I like em small and perky.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
http://williamhogan.tumblr.com/

27 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Anything more than a mouthful is wasted.
    Words to live by.
    The most sensitive ones I have ever had the pleasure of were a nice set of A cups.
    She could come when you played with them.!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yep, yep, and more yep.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like them big so I can be smothered between them.
  • EastCoaster
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, me too! Thanks for the link, Shadowcat. I will definitely have to return to it when I'm not at work! ("Sorry, boss, this project turned out to be a tough nut to crack, and it's taking longer than I expected...")
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i'm with you on perky.

my favorite has B cups and great nipples. i love hers because i can fit them in my mouth.

can't do that when they're too big
  • nj_pete
    8 years ago
    As the old saying goes; More than a mouthful is a waste.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I like all sizes between 'not there' and 'needs a fork lift'. Huge is fun; perky and small is fun. What's not to like?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    No doubt of being fake. Relieves stress (literally, when they press on your face).
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    @rockstar reminds of The Dictator ( Sasha baron Cohen)...bookie bodyguard breaking bricks with her boobs. Beware one of these days some hard silicone slap may make you spit blood.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Perky/small. More please!
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    No way. Give me the big ones. It's a DD minimum for me. Alright, well, I'll try D cups if she is especially hot.

I can't even remember the last time I tried a lapdance / VIP with a dancer with boobs smaller than a D cup. Probably literally years ago.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I like'em like this as well...hell being honest ant much I don't like lol....

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Small is fine, but my man tits can't be bigger than hers.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I like several different sizes. Small and perky, medium size, full size too.

The only ones that disappoint are super hard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why did they have so many pics of boys w/ wigs in that link; hmm?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I like small and perky vaginas
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would put those itty bitties in the category of finger-food; def not a full-course to satisfy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Seeing those pics reminded me of the boys' locker-room back in High School
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Bumping titty pic thread
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    C cups are my favorites.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I like real boobs.

I think c-cups are the best to look at, but IME smaller boobs seem more sensitive and more likely to be real. I think my favorites to play with are a firm b-cup.

In any event... if boobs are readily recognizable as fake visibly, I say no thank you.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Signed.

I like 'em perfectly shaped, impossibly firm, and gravity-defying ... which usually requires As or Bs, or small Cs on a girl who hasn't hit her mid-20s yet. Some of the girls in those pics were a bit small even for me, but overall, I dig the theme.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    This girl -- beautiful face, what appear to be perky tits under that shirt, slim body, and what appears to be a shapely ass -- would be target #1 for me in the club http://williamhogan.tumblr.com/image/146…
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love what looks good and feels good.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Very nice Subra
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Finally Subra you post a pic of a girl you like. Not my type, but I can definitely see how people would like her. She has a cute face.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion