tuscl

Conspiracy Theory In Michigan

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Is something going on in Michigan?

Motörhead is nowhere to be found, Warhawks and Rech are long gone, and Vince is ill. Either you fuckers need to start drinking, cooking and showering with bottled water or take some more vitamins.

The only thing holding jackslash together is his beef stroganoff.

32 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    They are still counting ballots!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    They drank the water.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Deer season?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "The only thing holding jackslash together is his beef stroganoff."

Don't forget my lasagna.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I hope you're softening those noodles with stripper glitter or stripper baby oil instead of Michigan tap water!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They are paying for their sins of being an ultra-high extras haven

:)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I am worried about Motorhead. His disappearance is troubling. Rech, on the other hand, vanished intentionally.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Still no word on Motorhead? That is troubling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think motorhead was in his 50s, IMO after 50 one's chances of being called home greatly increase and it's a sad fact we have to accept - but other regular discussion board members have disappeared for a long while and have resurfaced, def hope this is the case for our beloved motorhead
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ especially for dudes
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Same thing happened with Dougster and he's back.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, we've all been using Flint River water for chasers after doing shots with Nina. :(

I'm better now, I'm back to chasing strippers. :)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    "Vince is ill"

That's going to happen alot since he has AIDS.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Vincemichaels was gone for 2 years and then returned. I hope the same for Motorhead.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Douchester, if you take your dick out of your mouth, maybe you'll sound like you have a brain cell. Over and over and over again, you bleat this crap. Get a brain, dickbreath. LMAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dougster, does our government do germ warfare experiments on the US population? I figure that if you aren't the one doing it, then at least you would have to know who was.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougster and Vince LMFAO !!!

Being in your 50 or 60 for a heavy set guy is like being 70 or 80 not many large guys get past their 60s

That's the huge reason I'm trying hard to get my football and power lifting weights off me since I'm 35 now. I'm hoping to be 200 or under at age 50 and over to hopefully give me my best chance at a run like shadow cat

It does trouble me as well about mo head and my prayers are with him for sure
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    On a more up side he may just have taken a needed brake

He did have a few threads talking about low testosterone and clubbing not being what it used to be to him

Hopefully it's this and he is alive and well starting a stamp collection until he gets horny again
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    God bless no head either way
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @SJG: sure wasn't there some infamous test regarding syphillis on black people? They also used soldiers to study radiation effects.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I did vanish from tuscl for a year a few years back when I first was learning how to play poker
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I was gone for six months once. I bet some wish it was longer!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You're paranoid, why would you say that?

:)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...not me mane I missed you

Hey !

Maybe mo head finally took our advice and saved his money up and went to follies lol

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dougster, so testing involving exposure to syphilis and radiation, is that where you got your start?

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Sjg has been a dildo tester for years, he has had 7 anus replacements.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    I'm still around, just don't keep up on tuscl like I used to. Various business and family matters have put me on the back roads of Ohio and Michigan, visiting some of the vilest, most low-mileage, ROB-infested, cum-stained, Bud Lite-drinking, heavy-metal blasting, obnoxious DJ and stage lights-in-your-eyes, stretch marked, tattooed, needle-tracked, gap-toothed, sticky-carpeted dive clubs you can imagine.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    Sounds like most every club in Ohio except substitute gangster rap for the heavy metal.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Something is definitely awry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion