tuscl

Doogie is mistaken when he says that I hate Trump. How could anybody hate somebo

zipman68
the speed force!
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:49 PM
[view link] Clearly his momma loved him! I just think it is irresponsible to elect a non-human president, even if they were cute when they were young. Apparently Doogie, Mikey, and the other conservadudes disagree. Why do Doogie, Mikey, and the conservadudes hate America?

14 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Da fuck? I'm a conservative. Go read my posts, I was hoping Clinton would win but thought it more likely Trump would. Logic not your suit, zipperhead?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    NOT a conservative. I think they live about 100 to 200 years behind the times.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit !! Conservatives hate America because they can't buy it and make us all pay rent to the greedy bastards.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    At least Trump was actually born in the United States, unlike the current occupant. Imagine being born in America, in a Hospital that still exists and yet no hospital records exist showing he was born there. I am a Conservative. Not proud of it, just wicked proud to never be a liberal a progressive or any other ignorant, hate group. Progressives are just European douche bags too stupid to look at a map and go home.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    This is some ace trolling! Obama wasn't born in the US! Trump is an orangutan but he was born in the US! China will invade the US! zipman68, good work, but I think you have to dial up the crazy a bit more. Is Trump's orangutan mother actually Chinese? Maybe it's a Manchurian candidate type of thing! skibum609, are you from Boston? Or playing a troll from Boston? I loved the line that you're not proud of being conservative but you are wicked proud not to be liberal. Brilliant stuff! No disrespect Dougster, but you're trolling on this thread is a bit sub-par relative to your other thread. You've really had some good zingers on other threads but I not sure that simply saying you're not a conservative was the best way to troll zipman68. Maybe bringing the Chinese back into the conversation would have been funnier! Both zipman68 and skibum609 have the advantage of sounding unhinged here. You actually sound like you're connected to reality. Of course, this thread nothing to do with strip clubs. But it's still hilarious.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    All hell would have broke loose if someone said Barack was an orangutan or another great ape. Where is the outrage for poor Donald?
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Some people think modern liberalism is a political position. It most certainly is not. As has been clearly demonstrated over the past weeks, liberalism is a mental defect/disease very similar to schizophrenia. Sufferers of this debilitating and dangerous condition, like schizophrenics, often hear or see things that are not there, hold onto false beliefs even with proof that the beliefs are not true or logical (delusions), and experience disorganized thinking. A significant difference between schizophrenia and liberalism is the "group think" or herd affect of liberalism. Recently, sufferers of liberalism collectively experienced a severe shock when a major collective, or herd, delusion was exposed. Large numbers of liberals are now wandering the streets confused and disoriented. Unique to sufferers of liberalism, affected individuals often collect in large violent groups when their individual delusions are challenged, chanting nonsense words and destroying property. Recently, groups of liberalism sufferers have been seen wandering the downtown streets of major urban areas, chanting unintelligible words, destroying property and attacking people. These disturbed liberals can be dangerous if confronted, causing harm to themselves or others. If you encounter an agitated liberal, please use caution. Do NOT confront or dispute their delusions. Speak softly (if you are familiar with their group think pseudo-language of "politically correct," it would help calm them to use some of the common nonsense phrases), maintain some distance for your own safety, and attempt to direct the sufferer to a mental health professional.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "All hell would have broke loose if someone said Barack was an orangutan or another great ape. Where is the outrage for poor Donald?" Damn right! It's an insult to all orangutans! ;-)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^ dallas +702!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    LOL! @Skibum, part of the 13% of Americans who still believe Obama wasn't born here. Any other conspiracy theories there, @Skibum? Family law is such mind-numbing boredom; luckily it doesn't require much logic or concentration.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @4got: Just pointing out the problem zippy has getting his facts right.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Dallas and Deuce dudes, perhaps you should re-read Matthew7:5. That Jesus feller said some wise shizzle! BTW, the relevant Jesus was a Jew, not a Mexican. So don't be a-skeered o' him. He did do day labor as a carpenter tho', so Trump might have deported him.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ dumb fag
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    All it would take is the President, the Democrats, and just a bit more than 1/3 of the Republicans and the Constitution could be amended right now to eliminate the electoral college, effective for this election. We could ask those most qualified, the 8 sitting justices of the Supreme Court, to write the amendment. Sometimes it is strange crises which force progress. Bring the United States forward out of the 19th Century. Otherwise with this claim of weekly contact with Russians and the FBI announcements, it's "What did Trump know and when did he know it?" As it will be necessary to impeach him and require the same congressional 2/3rds. Obama missed his FDR moment when he failed to nationalize or even re-regulate the banks. Well now on his way out he can have an even greater moment by finally fixing our system so that every vote counts, and averting a disaster of epic proportions. Governing the most powerful nation in the world is nothing like a sporting match, as the stakes are so much higher. We all need therefore to think very hard about what is needed, and then do it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion