tuscl

How often do you drink and drive ?

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 3:38 AM
I say not often enough

22 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I say once is too often, and I do it all the time.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I don't as that I usually have a company vehicle
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    More than rickyboy!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I do not drink and drive! Never before breakfast and certainly not since last night..
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    All day every day
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    When I go around turns too fast, I spill my drink, so I try and avoid it. With game 7 tonight, I may have to stay home.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Does drinking Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Coke , Coffee, and wetter count? Is so then I drink and drive every day. If not then I never drink and drive
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll have a beer, just one and drive.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I drink and drive her over the couch most days. Been doing that since I was in my teens.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    If I drink I wait long enough and enough trips to the men's room to make sure it is out of my system. I don't drink in clubs.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Not exactly my schtick of humor and it shouldn't be anyone else's. I already have to drive extra careful while getting head at the same time. Still trying to master that without swerving when I esplode
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    never, not worth the risk.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Never. I rarely drink. When I do it's when I'm a passenger not a driver.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Rick the Bear...I love it! Too clever to be Doogie. Probably the same guy that's behind the Ricky Boy and Rick the Lion parodies!
  • Itsmytime
    8 years ago
    Not since a drunk driver killed my brother and best friend. The driver got away with a slap on the wrist. Bastard!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Don't you spill it?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think its going to be a while before the self-driving automobile Google is advocating will be road ready, but I think one of the first applications should be a 'legal impaired driver mode' that will let LE know the vehicle is safely driving an impaired driver home and will only take that person home or to the emergency room....
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Never, I refuse to be that stupid with my life nor will I put others at risk like that.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    NEVER! SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Only in santa clara county in lloyds neighborhood
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Everyone has done it at least once, don't believe anything else otherwise.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    LARRYFISH DRINK N SKATEBOARD NOT OLD ENUFF 2 DRIVE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion