tuscl

Does anyone here have herpes?

Be honest.

18 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm not aware that I do, but I suspect that more do than don't on this board. It's an occupationall hazard of the extras-seeker, one would think :)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Doesn't everyone?
  • verdugoversace
    8 years ago
    I fucked 6 strippers in Tijuana in the past month, using a condom. Is it inevitable that I'm going to get it?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    zipman68 does. Or at least that's what his boyfriend jestie214 has been telling everyone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Go get checked out, Google for STD clinics in your area - you can also look on FreeSTDCheck.org and verify what they check for.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You probably don't have herpes but your dick is gonna likely fall off.
  • verdugoversace
    8 years ago
    Wow, the responses I got are very informative. Thank guys.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Damn near everyone's got herpes simplex 1 (oral canker soars)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    This guy has started three threads, all of which are about herpes.

He's the "herpes guy!" Obsessing about herpes probably falls I the non-brilliant category!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    If you have ever had a cold sore, then you have The Herpes (type 1) virus. It's very common.

Type 2 is less common. Type 2 you get in your neather regions (although type 1 down there is becoming more and more common too).

Either way, it's a lot more prevelant than most people think.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Yes, someone does.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Yeah I have herpes simplex 1 I know this because I was tested recently
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Canker sores are not herpes. Cold sores are, canker sores are something else entirely.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Don't go to the free clinic to get tested, go see a regular doctor. Free clinic tests are incredibly unreliable. If you had chicken pox as a kid you can get a false positive for herpes (the virus's look extremely similar), and if the clinic is using the older spectral analysis (looks for certain protein structures) you can get a false pos or neg. Go see your doctor, good test usually less than $60, and most insurance covers.

Oh, and I'm clean of everything as my last annual tests (hey, if you're gonna play, you need to be aware of the risks, and that being said make sure your not unknowingly spreading things).
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    canker sores and fever blisters since a toddler.
    lysine keeps at bay.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Supposedly, something like 80% of the US population will have HSV 1 or 2 before they die.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Somewhere on the CDC.gov site you can look up stats. At one time it was 1 in 6 women and 1 in 5 men.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion