tuscl

What Will 2017 Be Like?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I know the news sensationalizes a lot of crap and they splash a lot of headlines you have to take the majority of them with a grain of salt. But what will 2017 bring?

You can already tell there's going to be a major shake up in government positions that we've never seen before. New high ranking officials with zero political experience. Could be amazing, could be a disaster.

I think we are due for another recession and other than the housing market I'm not sure we have totally recovered from the last. Worries me, I see tons of crappy minimum wage or jobs with wages just above the minimum available but I know a lot of people that have good paying jobs getting laid off because good companies are trimming their workforce.

Tons of RN jobs (registered nurses). In my area they are so desperate they are recruiting nurses from the Philippines.

I do not see people spending this holiday season like they did last year.

What do you see in your part of the country?

22 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    2017 will be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's going to be magical.

I'm going to play a main event again but this time win it all for six figures

Then I'm crashing in Detroit for a month to party
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think you're right - 2017 - year of the gay, and pussy millennials whining all the time.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Gonna be a wild year in the markets. The stuff I live for.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Good high frequency traders going to make boatloads, bad ones to go bust.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "You can already tell there's going to be a major shake up in government positions..... Could be amazing, could be a disaster. "
    ------------------------------------------------
    Here's my favorite, so far:

Remember in 2011 when Rick Perry tried to think of the three government agencies he would like to abolish? He listed two then....um.......um......umm....well... oops! After that senior moment he finally recalled that he wanted to abolish the Dept of Energy.

What's Trump's latest appointment? Rick Perry for Dept of Energy.

Obama picked Steve Chu, a Nobel prize winner.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I predict that most guys will still chase pussy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good point twenty-five

Invest in pussy
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Get a 1982 Yugo, and set up a still. If Putin doesn't deploy the EMP device, you can always drink the fuel and enjoy pride in ownership of a rare classic automobile.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    It can't be any more crazy than this year can it???

Maybe we should ask CrazyJoe what he thinks?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can see it now I'm gonna be a millionaire or homeless by 2018, no in between!!!!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    As long as they don't start charging to use the toilets at mcdonalds like they do in Europe everything is gonna be okay for CrazyJoe.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I think America will be great again. Especially for Russia. Russia will have unprecedented growth both economically and in territory. There will be a Trump Tower in every Russian city.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Obama picked Steven Chu, a Nobel prize winner. Lol. The fucking turd did nothing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Who knows what the future will bring; most people did not see the 2008 recession coming or at least didn't wanna see it - IDK enough about economics to know if we are due for an uptrend or a downtrend.

w.r.t. the EPA; was hearing on talk-radio a day or two ago that the Trump transition team sent a questionnaire to every person in EPA asking them their stance/views and involvement w.r.t. global warming - the EPA employees are up in arms refusing to answer the questionnaire.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I already predicted Trump's win months in advance. Now I'll let you guys take over predicting the future for a while.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The only thing I can predict is no matter how the economy goes, I will still have bills to pay, still have to go to work and still will fuck strippers as long as I have money left over after I pay all my fanancial obligations each month (fuck the cable bill btw).
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty worried. Seeing a lot of signs of slowing even before Trump won.

Putin will invade Ukraine, Trump won't do shit.

Assad and Russia will destroy ISIS in Syria. Syria will become a steaming shit hole and breeding grounds for terrorists.

The world is fucked but the US will be ok in the short run.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, the questions were sent to DOE, not EPA. The DOE career employees should be up in arms. Their job is to implement the policies of the political appointees, not to set policies their own policies.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I have had enough of the gays and the whining millennials through all of 2016. I pray that 2017 gets us back to normal.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    JamesSTD: "Seeing a lot of signs of slowing even before Trump won."

WTF is this bozo talking about now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion