tuscl

Ran NinaBambina Off the Board

I guess that dumb whore finally realized I was going to annihilate her every time she got out of line (which is very easy just bring up how crappy the school she attend is, her job as a whore and her anxiety disorder). So she decided to flee... Too funny!

107 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Enough already. Be nice!

SJG

Eric Clapton with The Allman Brothers Band "Why Has Love Got To Be So Sad"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-NrOFLL…

Interesting:
    http://www.parareligion.ch/fs1.htm
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    NINATHEPUSSYCAT
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    PUSSYCATTHENINA
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    DOUGIE JEALOUS NINA WONT SHARE HER WEED
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    DOUGIE JEALOUS NINA WONT SHARE HER WEED
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Are you proud Dougster, running off another of our very few female members?

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Jeez. I can't believe this, but I actually agree with SJG on this issue. Maybe you don't like her. A lot of us do. You don't? Put her on ignore. Don't try to run her off and make that decision for everyone else. What you have tried to do, maybe even succeeded in doing reflects the childish, selfish attitude of a bully.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ !!!!

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Nina hasn't been run off this board by Dougster. I just had a conversation today about her anxiety condition and she said she loses weight whenever she has her episodes because she can't eat from being nauseous. My guess is that Dougster helps her lose weight by triggering her anxiety attacks.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    She would not be missed!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    She is fun to annoy. If you run her off, that is gone.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    She commented on a few threads today, so no you didn't run her off.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect JimGassagain, but that is not funny. I don't know if NinaBambina actually has anxiety attacks but joking about anxiety conditions is uncalled for.

It is only a hop, skip, and a jump to the reporter with epilepsy that was having strobe gifs sent to him. Talk about d-baggery!

www.bbc.com/news/technology-38365859

Not brilliant!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^ What ATACdawg said . . . and SJG (!) Douchester, since Nina regularly annihilates *you*, why don't you do us all a favor and take another nice long leave of absence from TUSCL? I assure you that many of us would rather read her contributions to this board than yours.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    4got ^^^ since I am a comedian by profession let me clue you in on the joke, which apparently was left behind in your comment to me. Dougster makes her nauseous.....

Try not to read too much into these things. I'm sure Nina would agree with me.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    4got the white knight with skid marks to the rescue. Joining force with SJG the yellow knight.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Nina is a worthless cunt. As much as I enjoyed tormenting her, she was too irritating to be tolerated.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Bullying a woman makes you a fucking CUNT dougster.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I made 8 posts yesterday. On what planet is that me being run off the board?

Dougster, gammanut, and let's throw in flagooner, you guys should feel embarrassed. You're infatuated with me, and, for some reason, just seething with jealousy. I mean gammanut just admitted I was too irritating for him to tolerate, so I apparently sure got under his skin. Lol. So butthurt, they are.

As far as my anxiety goes, get over it. It's anxiety. Do any of you fools need to Google it? If talking about me having anxiety is the best you got, thanks for validating the fact that I'm a motherfucking queen.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    To the extent that Nina is posting less than usual it's no doubt due to embarrassment over her posts in my thread predicting Trump's victory. "It won't even be close" is how I recall her describing Hillary's upcoming landslide victory.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^LOL the dumb bitch and her idiot gaggle of loons could not have been morenwrong
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "To the extent that Nina is posting less than usual it's no doubt due to embarrassment over her posts in my thread predicting Trump's victory. "It won't even be close" is how I recall her describing Hillary's upcoming landslide victory."

I suppose that added to it but I recall her posts drastically dropping off after her talk of how great they were and predictions of the Warriors repeating as NBA champions came to a sudden halt. LOL
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nina doesn't lack confidence, that's for sure lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit...

In the name of Juice's, amen
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Hyper personalities are often times addictive ones. I do think Nina could never stray too far from TUSCL as it provides much needed affirmations to her.

It's not a lie if you believe it.....
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Nina is great and you're not running her off. She provides most of the entertainment around here. She's! Fish-dick get out of your mom's basement.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    I made a typo. Big deal. Anyone seen Nina's tits? They're great. I'm making a public statement here (blah). If we didn't 'love' women and 'love' pussy (and have pussy) we wouldn't be here. Let's make tuscl safe for pussy...not pussies.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thanks Georgebailey :) ;)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, I guess not gone completely. But definitely laying low, cutting down on the belligerence and, generally, on the run. All too easy!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @JS69: wasn't Nina the one who bragged about having 120 credits in the basic weaving subject of political science? How it didn't help her call the election outcome correctly? Meanwhile I have a grand total of 3 credits in political science and was able to call it correctly. Shows you the value of political science credits.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @skibum: and you saying the stock market was at a top when it wasn't and that buying was a terrible idea, makes you a cunt, and an idiot skibum.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    JimGassagain, again, no disrespect. The issue was that as I read it the joke was focused on NinaBambina's anxiety issues. Obviously, you can post whatever you want and the interpretation you posted is fine with me.

I just don't find jokes about diseases funny. I don't know how severe NinaBambina's anxiety issues are or how debilitating the are. I hope not that bad. But anxiety issues can be debilitating and making fun of them is kind of like making fun of a person Down syndrome. Not that I'm equating anxiety issues with Down syndrome. I just picked it because no reasonable person would point and laugh at a Down syndrome sufferer. Because people perceive anxiety attacks differently they are perhaps more relaxed about turning it into a joke.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I don't think this is white knight behavior Ime. If one of the guys posting on here admitted a disease like depression or addiction and somebody went major d-bag and started making fun of them I'd say that they were being d-baggy.

NinaBambina can defend herself (or not) as she chooses. I'm not getting in the middle of any conflicts like that. My issue was the general one of making fun of a condition that people can't help. NinaBambina has hopefully found ways of dealing with anxiety. I'm not focused on her specifically.

But I think I took JimGassagain's joke too seriously and that it didn't step over the line. So all is brilliant! ;)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Even though Nina was extremely mistaken about the election (and the Warriors), I will take her arrogant overconfidence any day over Dougster's constant douchebaggery. His claims to have annihilated her represent a real disconnect from reality. And since when is political science not a valid academic discipline?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'll second the fact that Nina's boobs are spectacular.

I think that trumps everything for most of us horny guys.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @MisterDouche: Anybody who knows anything (oh, and wait a minute, I guess that excludes you) knows that political "science" is no science at all, and, indeed, is one of the easiest subjects to get credits in in college. In fact, it's not something you take because you are looking for challenge (unless you are very dumb, I guess), but at best something you might want to take to take it easy on yourself and because you find it mildly interesting. The real rigor is in real sciences, engineering, medicine, etc.

Now as to whether it should even be taught in college? I've never understood why political "science" isn't just a subdiscipline of history. In any case it has very few practical applications, maybe it should be taught just allow people to pick up a few light credits here and there, but as for someone amassing 120 credits and thinking this is some kind of accomplishment. WTF? Maybe there should be separate "special" colleges where people can pick up majors or 120 credits in it and circle jerk each other that it's an accomplishment. Then leave the real subjects to real colleges.

On the plus side, I will say it is better than English Literature which is absolutely the bottom of the barrel.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dougster brings up a valid point that science should involve actual science and application of the scientific method. We also see a similar farce with software engineering, which often does not implement any actual engineering principles. Not that engineering can't apply to software, it's that it is applied loosely.

Back to PoliSci, I find myself agreeing with Dougster that it could be implemented within other undergraduate or graduate studies, like Economics or Mathematics. For someone like Nina, who is looking for a career as a lawyer, I would recommend History. I have been more impressed with the handful lawyers who had History degrees than anyone else. There is something about the study of history I feels allows someone to reason, make, and defend an argument or stance. For someone looking to enter politics I would also suggest Military studies as well as any of the other fields I suggested. My last choice would be Political Science followed by Communications and then English Literature, as Dougster suggests.

The field of study chosen should be rigorous and hard, bone-crushing hard.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Speaking as a mathematician, I agree that political science doesn't have the intellectual rigor of math or the hard sciences. However, it is a valid academic discipline that uses ideas and approaches from history, philosophy, economics, psychology, and other fields without being a subfield of any of them. I do find it cute when social scientists pretend that their fields -- poli sci, econ, sociology, psych, etc. -- are real sciences *too*. In general, the least worthwhile college majors tend to be in fields whose names end in "studies": Women's Studies, Gender Studies, Queer Studies, Afro-American Studies, Chicano Studies, etc. Students majoring in those subjects will either go to grad school in them, thus perpetuating their academic corruption, or become baristas, Uber drivers, etc.

BTW, did Nina ever actually *say* she had 120 hours of political science as opposed to a bachelor's degree in poli sci that included 120 total hours? I don't care enough to look it up among her many posts, but perhaps someone knows.

Possibly relevant bon mot: Those who call economics the dismal science are half right.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks, MrDeuce. I should have looked up the name of an actual degree instead of just saying "Military Studies." It was sort of a made-up-name by yours truly. It sounds about as made-up as the other degrees you mention that also end in *studies, lol. I was recall reading some actual military disciplines taught at West Point or at the War College -- the names escape me, I just hope they are rigorous, else I've just embarrassed myself!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Gotta love MisterDouche's "logic". Chastises me for calling political science a basket weaving subject, but then when pressed on the matter says "yeah, I guess it really is a basket weaving subject". Nice to see his head pop out of Nina's ass for a few seconds. But I bet it doesn't last more than 10 seconds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion