the tough circumstances in Cuba and some somewhat recently more laxed immigration laws Cubans have been leaving in droves over the last few years. To me the Cuban dancer influx seemed like if there was something going on b/c they are all over the place - I think: 1) the word has gotten out of how fast they can make $$$ stripping or 2) it's part of a trafficking network - many Cubans pay to have people smuggle them out of the island and get them to US shores - often relatives in the US pay the smugglers which can be up to $10k I believe (not sure), but not everyone has relatives willing or able to do this so it could be that some of these strippers are smuggled out of Cuba w/o the $$$ upfront w/ the understanding that they will strip in order to be able to pay back the $$$ in not too long a time - I don't get the impression they are forced to strip but either that is the understanding/agreement upfront or they are told by the smugglers that will be the best/fastest way to pay back the $$$ - IDK if this happens for sure and what % of the Cuban dancers are dancing under these circumstances - when I lived in Dallas some Mexican girls told me they were dancing to pay off their smuggling fee, but Mexicans have it tougher than Cubans in that Cubans are given legal-status as soon as they step foot on US soil, where's the Mexican chicks don't have much recourse
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn good information reporting papi
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Just curious... why is it the Cubans have it easier than Mexicans with status in the U.S.?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ war: It's a relic of the Cold War where anyone fleeing from a Communist country was/is granted asylum (and Cuba is a Communist country)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "Hi baby. Wanna dance". That seems to be their limit of English at Follies. Of the dozen or so working there, I have only gotten dances from 2. The rest had seen better days. Of the 2 I did get dances from, they didn't take off their bottoms on the first dance but over all were very handsy. One of the 2 did ask about "fucky sucky" in VIP and was ok with the standard price but wouldn't do BBBJ. So now I just pass on them. My Spanish is not good enough to negotiate for VIP. One is spending the holidays back in Cuba right now.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't know a girl was Cuban unless she told me.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Thanks Papi. That makes sense now that you mention it.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I never knowingly ran into any Cuban dancers until this year. And I have now run into them in multiple Cuban dancers in multiple clubs in multiple states. Nothing overwhelming, but definitely a new experience.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Not true shadow my CF Cuban at follies knows these words and it's why besides her banging body she is my CF "VIP suck, fuck " She says this while jerking me off inside my shorts for $10 Dance's lol I keep buying dances and she keeps jerking saying " No cum baby, VIP suck, fuck $150 baby" I honestly believe that's all the English she knows
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe the one that said sucky fucky to shadow was my CF lol...I would say the probability is at 90%
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Adept pickpockets.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in general cuban girls are sexy and bold with me. i like them even after getting hustled by one three years ago during a visit to south beach miami.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Agree with Meat. MrDeuce, Papi, SC, Juice. One reviewer used the phrase - Cubana Patrol. It is appropriate. They car pool together. So a club with 8 dancers on duty all day - sees 16 the next minute. No english. Dancers with better bodies have high hustle and offer low mileage. Juice's got the exception! Put on weight after 3 months of arrival. Gone in 6 months (moved up the sex industry ladder?) but replaced with the next batch. Imamutt - pick pockets ? ... lucky my pocket hasn't been picked so far. Mr Deuce - mexican dancers - useful observation Cubanas that came solo a few years ago were wild, uninhibited and fun. This new herd is too organized and mission-oriented - but I have not given up. It's the same with Chinese $25 foot-massage parlors. They are springing up even in small towns. In each case - A couple of 40 year old chinese women offering foot massage and no english. A couple of years ago - all seemed to go well. The new batch expects 40-50% tips and is greedy. I am not opposed to imported women ... just need to set the ROBs straight.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Roger- Yes. Fortunately, I don't keep all my cash in one place and she only got a wad of ones. Another custy complained to a manager about her and he was told to leave. She didn't last long though, but her friend still works there so she may have been fired after multiple complaints.
  • afroking72
    8 years ago
    How can you tell a Cuban from a Mexican?
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    I have encounter several Cuban dancer in Vegas in last few weeks, more than usual...so believe they are influx to that area also. Interesting that American dancers in Vegas have COMPLAINING to me about too many Cuban recently, jajaja. One Cuban dancer very beautiful, tall with long legs and pretty smile. I thought she was from Eastern European form afar, but then she speak with thick Cuban accent and I look closer at her face it look yes Cuban. She give excellent dances and when I ask, she saying "Hotel? Oh, yes yes..." Problem is English is very poor and hard to have laugh with them unlike American dancer. However, due to their natural beauty and natural dance ability, I believe it is plus we have see recent influx of Cuban dancers in our American club.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Thanks for all of your insights to the Cuban experiences. I thought it looked like a simple migration of many to American clubs, and I'm not the only one witnessing the high hustle from those girls. It's true that if we could banter better with the language barrier more fun could be had, alas the same goes for other Latinas(Mexicans).
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I've only made one post-raid trip to Phoenix's Hi-Liter, but it seems like the Cubanas that worked there pre-raid are still there, and their MO hasn't changed any. They were low mileage before, and remain so now.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Thought a bump here as a reminder this isn't just a Follies experience. Open borders, not sure if I have too strong of acceptance with that extreme, yet I do think migration is good for economic reasons. I hope Trump can make some deals to attract talent to the U.S.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion