tuscl

How much does the average customer spend?

larryfisherman
California
Friday, February 22, 2019 10:46 AM
When I’m in a strip club, if I see a girl I like, I will get dances, I usually spend around $150-$200 per visit. From what I see though most customers don’t get dances, they just buy drinks and maybe tip a few girls. TUSCL customers on the other hand will be doing VIPS with the girls they like :) How much do you think the average strip club customer spends in a visit vs a TUSCLer? I’m gonna say the average customer spends $40 in a visit while the average TUSCLer is probably over $100. What do you think?

29 comments

• Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Closer to 200-250 range I would think.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Average customer=$50-100... TUSCL Member=$200-400... Billionaire NFL Owner=$79...
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I'll go with what Longball300 said...my average is probably in the $200 range.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    I probably spend anywhere between $250-$300 whenever I visit a Strip Club. This includes amount spent on Entry fee, Drinks & Dances.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Depends on mileage and extras, the SC and the girls asking tip. Average just dances $100 Average FS $200-300
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    man. i need to cut back.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Personally, I spend on average $700 per night at a SC including drinks, tips, stage tips, and VIP. I enjoy myself and have fun with everyone. Most that I see in the clubs probably spend about $75 or less.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Average is a tough one, one would have to watch a lot more PLs than I care to. For my local club, I would guess 60 - 120? ? Oh shit, I'm average. !?
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    My spending habits are on par with what Cristobal posted.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Average strip club visitor $50-100 unless it is a bachelor party or a "make it rain" club and then average would be $100-200. Average TUSCLer probably $100-200 at a non-extras club and $250-400 at an extras club. Of course it will vary greatly on the area of the country.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    5 years ago
    Most people that I know that occasionally go to strip clubs outside of the TUSCL website usually restrict it to $100 at most. I tend to spend mostly between $200-$300. Lap dances in the Atlanta clubs are only $10 with a handful of them being only $5. I don't care about VIP or extras much so that is plenty for me to have fun with.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I always seem to spend $200-$300 but that’s almost entirely drinks and dances. Rarely do vip but generally manage vip level fun. Tend to pull this off in non China location places. Though I did have fun at a PTs last night.
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    I don’t do extras too often ITC, but when I do extras it’s something like $350 to $400.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Lately I am seeing a lot of $100 or under spenders but it is very horrible here lately compounded by questionable weather.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    This thread makes me think I need to cut back as well. For me if I only spend $100 that means it was a failure of a night most likely. I'm usually between $3-500 per visit.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I mean keep in mind u get what u pay for. Women hate cheap
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    One of my buddies takes enough to do a 30 minute VIP with a single girl.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I spend a shit truck tun
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ macktruck i spend a shit truck ton also
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    From what I know it depends on the club and the type of customer. Tourists will spend more and regulars try to get as much out of their money as possible. Its been pretty slow since January though.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Agree with everything icey has said tho diff parts of the country. I actually had some big money nights in jan. Not at all this month and this month the weather is so fucking unbelievably horrible nobody comes out to do anything or spend money. It isnt just clubs suffering out here right now..!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Out here its been the rain, and I guess people being broke after the holidays.
  • CodrJoe
    5 years ago
    Dang.. I end up spending a lot! 6-7h if I am sober.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    6-7 Mario coins?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You da mane counteymane
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m usually in the 100-200 range. I have no problem going in a lot more if I see something I’m really into. It’s so rare, its make worth it for me.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    whodey's post in this thread seems about right to me. i usually spend 100 to 200 bucks but sometimes have spent more.
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    Average doesn't mean much. Is it average per visit or average per month. My average per visit is probably a bit higher but average per month a bit lower.
  • Mnaz
    5 years ago
    Last several months, I’ve been hitting $1200 to $1500 per visit and starting to feel like an idiot for it. That’s three hours one on one with the same dancer, once or twice a month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion