tuscl

Mileage

larryfisherman
California
At the clubs you go to, what kind of mileage do you get? What would be your preferred mileage?

A. Air dance
B. Low Contact (you can't touch her, she's barely grinding on you, maybe a occasional tits to the face)
C. One Way Contact (you can't touch her, but she touches you everywhere, good grinding)
D. Two Way Contact (she can touch you anywhere, and you can touch her anywhere besides the pussy)
E. High Mileage (fingers in the pussy, she might put her pussy in your face, stickshifting, tit sucking, etc)
F. Extras (your dick comes out, fucking, sucking, handjob, titjob, etc)

24 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    When I started clubbing in the mid 90s, I was satisfied with level A or B. It took me a couple of years to realize that level D was even available, whereupon I abandoned levels A-C completely.

I've generally been content for many years with lap dances at the D or E level, though the lines, of course, are blurry. For example, I have sometimes gotten HJs and often sucked titties at clubs that supposedly offer level D only. I'm sure many of us can tell tales of handies or even blowies in a level C or D lap dance area.

Truth be told, in recent years I have gravitated toward level F. As much as I enjoy a good lapgasm, a BBBJCIM blows it away every time!
  • mjpenn07
    8 years ago
    I go for choice D. I love a good grind, but for me there is a huge gap in enjoyment between a one way dance and when I can get two handfuls of boob. A bit of OTP stickshifting is great of course, but I've generally found that what you've described as 'High Mileage' isn't my thing. I skip over that to the rare but enjoyable times I've had what I'll call 'Light Extras' (dancer pull it out and strokes it a bit).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I get E dances, and I'm satisfied with E. If I want to take it all the way with a girl I'd rather it being in the confines of my place/her place or a hotel rather than a strip club.

I used to be satisfied with D, but just feeling up on her ass and tits gets boring real quick for me.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LDK, F is your preferred mileage?? I thought you were a cum in pants guy?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I remember the first time I got a LD and I was thrilled with getting B. It was at a club called De Ja Vu in Minnesota. I was in town for a Vikings game

Then I started getting D and realized that the only reason B impressed me was because it was the first time getting a LD.

D is what I typically get

F is fun and I've had a little of it, but it's hard to come by at the clubs I've been to
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "F".
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    G.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Just sit and talk on the floor, figuring out some way to get her to come home with me.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What is G justme62?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    everything. bb.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "G" is: larryfishman takes a long walk on a short pier
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Our local clubs are strict no touching.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    thank goodness i live in a more liberal area.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I aim for at least D. I only really have one reliable place for D level in driving distance, and it's a long f-ing drive. Willing to accept C if it's 'good' C and it's the best available option. Anything less than 'good' C is point less.

I say 'good' C because I can think several places that are 'C minus' mileage: one way contact grinding allowed but the dancers don't do a good job at it.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Over the years my requirements have changed quite a bit. For the first few years of SCing A was all I was looking for, but needed 8s and 9s to enjoy it. I was naive and didn't know more was achievable.

As I've aged, the letters have gone up but the numbers down.

I now need at least D with an 8 or better but need E if she is a 5, 6, or 7.

I do prefer E with a 6 to a D with a 8.5 though.

Damn, this is getting too damn analytical. I just like to have fun.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    c or d is my preferred mileage. a and b are one-and-done usually. not much interested in e and f.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    If you don't choose "F" you're a homo. Even if you do choose "F" but you're RickyBoy you're still a homo.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Let me broaden that a bit. Even if you choose "F" but run A System or think there a "thrill of pursuit" involved, then you're a homo.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    In the last 5 years, most clubs I ever enjoyed were at least a D. There was one that was a C, but that club changed things to a D for sure, and better if my club favorite was there.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Exactly as MrDeuce. As a novice was happy with upper options.
    But now D or E ITC and F with select dancers OTC.

I think Air Dance should get an "F" not "A".
    Below is the true order:

A. Extras (your dick comes out, fucking, sucking, handjob, titjob, etc (A+ for BBBJCIM)
    B. High Mileage (fingers in the pussy, she might put her pussy in your face, stickshifting, tit sucking, etc)
    C. Two Way Contact (she can touch you anywhere, and you can touch her anywhere besides the pussy)
    D. One Way Contact (you can't touch her, but she touches you everywhere, good grinding)
    E. Low Contact (you can't touch her, she's barely grinding on you, maybe a occasional tits to the face)
    F. Air dance
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    E. is always good. I doubt I'll ever FS in a US club.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    A-C can be OK as long as your dollars spent are minimal. Beats sitting in a restaurant.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No interest in A - C, instead of giving me pleasure it just frustrates me so I rather not even go.

Everything up to justme62's 'G' is available to me in South FL but I'm usually good w/ 'D' as long as she's constantly grinding on me and I'm constantly able to grope her thru the entire song - I often get a decent amount of 'E' (titty sucking and some FIV) but it's not a must for me - I do 'F' when the mood strikes me but I rarely go to the SC w/ 'F' in mind & when it happens it's usually in the spur/heat of the moment although I sometimes do go w/ 'F' in mind but that's the minority of my visits
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The way to do it is just like justme62 describes, and don't let her sell you dances. You can still give her money though.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

And Shailynn, get back up into you mom's attic, I just saw her coming around the corner.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion