tuscl

Did that Dumb Whore NinaBambina Also Call the Election Wrong?

Saturday, November 12, 2016 8:41 AM
Haven't read her posts in a little while. Did she prove, again, that "dumb" part of the dumb whore that she is?

98 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She told crazyjoe to shut the fuck up
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Then she crashed the canada immigration website
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    So her 3.5 GPA in her basket weaving subject at her community college didn't keep her from getting it wrong?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Those who can do, those who can't dance!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Those who can do, those who can't predict a Clinton landslide.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Though I was not by any means a Trump fan, I did love seeing the meltdown by the Left when he won on Tuesday night. The looney lefties at MSNBC were especially in a state of denial. Now we have these orchestrated protests all over the country because the SJWs can't wrap their little leftwing brains around the prospect of a Trump presidency. NinaBambina was one of many on this board who were certain of a Clinton victory. One of the sweetest things about Trump's win is to know how wrong they were -- though many of the Heil Hillary types have been strangely silent since Tuesday. Oh, but she did win the popular vote -- as if that has any meaning whatsoever! If we chose our President by popular vote, the campaigns would be completely different. Instead of concentrating almost all of their campaigning on a dozen or so battleground states, the candidates might have to wage a more nationwide campaign. On the other hand, they might just concentrate on a few heavily populated areas, such as the Northeast Corridor and the LA and SF regions of California, and ignore "flyover country" even more than they already do.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Has she posted here lately? Maybe she's just a zipman68 alias?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Probably lying low avoiding hearing the news and anywhere Trump supporters post online just like a few of my relatives. They live in a upper middle class zone where everything is rosy, no crime, no major issues, and probably think like Hillary that the people do not need guns to defend themselves. We're all a bunch of morons for not agreeing with them. At least my relatives don't riot or throw insults around. They don't think Hillary was involved with the deaths of all those who had evidence and we're going to talk. They thought it was ok to say one thing in private and another in public. They wanted more of the same. In the case of female relatives, they just wanted a female president. It was the wrong female.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Give Nina a break, she's probably busy rioting
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Or providing extras.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dougster, be nice. Talking about the election if fine. But no reason to be talking about TUSCL members. And it is hard enough as it is to keep active female members. SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    fuck you lloyd you're a homo
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @SJG: Are you sure "NinaBambina" isn't just (another) zipman68 alias?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nina has changed, now that Hilary lost, she's doing FS, She's busy.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'm never too far away :) I don't think I posted much leading up to the election either, as I'm busy living my life and not being a PL. Idc to express to anyone here how the election results have affected me. But, it's at least funny to see Donald "Trump" reneging on pretty much all his major promises. His supporters were all useful idiots who have gotten completely duped. That big ole wall will not be built. Lmao. Thanks for keeping me relevant, guys.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Chump is showing us what we've known all along, he can't be trusted, just like his defeated opponent :(
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Here's what Nina posted about the election: July 22, 2016 • Hillary could probably lose both Ohio and FL and still win the electoral college. It won't be close. Nina, after making a prediction that was so incredibly arrogant, overconfident, baseless, and clueless, couldn't you at least find some tiny thread of humility somewhere deep in your soul? No wonder you piss off Dougster so badly.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ A whole army of the best PhD data scientists got the election wrong @Smith, you fucking idiot. The only two I can think of who got it right are you and Michael Moore. Great minds think alike....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually it does come down to a couple of critical states. And these have often been OH and FL. But this time we had upsets. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Is there something I need to concern myself with this Nina character? It seems like I'm missing out on a brew hah hah here! If it's somebody SJG approves I probably should stay away from engaging altogether. My cup runeth' over with all of that drivel loser talk.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What do expect when a large amount of libs are bunched up in California and New York. If they were smart, they would have spread out to other states so Hillary could have gotten the electoral votes she needed. Bit libs are pussies when it comes to living with normal Americans
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There were upset states. Hillary has always pitched her message at Middle-America. It is only because of Right Wing Hate Media playing on the fact that she is a woman that she is seen by so many as otherwise. I can't help it if so many of the smartest people in the country like the weather in California. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah Mikey! Too many pussies on the left hating themselves right now so they got to project their inadequacies to others on tuscl! Deez nuts! U got any cd's?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gassagain and Mikey, the biggest chicken shits are the ones who hide being reactionary identities and can't stand it when they see that others don't go along with them. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG, so now Hillary lost because she's a woman. Your real job is being a professional troll, not actually doing anything or keeping up on current events
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    The problem Mikeyman is that most places where conservadudes live are shitholes. Liberals have the sense to live in nice places like NY and SF. If I had to live in Des Moines or Bozeman or Omaha I'd shoot myself. The problem is that our constitution gives more weight to votes in poorly populated parts o' the country. Doesn't matter. Our constitution is toast once the Chinese rescue us from Trump. Start learning the words to the "March of the Volunteers"!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Nina, after making a prediction that was so incredibly arrogant, overconfident, baseless, and clueless, couldn't you at least find some tiny thread of humility somewhere deep in your soul? No wonder you piss off Dougster so badly." JS69 - My prediction was none of the adjectives you described, except perhaps overconfident since I did think Hillary was going to win big. Although I'll admit, something inside me couldn't believe that America would elect a female... then again, though polls were in Obama's favor in 08, I was still skeptical about this country electing a black man despite its deep-rooted racial issues. Arrogant? How so? Clueless and baseless? How so? Almost every major educated expert predicted a Hillary victory. She was ahead comfortably in almost every poll. It was a logical belief. I was wrong. Oh well. I make enough money that I know I'll be OK financially. And I am laughing at all the lower and middle class voters who elected him thinking he's going to help them and follow through on the promises he was so boisterous about, like repealing ObamaCare, banning Muslims, quickly deporting undocumented immigrants, and building that fantastic wall --- all of which he now seems to be very possibly reneging on... lmao. He sold his dumb voters a fantasy and they bought it, so they will pay for it. He lied his way into being president-elect with false promises, and his useful idiots bought it --- you voted a democrat into office! An unprepared democrat who galvanized white supremacy during his campaign and just hired one to his staff (Bannon), but you didn't get the republican patriot you wanted. Haha. Oh and I'm a stripper, I'm going to make money regardless. I'll gladly take loads of cash off a Trump supporter's hands. Still winning.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Trump is simply applying the economics of proposals to each item he proposed. If it doesn't make economic sense, he's dropping it. I knew he didn't think everything out in detail that he talked about. He said he was speaking off the top of his head without researching anything. Businessmen research ideas before they put money towards it unless they have money to burn. On the other hand, talk is cheap and I don't want Trump stirring the pot too much while he's not even in office yet. His number one goal should be improving the economy of our country. He's going to have a very tough time when interest rates go up and other problems eventually pop up in my opinion. I think the thing to do is improve the economy in time for the next congressional election in 2 years, then talk to the stock plunge protection team and engineer the needed stock market correction in only a week or month or a short time period and get the economy back to a booming economy in the last two years of his first 4 years. Sounds like a plan. Use elliotwave analysis to time the plunge and then recovery in stocks. As long as GDP improves in his last year and he delivers an improving economy without messing up big time, reelection should happen. One exception. If his opponent is not under FBI investigation and doesn't have a suspected criminal history, it might be tough to win another term.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Oh, I missed the chance to give Nina a hard time. I'm still waiting for Founder to bring back pics so I can see Nina in that hot cheerleader outfit she posted on here some time ago. I voted for Trump and Trump is doing exactly what I expect so far. By the way, Trump is married to an immigrant. I don't understand all the hostility towards legal immigrants. Its the illegal immigrants that are breaking multiple laws that Trump said he wants to go after. This is supposed to be a land where the law is supposed to be followed, not broken all the time. Exceptions apply in my opinion if it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter in my opinion if laws are broken in strip clubs. We have too many regulations applied to this legal business. If 2 grown adults want to fondle each other in a strip club, there should not be a law against that in my opinion. I can only hope that Trumo get rid of regulations as they apply to strip clubs. We need freedom of expression and freedom of speech like Oregon has.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The reason Hillary Clinton lost the election is obvious, Right Wing Media put out a constant barrage of non-sense, and people believed it. They type of non-sense the put out played to stereotypes about ambitious women. But if Clinton were not a woman, they'd still have put out non-sense. It just worked out to be easier to make it stick to her because she is a woman. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina and SJG should get together over a bowl of gravy so they can cry together about how America refuses to elect a woman. Many people said the same thing about a black man just 8 years ago, but of course the right wing media would never allow that.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It appears SJG;s ass and head have switched positions.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JS69, why won't you get together with the psycho who started this thread so you guys can do what you love most - discuss me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina, I'd much rather have sex with you than talk about you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm calling it now - I see a 3-some at some point w/ Nina; JS; and Dougster - it's inevitable
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, you are physically closer to JS69, install a web cam, I want to watch the 3some. LOL
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    If JS and Doug were jailbirds, Nina could not resist
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Nina, I'd much rather have sex with you than talk about you." ------------------------------------------- Poor @Smith, languishing in yet another case of unrequited love with someone 1/3 his age. Try taking her shopping @Smith!! All the other men will be laughing behind your back -- but maybe you'll get that love and adoration that you're after. It's only money!!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Love talking about Nina the most? No way! Slam dunking that faggot RickyBoy is much better. Guess her anxiety disorder is feeding a persecution complex? Better get back on those benzos, you dumb whore!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'm still taking my benzo, thank you. Yes, Dougster, you are quite obsessed with me. Clearly you are bisexual as you have strong feelings for "RickyBoy" as well. I'm the dumb whore that was brought here by motorhead and consequently turned into an international sensation after some troll shared my pics on numerous websites. I'm the dumb whore who graced this discussion board with my presence and doesn't take shit from anyone, even the haters in my fan club that you are the chairman of. The same dumb whore that has put you (and plenty of others here) in your place, with ease, time after time. And I'll do it again. I'm that dumb whore.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    The dumb whore who couldn't get into a better school than MSU. And on top of that is dumb enough to brag about a 3rd rate school Oooops!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Bragging about attending MSU is right up there with RickyBoy bragging about paying hookers for sex. A real non-accomplishment.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Okay Dougster, that's enough. SJG Rural Southern Indiana used to be Democratic country. [view link] "I decided I was going to wear something that made me look as vulnerable as I feel," the actress addressed the crowd in the wake of Tuesday's presidential election. [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Do your research Dougster. 1) MSU is the 2nd best school in the state, 2) it's well over an hour away from where I live, 3) I never claimed to go there, but if I had, it would have been with pride.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    yeah dougster Lloyd Schoene has warned you to stop
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    lloyd schoene attended a no name school and look how he turned out
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Michigan is a real academic hotbed isn't it? What's the rank in THE NATION? Maybe if it was 2nd best school in Massachusetts you'd have something to brag about, but as it is, kinda backfired on you, no?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    ironically San Jose State is also the Spartans go class of 1993
  • ime
    8 years ago
    - I have no issue with Michigan State, just having fun with old lloyd the lady boy schoene the one and only san jose guy (don't assume the gender is male based on guy)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ?????? come on here, not necessary to keep trying to find people's buttons. SJG How Liberals Got It So Wrong [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd the White Knight Schoene, well he is a racist so he probably does wear a KKK sheet
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd did you spend 9 years in undergrad? Born in 1966 claims to follow the elections of 68 and 72 took 9 years to graduate from a shitty school, Lloyd you fucking dunce
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    See what happens when you troll, SJG? You meet the moderators
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ are you now a moderator mikeya02, jumping on anyone who doesn't see things your way? SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Whatever problems some people might have with SJG, I don't think it's right to post his personal private info over and over again.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    This is an exceptionally stupid, hateful thread, starting with the original post. Though I find NinaBambina quite arrogant, I don't understand the hatred directed at her, especially by Douchester. Now the hatred directed at him is eminently understandable. Pushing people's buttons is his shtick. OK, Douchebag, show us how clever you are -- call me a homo.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The hate directed towards Nina is predicated on the fact that she won't suck their dicks lol.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Where else on teh interwebs can you find a pre-law stripper arguing with a Wall-Street boy over academic pedigree? LOL! Priceless!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Doogie, you're pathetic. You make up the "fact" that Nina went to MSU and then rip on her for going there. Sad. I suspect it's only because you're jealous. You seethe with hatred toward Spartans ever since they rejected you. Don't take it personally. Respectable universities don't admit wannabe finance gurus that flunked out of high school. Maybe you should try Trump University!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    MSU, UofM same difference. It's like you with your IQ of 40 bragging that that is so much better than your lover alucard's IQ of 35.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Neither rank anywhere on the top ANYTHING in the nation.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    In any case it was your lover jestie214 who said Nina was from MSU, so bring it up with him.But like I say there isn't any practcial difference between them anyway.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    When exactly did I say that Dugly?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Did I miss something? Why all the pent up hostility towards Nina?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Dougster did you really just say U of M doesn't rank anywhere? Is that really something you want to have said? It ranks prestigiously in undergrad and grad. Very hard to get into. Significantly more difficult than most of MSU's programs. Its law school is constantly T14 (in law academia the top 14 are the most prestigious in the country), in fact it is in the top 10. Its medical school for primary care ranks 8th in the nation. I could keep going, but you get the idea. U of M is a prestigious school and you are ignorant to say it doesn't rank anywhere.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Yeah, but who's your daddy? These are probing questions that no one seems to want to ask, or know. I for one have my daddy as my strip club guide. He tells me all about his old stomping grounds and clues me in on where the dumbest whores get mongered. I love my dad!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    It's a pleasure to see NinaBambina defending the prestigious U. of Michigan to the supercilious but ignorant Douchester, who apparently thinks that only colleges in the Northeast and perhaps on the West Coast are worth a damn. Next I suppose Douchester will claim that U of Illinois, Purdue, U of Wisconsin, etc. are worthless because they're in flyover country. Fucking coastal snobs!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I can't speak for other schools but I've heard UofM is a very good school
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    sharkhunter, just above you posted: [view link] "...They live in a upper middle class zone where everything is rosy, no crime, no major issues, and probably think like Hillary that the people do not need guns to defend themselves. We're all a bunch of morons for not agreeing with them. At least my relatives don't riot or throw insults around. They don't think Hillary was involved with the deaths of all those who had evidence and we're going to talk. They thought it was ok to say one thing in private and another in public. They wanted more of the same. In the case of female relatives, they just wanted a female president. It was the wrong female." So then if I am understanding you correctly, you don't identify with the upper middle-class where everything is rosy, no crime, no issues. You identify with those who live in harder circumstances. So then I would presume that you would welcome a candidate like Hillary Clinton, and also someone to the Left of her like Bernie Sanders. I know that you would want everybody to be able to send their kids to college. And I know that you would like her plan for an extra 2% tax on high incomes, just like the one her husband got passed, because that was what triggered the largest economic boom in modern history, creating the financial stability for the markets to soar, and getting money recirculating from the bottom and middle, which created a huge employment boom. And then while the Clinton's have always supported trade agreements like NAFTA, I would assume that you also support the Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party. During the 1992 Primary it was Jerry Brown of California and Tom Harkin of Iowa who opposed Bill Clinton on NAFTA. And so I would assume today that you would have done everything you could to get Bernie Sanders nominated and elected. Just like I know you would have supported Hillary Clinton because she supports the interests of the middle-class, rather than those of the rich people you speak so scornfully of. SJG Warren Haynes "River's Gonna Rise" [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
    you are now replying the same thing in multiple threads what the fuck is wrong with you. No one is required to answer you. You are fucktard who is incapable of seeing another point of view, and you are constantly wrong. Fucking Moron.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Freedom of speech, freedom to ignore. He is the first person I've ever placed on my ignore list. I'm thinking of announcing my ignore list to everyone in a separate discussion thread, because it would mimic other TUSCL members with a histrionic disorder.... Ha ha ha!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @Nina: I saw it ranked 44th. Sorry but I can guarantee you unless you are at a top ten school nobody is even going to bring it up on a hiring committee. And unless you are top 5 it's not going anything beyond a casual mention ("hmmm... went to a good school."). If someone tries to push it "No, no! We got to hire this person because they went to the University of Michigan!" they are just going to get laughed out of the room. In any case the ranks I see overall are somewhere between 21 and 44. MSU is around 75.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    You guys are a hoot. But I prefer women (with nice tits) who talk a good line and don't give it away (easy). Like Nina. I'm ignoring politics because this website is about beautiful girls, having fun and great pussy. But the way has anyone seen Nina's pussy. Not that it's missing, but I hear she has the most beautiful pussy is the world.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I took a test with [view link]. It said I side with Trump a whole lot more than Hillary. Plus I don't plan to vote for those I think belong in jail. I plan on possibly being a millionaire by the time I retire, hopefully, and with Hillary, she might tax me to death after succeeding in getting there. No thanks. However I don't believe Trump is that smart and Hillary is a crook. No good choices. It's over now. Trump won. I just hope he doesn't screw up my job with my company by starting a trade war. Many jobs could disappear.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Still waiting for Dugly to tell where I said Nina went to MSU, or any school. Don't remember doing that. And I've had my university referenced as a positive in interviews and from headhunters and it's not top 10, so that sort of blows your "logic" out of the water.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Dougster is showing his bitterness and ignorance. Again, he doesn't understand that in the law community, any "Top 14" school will raise eyebrows - in a good way. By his logic, I could tell someone "I went to Cornell for law school," and people would dismiss it. Yeah right, it's an ivy league school. It's not a top 5 law school, it's law school is ranked 13th-14th. I guess Cornell, Georgetown, and Northwestern law are all joke schools. Not impressive at all since they round out the top 14. U of M law is top 10. Again, I guess that won't turn any heads either. Lmao. Fun fact, I know an intellectual property lawyer who went to VIRGINIA, and just won a case worth 12.3 million and he gets a very generous portion of that. He made over a million off that one case, Dougster doesn't understand how legal hiring works so he's probably scratching his head on how that guy was able to get hired anywhere, let alone a 7-figure job two years outta law school.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yeah Jester214 my mom actually did go to MSU and upon graduation was headhunted by various top pharmaceutical companies. She graduated magna cum laude so that helped. The companies wanted her so badly they were very competitive with each other so she ended up with great pay and a new company car, right out of college. I think Dougster got confused and made the part up about me going to MSU. As if that's a bad school or something. Plus, the love of my life, Tom Izzo, coaches there.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Dumb whore mother. Dumb whore daughter. All fits together.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Now she's talking about law? Sorry but smart people don't go into law, so that logic is like saying "if you study basket weaving a Cornell people will definitely speak up about it on the basket weaving hiring committees". Okay, maybe true but point still stands.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Also isn't Nina still just pre-law which anyone who is studying even the easiest of liberal arts subjects (political "science") can claim?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    When I'm a corporate attorney making a quarter million just a few short years out of law school (and the actual potential for millions later on), I'm just going to TOTALLY regret studying the 'basket weaving' which apparently is Law. I will definitely wish I did something more substantial and competitive, like cosmetology or something.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    The truth about what the average lawyer makes is going to disappoint it. That is a) if you even get into law school at all; b) if you do (maybe by blowing everyone on the admission committee) can even be average? Seems doubtful given how everyone here law degree or not routinely demolishes in the discussions. Until then keep hoping. 7 years from now you'll still be working as a dumb whore is the reality.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Shut up Doogie. Even a subpar lawyer make more than a dumbass wannabe finance guy that lives off disability checks in his momma's basement.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Go change your Depends, old grump. I already have enough law experience on my résumé to ruffle more of your feathers than I already have. Stripping has actually allowed for great networking to kick start my career. Not just clients I meet, but the lawyers that have represented clubs and talent agencies I've worked for. I'm going to go to a good law school in a city with a good legal field and graduate with honors --- I will have job offers upon graduation so that after I pass the bar, I'll start practicing at a biglaw firm. Get the fuck over it and stop letting it affect your fucking life, creepo.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    On and just in case you haven't figured it out already, Nina, the reason you routinely get demolished here is because people take advantage of your anxiety disorder to get you to get yourself all tangled up. If you have some dream that that will change if you are competing against top corporate laws... well, yeah, if you can't handle it here, ain't gonna be happening in reality.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    What job do you have zipman? Any? Or do you have to collect disability because you destroyed your own brain through excess drug use?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Bitch... I have worked at clubs with 100 other hot girls from all around the fucking world and consistently come out a top earner. I think I can handle just about anything.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Nina, don't criticize DoogieDumbass's need for depends. He's living in this momma's basement cashing disability checks wishing he was a big finance guy. Doesn't matter if he sits in his own waste all day.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, yeah, I can see it now on a corporate board when they decide what lawyer they want to represent them, "No, she fuckin' went to the University of Michigan! And she made alot money when she worked as a stripper! We totally gotta go with her!" Yeah.... Not too likely!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Right. And last I checked, Dougster is the one getting demolished just like I do to him every single time. I have his Depends in such a bunch that he started yet another thread about me, just to show how infatuated he has become with where I go to school and what my career path is. Are you kidding me? This is sad. Get a life Dougster. I will always be winning.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't you like to know DoogieDumbass. Suffice it to say that I was born into more money than you, went to a prestigious university, graduated summa cum laude, and make more money than you can imagine.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    LOL! Another charming day on TUSCL. Median salaries for lawyers is in the $120K range nationally which is probably slightly lower than jobs in finance. Some at the top make a killing in law and some make a killing in finance. Some real estate agents make a killing, too. What difference does it make? Economist has a chart showing cost-effectiveness as a function of academic pedigree: [view link] It shows what you probably would imagine: diploma mills (like Trump U) are a complete waste of money and time.. A good inexpensive state U (like Virginia) actually beats Harvard in terms of rate-of-return. Market for young lawyers is not that great (according to my sister who's been a lawyer for decades). I don't think I would want to enter law these days from some diploma mill; you might end up practicing dreaded family law.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Random dude, it's always good for folks to research their points, unlike the conservadudes who either make shit up whole cloth or do "research" using the "insanos r us" news website. However, y'all hafta realize that Doogie don't work in finance. His work is cashing disability checks, sitting in his own filth, popping his zits, an' trollin' TUSCL. An' that's 24/7/365 buddy!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What a bitter, sad little man Douchester is! From where I'm sitting, NinaBambina thrashes him every time. He should go back to picking on Dugan . . . or, better yet, take another extended break from TUSCL.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have it! Douchester should go back to attacking Alucard, an argument that he might actually win
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Can i get discounted legal representation should I need it one day? The Tuscl Pro Boner (see what I did there) legal plan.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @MisterDouche: From where your sitting? You mean you and all 20 of your IQ points? Might not be a completely accurate view of a world. Aren't you even so dumb that you'e a Libertarian?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yep, they just flooded too many lawyers on the scene so job prospects not good. Combine that with coming reductions in regulation do to Trump and less criminal generally as monitoring gets automated and discourage criminality in the first place and things ain't look to bright. Like I say Nina will still be working as a dumb whore and do her $100 BJs or whatever it is she charges in 7 years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion