tuscl

Does anyone else get off trying to corupt clean or young or new dancers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Most of the time I find myself at clubs closer to me for cheap visits and these cubs are not like follies.

Most these girls at these clubs make their money with legit dances and the clubs inforce the rules

I usually go to suppress the urge and fix the itch with a titty show until I can drive to follies with a bank roll to blow

In the mean time I get to know these clean dancers...I enjoy the new girls the most

Over the months it becomes fun to find a target make it a point to find ways either with more cash or just being a cool and fun guy she is getting to know or both to increase contact on the floor and the vip.

Usually buy month 3-4 I'm able to gain DFK on floor and or VIP usually concealed in a dark corner or angel so the film can't see.

Bye Month 6-8 I may obtain OTC as a real date and shopping

Closing in on a year and sex finally happens

This is the AVG with clean girls in these clubs as my life experiences have dictates to me

Of course some happened never and others sooner than later

I love club follies but I must say I enjoy the chase and the method of the clean clubs in the pursuit of a paid sexually and emotional provider.

Usually use follies to help me stay calm while I wait lol

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice is making all this up, none of that is true. Juice plays the suckers game
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What is the difference between a clean stripper and a dirty stripper?
    A. $500.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The only thing Juice looks for that is clean is "underwear."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Does he require it or is it just out of curiosity?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    All you guys LMFAO god damn
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Does he require it or is it just out of curiosity?"

Only available when his mom does laundry, and man does she need a lot of bleach for his undies!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice prefers dirty underwear too
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ SKIDMARKS
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    4life LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It's a fine art, Juice. Many new dancers here in Detroit are "clean" dancers. We mongers correct that quickly. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    crazyjoe = brilliant!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Pimpdaddy. Could be your new calling.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    In my experience, the nice thing is that, once you finally convert this type of girl and she is comfortable with you OTC, she is available pretty much whenever you want her. Hot low volume p4p girls don't exactly grow on trees, so this is a nice option to have.

The downsides are (1) the amount of effort it takes to get there in the first place; and (2) the fact that they all too often act like club wives once they have bestowed the great gift of their pussies upon you.

I used to enjoy turning these types of girls out, but I rarely have the interest or patience anymore. It takes something really special to get me to do that nowadays, especially since I have a mid-tier club close by where I already have a variety of solid OTC options on any given night.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rick I have to agree with your analysis
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion