tuscl

Is there a correlation with a dancer’s willingness to do OTC and her relationshi

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 11:44 AM
In other words do you think a dancer being married or having a boyfriend decreases your chances of getting OTC with her? Or might it be the other way, that her being in a relationship increases your chances at OTC? Or her relationship status doesn’t matter. If she’s going to OTC it doesn’t matter if she’s in a relationship or not? What do you think?

53 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Depends on the dancer. I'd guess that there's a lower(ish) chance if she's in some sort of relationship, especially if it's a new relationship. The only way I can see it increasing the chance of OTC is if she's out to get a payback fuck for some bad behavior on the part of the boyfriend. Or, the boyfriend is a leech on her funds and she needs to make quick money to make up the difference.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Not certain. I have been offered OTC several times, but have not taken them up on it. Plus, I generally never inquire about their relationship status and thus I never know.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I haven’t partook in a OTC because the last thing I need is to have to shoot some stripper’s boyfriend that is pissed off at his bitch for fucking some other dude. I don’t need any of that shit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    That is the only reason why I sometimes care about a dancer's relationship status. It hasn't ever been a factor (knock on wood...) but I stay wary.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Virtually all of them are in relationships - some just don't admit it. As far as OTC goes, IME it is a limiting factor for some and not for others.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    I've had OTC with strippers that are very married. Some who definitely have boyfriends or girlfriends. Nope comes down to how much the stripper sees sex as sacred or not
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    I think it comes down to whether or not you make it rain $30,000 on stage or else you can tip your girlfriend to be $3000 for a purse. Just ask IceyLoco...
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Probably doesn't matter. Some boyfriends know and approve. Others are in the dark. I don't think it's a big factor but the girls who do it may be less inclined to get into a serious relationship.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I haven't noticed any correlation... but also agree with Rick that most are in relationships, in any case.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No, relationship status doesn't correlate with whether or not a woman is a hooker.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've seen it go both ways.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I had a girl that always asked if her pussy smelled like latex after our otc, she said her bf could smell it, but
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    She never turned me down.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Whether they are in a relationship or not usually doesn't affect their willingness to do OTC but it does affect my willingness to partake in it with them. I do not need or want the drama of knowingly getting involved with someone with a SO.
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    I do agree that most of them are in relationships.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Both DS I and II temporarily broke off our business relationship after they got serious boyfriends. So it can matter. But they were not typical strippers. For the typical stripper it doesn’t usually matter a whole lot.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Kids are more of a limiting factor than bf/hubby based on my interaction with most strippers. Timing is everything to get a stripper OTC........
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Doesn't matter.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    A much more telling metric to me is whether or not she has kids. First because she has higher expenses that can't wait and, second, because many of these girls tend to hold their pussy in much less magical regard after they've kids out through them.
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    I find myself in unfamiliar territory - agreeing with Spillthebeans. Kids are a cramp on the schedule to have time for OTC.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Strippers are actually very attentive and pursue what they want. More so than civvies. It just depends on where you are on their priority list. If you're a trick, you 'll be pretty low
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I personally think if they are young, they will do OTC only if they are not seeing someone, but the older they get, the less that matters. I remember my old favorite Nina, who was constantly talking about her partners, was always trying to get me to do OTC, but I was never up for it.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Almost all strippers are in relationships and have kids. I have fucked strippers in their homes when their boyfriends were away or their kids were sleeping in another room.
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    I hadn’t factored in the kids element. @jackslash- while the kids are in another room? You’re a savage haha.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    a hooker's relationship status is irrelevant to her hoeing
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Sadly strippers in relationships are usually supporting deadbeats so thier chances of OTC will be higher. Chances she will invite you to join her on vacation will be lower though.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Where did Larry go?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Sadly he was lost at sea during a fishing trip But cheer up buddy, we got Iceefag now. 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It depends on what boundaries they set. I don't think it's that big if a factor though. Sex with a truck is nothing like relationship sex for them.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Having a boyfriend seems to decrease the chance that the kind of girls with whom I actually want to have sex will have sex with me. There are plenty of the type I wouldn't touch with with <em>y'all's</em> dicks who will fuck anything with an extra buck or two. I agree with the comments about kids being more indicative than a boyfriend alone. Case in point, the woman who's the primary reason my club visits have tapered off a bit. When she was kid free, she'd "consider" meeting, but never would actually meet up. While she was preggers with the first one is when she started to slip. An occasional BJ at the club, and later at her place when she was too big to dance. When the second kid came along, things changed drastically. I pay most of her rent now.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Fuck larryfisherman. He embellished all his stories on here as much as Icee but was dumb enough to regularly admit it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I'll listen if they want to talk to me about their personal life. But I don't get invested in whether or not I'm hearing anything that's true. More an attitude towards people, not strippers in particular. I've never had an OTC-related problem with boyfriends. One stripper I vibed well with was the ex of the VIP minder. He made such a point of trying to shit on my time at the club, I eventually switched to a different club. I did OTC with the ex of another VIP minder, while also getting dances with his current squeeze. The two strippers were catty with each other, but didn't care I was customer to both. That VIP minder was cool with me. I as also the regular of stripper #3, who always tipped him well. She was the widow of a biker gang leader, and learned a lot from him about taking good care of friends so they take good care of you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn hard to fathom not everyone's a broke old trick? Girls don't tell customers the truth coz they're selling a fantasy. They're in their stripper persona. And they have no obligation to share anything. Like customers are always honest....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Icee is correct. To prove it, he hasn't been honest about a single thing since the first day he posted in his wildly inconsistent pimp persona.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @CMI If you remember Larry Fisherman was quite a prevaricator himself, his very first post was how scared he barebacked a whore and was wondering if she gave him an STD or was pregnant.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim. Go troll elsewhere. Take 20 fag with you. I am correct. Girls don't tell customers the truth coz they're selling a fantasy. They're in their stripper persona. And they have no obligation to share anything. Like customers are always honest..
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I always thought iceefag and Fishsticks were the same person, or persona. Dropping $30k in the club in one night, just because he makes good income. Lol.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    “>>>Girls don’t tell customers the truth”<<< You know that from personal experience right Iceefag
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    In my experience if she has a boyfriend it's harder for to get OTC. But one time I was seeing this dancer OTC pretty consistently for a out a year. And she had a very jealous boyfriend. She told me all about him. He was physically unable to have sex and he was an injured vet. He texted me one day that he just wanted to make sure she was not being abused and how terrible he felt she had to do this. Apparently in this case I really was the only one she was seeing OTC. They were really in love with each other. Anyway he wanted to meet at a restaurant, all 3 of us. I said yes. He was very very cool. And we got to know each other. Eventually he was fine with me fucking his girl at his place. I'd come over on Sunday and bring a twelve pack and we all 3 watched football then I went into the bedroom with his girl for a couple hours. Then I'd come out and we would watch more football or something and drink another beer and talk. Some may find that weird. I did at first. But people make things work to survive. He just wanted to know o was good to his woman. That was years ago but I still three way text with both of them and happy to say they are still together as a couple.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    So where's larryfisherman when we need him? Ok i know, we don't need him!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    All of this hate for my homie iceydougee, Can't We All Just Get Along? LMAO
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I personally think if they are young, they will do OTC only if they are not seeing someone, but the older they get, the less that matters." Dan couldn't have said it better. IME when they are 21-22 and have an SO it seems to be more important to them, but by the time they cross the mid 20s Rubicon they get increasingly fed up with struggling against their SOs to maximize their income. It doesn't hurt that all too often the SOs are contributing to their financial burdens and there are often kids in the picture by that point.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @jimmy: “ Some may find that weird” Yes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I use to do "OTC" with a married fav. We'd socialize outside the club (fully clothed hugs only). Occasionally with her husband. He was a bit rickish, but generally a good guy. Once, we were watching a movie, and a nude scene came on. She yelled up to her teenage son to come and see the tits. He just yelled nah ma I'm good. Good to have a stripper mom.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @drew yeah I guess banging a stripper with her man in the house is a little weird but he realized it was to his and her financial benefit. And we was no longer able to have sex with her. You could say that my debauched life style saved their marriage lol. But seriously younger people today are far more flexible on what relationships look like
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I use to do "OTC" with a married fav. We'd socialize outside the club (fully clothed hugs only). Occasionally with her husband. " You mean you were her gal pal. Were you actually paying her for that? Or is this just another one of these weird moments where some oddball tries to shoehorn in a civilian interaction as if it was "OTC" in an attempt to be relevant? 😏
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I guess banging a stripper with her man in the house is a little weird but he realized it was to his and her financial benefit." You are a study in contradictions Jimmy. Not long ago you were fretting over a club owner because he happened to be casually banging a girl who you want to take OTC, but now you're sharing a story about banging a girl while her husband was actually in the same house? Idk dude. I'd feel much more exposed in the latter situation. What kind of twisted type of dude could be OK with his wife bringing guys home to fuck? Could his self disgust finally get the better of him and drive him to do something impulsive and stupid? How do you protect yourself from nefarious behavior when you're balls deep in her and he's coming up from behind? I have to say Jimmy that I'm starting to wonder a bit about your situational assessment settings. 😁
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I know of an ex Follies dancer that is married with 2 kids. I have seen the thumbnail photos of her doing gangbangs on USAsexguide and bragging to co workers that she did 5 guys.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think a woman serious attached will not want to be doing other guys. But she will also be backing herself out of strip clubs. For the others, their willingness, in my opinion will usually have a lot to do with how it is being presented. It is important never to treat them as prostitutes, as the will run many off, and there really is no reason to ever treat them that way. SJG Yes - I've Seen All Good People - 2018 School of Rock AllStars Team 3 [view link]
  • Jasdoit
    2 years ago
    Let’s be real,More correlated to their relationship to drugs.
  • LoverBoyPizza
    2 years ago
    My CF did OTC with me this year. Then I found out she was engaged to be married after I was going to add her on social media. I decided to just act like I never found out and keep asking if she wanted to do more OTC dates. She eventually broke down one night at the club. She never actually told me about him or being engaged. She used our age as the excuse to not wanting to do OTC again. But it's pretty obvious to me she got a guilty conscience. He might have even known IDK really. I would say even having a significant other, whether it be boyfriend, fiance, or husband OTC could still occur. Everyone has different situations and arrangements. Some may even know and be okay with it or encourage it if the money is good.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I have found that a strippers relationships are usually short lived. If she did OTC with you then stopped because she's with someone just keep the lines of communication open if you like her. I'd say at least half the time she will be back in your arms in six months. Don't use her and over promise. Just be around. Often being the last decent man standing gets you bonus points and better OTC. This works for those of us who don't actually hate or resent these women and genuinely enjoy their company
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Not really sure stripper relationships are more fragile than those of most people in their twenties.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion