tuscl

Is Lloyd Schoene even moderately funny?

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Wednesday, December 28, 2016 3:21 PM
I was thinking of starting a discussion regarding whom we should drive off the TUSCL board, but thought twice just in case I was wrong. Is Lloyd Schoene even moderately funny and worth keeping around TUSCL? Does his posts add any value spamming up the discussion board? It seems to me he is just trolling for attention, but it could just be my opinion. How many of you want to hear about electrical capacitators? If most people say he is worthy I shal concur, otherwise if not then maybe founder should consider banning his trolling habits and being a creepy jackass behind the computer. F2f I would handle things differently as there would be consequences. Online he gets away with this.

39 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I can't believe I'm saying this, because I disagree vehemently with almost everything SJG says (except for his musical taste and certain aspects of his alleged interaction with strippers), but I would oppose driving him off the discussion board. There is something kind of admirable about his continued asininity in spite of widespread scorn. I suspect that he has high-functioning Asperger's syndrome. He seems really clueless about how normal people think and indifferent to the opinions of others. I agree that he's not funny at all and is seldom interesting. I have *lots* of people on ignore, because my tolerance for idiotic or hateful posters is low and getting lower, but somehow I've never even considered putting SJG on ignore. If he bores or bothers you that much, I suggest that you simply use the ignore feature -- that's what it's for.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    He threatened to put a bullet in Motorhead. Ban him
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Funny, no. Pathetic, repetitive, creepy, rapey, racist, mysoginistic, hateful, delusional, yes.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I can't believe I'm stating this, but maybe SJG should stay! I enjoy having him around as a punching bag.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Motorhead was not the only one threatened by SJG. He also threatened me a couple months before ("I will end you."). Despite that, I would not wish to see him banned. Once in a while, despite what I believe to be Asperger's Syndrome, he is capable of coming up with an interesting insight if you are adept a scanning his lengthy posts. Sometimes, he is actually concise and to the point. Granted that out of a million monkeys banging on typewriters one will eventually create a Shakespeare play, if only by accident. However, his heart, misguided as it often may be, is in the right place. If we were to drive him away from the board, there are a number of other posters who are just plain cruel and vindictive (and I think they either know who they are or are at least as delusional as SJG) who in all frankness I would want to see banned before SJG. Don't want to hear him out? Fine. That's why there's an ignore button. Feel like he's baiting you? Just don't react to it. Can't we all just get along? (And yes, I know how well that line worked out for Jack Nicholson in "Mars Attacks"). ;-)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der iz a retard
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der iz a retard
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I want to hear more about electrical capacitors.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Or how life really should be! ^^^
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Guys there is no such things as "Asperger's syndrome" much less this "high functioning Asperger's syndrome" that MisterDocuhe is talking about. There is now just autism spectrum disorder. They used to try to distinguish the two based on language skills but not there is just the latter.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Guys, I don't know if this is a big joke or genuine animus but it seems to have gotten way out of hand. If you really dislike san_jose_guy just put him on ignore. I'm not going to criticize ATACdawg for his statement but I can't remember any direct threats that were not said in jest. I've always felt that san_jose_guy was basically a nice guy whose words were misinterpreted. Nobody really knows anybody else on the Internet so who knows. But I'm going to treat him as a nice guy unless he either treats me in a way I don't like or says something negative that is not a joke. If he does that I'm just going to ignore him, not start threads with all sorts of negativity. :( But I don't think he'll do that.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I believe that SJG manages some people and mentions being "an executive" before. Seems pretty unlikely for someone with an ASD. I used to be a SJG fan, but can't anymore after his advocacy of violence. One strange thing is how much he needs strawmen and people to disagree with. I want to agree with him on number of points politically. I tell him I do. But he insists that we disagree and wants to tell me what my true beliefs on political manners are. Well trust me, I don't have a problem with stating my true beliefs about things on this board, so it's entirely a fantasy of his to give him a windmill to charge. If could drop the advocacy of violence, I could probably be a SJG fan again.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I didn't see it myself, but supposing it is true, is Motorhead's absence from the board related to the threat from SJG? Also, I used to find SJG's stories about Wall Street after the crash to be quite funny (when he was deliberately trying to be funny).
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Actually @Dougster needing straw men and people to disagree with is a fairly common trait on this website there are more than a few here that seem to need this kind of stroking for some strange reason.; I especially find this in the idiots who seem to feel a need to recast the opinions of others, and try to de-legitimize the validity of statements made in good faith, that are then recast and used for other purposes.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "is Motorhead's absence from the board related to the threat from SJG?" I don't think so. I PMed Motorhead after SJG threatened him, and he was unconcerned. He thought SJG was creepy but not dangerous. I am worried about Motorhead. His silence is most likely due to illness or worse.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This place gets a little tribal sometimes and rather needlessly so.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sjguy is ok with me. he does get long sometimes in his posts and frustrates me with his excuses of not enjoying tijuana... but he is a valuable part of the site.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Well it is settled for now. We shall not run SJG off this board, and will only keep his opinions just as they are, cheaper than $.02 cents. I like Meat72's take on it, how everybody needs a punching bag. If this guy was f2f instead of posting from the Internet, he would not survive an hour in reality. Some of the shit he states is high outlandish, unfunny, and mostly untrue. I just think if he was face 2 face things would be handled differently. I would soak his head in sodium bicarbonate, and then some vinegar. Rinse and repeat would be the interaction, especially after threatening and claiming to rape women in their sleep. The world doesn't need creepy assholes like him around, which is why I am so adamant about abolishing him. I tried being friendly when I first joined this board, but his persistency in counter culture and left wing liberal fascism makes me wonder if it was his Idealogy that lost the election for Hillary Clinton? I mean who can believe such anti-American corruption thoughts are OK? He doesn't like white men, marriage, middle class working America, or anything that deals with capitalism. That's just wrong and racist. Such a hypocrite, SJG!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Crucify him
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    For the record, no! He isn't even the slightest bit funny, but his posting topics are hilarious to poke fun at.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Individuals troll here because Tuscl is the one place on the internet that will take them. 1. no one ever gets banned. 2. founder allows multiple user accounts per user 3. there is moderation and no mods. 4. all of this seems to be encouraged, perhaps because founder enjoys some of the resulting discussions. he appears to comment as such. almost no place on the internet allows #1, #2, and #3. Tuscl does, perhaps because of #4. The feedback we get from founder is he likes the non-existent moderation of the forums. It's a feature not a bug. Therefore I don't think it is anyone's place to "run" anyone "off." It's not our place to moderate tuscl. That's my $.02.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion