tuscl

Initiating kissing

larryfisherman
California
What’s your take on kissing during lap dances?

Do you initiate it? Do you let her initiate it?

I’ll move in slowly and get my lips close to hers. If she pulls away a little bit, then I won’t go in for the kiss. If she doesn’t pull away, then I’ll go in for the kiss.

32 comments

• Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    generally i let her initiate but you can always put yourself in a favorable position for her to do that ie. faces close and the hard "i want to fuck your brains out stare". id say a slim majority of strippers are just not gonna do it though.
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    Always let her initiate. If it keeps happening after a while, i initiate
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I usually try to follow her lead but I try to direct her to what I want.

If during our conversation I see there is chemistry (not just she is hot and I have to have her) then during the dance I act like I'm going to kiss her cheek or lips but I don't (tease her) and sometimes it makes her go for my lips but it was her choice.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it’s her call.
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    No kissing* for me, I prefer to keep it professional.
    * on the lips.
    On the cheek, shoulder, underboob, side-boob, between boobs, I find that very 'professional'.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I would really have to feel a good vibe to kiss her on the lips. Last time I tried it, got my ass reeeeejected. Not that that is huge deterrent, but it does break up the rhythm a little bit.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    Always best to let her initiate but I am always genuine with praises about attractiveness and try to mention kissable lips if I can do it and not sound like a prev.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    In my experience obviously some of them don’t like it, but some of them, even if they don’t initiate it, they don’t mind it. It’s probably because I’ve been told I look like a mix of Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt (that’s a joke for the slow ones).
    6 years ago
    Never kiss a stripper on the lips. Do you know how many cocks she has already sucked today?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I had this happen last week. She did all the initiating. I just sat back and sported wood.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The more natural and open you can be with the girl, the better. The more civvilian like you can be with her the better.

Front room makeout session makes all the difference.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account :(
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    nicespice Lololol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Larry, better to initiate in the front room. You can be feeding her money there, and you can be relaxed and friendly with her.

Save booths and back rooms until needed. Easier to talk to her in the front room.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ pwn'ed by nicespice. LMAO.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    When I started dating strippers, getting dances at home was one of the biggest perks. Making out while they do it is amazing.

But if I were paying for it, I don't think I'd get off. Its an ego thing, she has to want me in order for me to enjoy it.

I can enjoy a lap dance, but I take it for what it is. I also rarely get them from anyone other than my bitches
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LMAO here is IceyLoco bragging about "not paying" his stripper ho GFs...

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    I don’t go to strip clubs to get kisses.

That said, I’ve noticed that if I allow, or even encourage, a dancer to talk at length about herself, if I pay attention to what she’s saying and offer her kindness and encouragement in response, I almost always get kisses.

You have to remember, many of these dancers have endured some rough times and have been shown very little love.

If you want kisses, pretend you’re more interested in her than in her titties.

Once you master the art of feigning sincerity, you’ve got it made.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're a moron, I told you the context of those posts. I was at a very low point and was saying I'd even resort to that level if she stays... Secondly. Im sure you don't make your wife pay her own bills, or does you doing so make her a hooker? You're a one trick pony.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You're just an angry ho, @IceyLoco. LMAO and a hypocritical trick bitch. ROFLMAO you've been one tricking this since you joined TUSCL.

LMAO that you've been outed as a troll persona but yet you still try to pretend you're not.

Oh, and you are an idiot.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    and your geriatric troll ass is blocked again
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LMFAO for the third time!

LOL it doesn't really matter now does it?

It's clear you'll still read my posts.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "That said, I’ve noticed that if I allow, or even encourage, a dancer to talk at length about herself, if I pay attention to what she’s saying and offer her kindness and encouragement in response, I almost always get kisses. "

Well put and insightful, and also note that it is in the Front Room!

Like a first date.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The funny thing with strippers is, being authentic goes a very long way. They're around so much fakeness, that they appreciate something real much more so than other people.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Depends on the girl. There's a couple of no-fuck girls at a local club who are fine with kissing in lap dances, and so am I. The hookers however, are a different story. Not kissing a mouth that might have been licking ass or eating jizz a half hour ago.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I found early on that so long as you treat the girl as you would any other girl, then she will be eating out of your hand.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco posted -> "The funny thing with strippers is, being authentic goes a very long way. They're around so much fakeness, that they appreciate something real much more so than other people."

^ Spoken like a true stripper ho!

The funny thing with TUSCL is, being authentic goes a very long way. There's so much fakeness like stripper ho's pretending to be pimps that being real is appreciated because of all the fakes.
    6 years ago
    @nicespice .. you win the best post of the day, week, year!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SJG, true
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    If she's getting close, her forehead on mine I usually go in for a kiss to see if she's down. Otherwise, if I'm feeling her and she kisses me then it's all good.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ front room ^^^^^^^^

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion