tuscl

Athletic shorts banned in Greenville SC clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
A few months ago I was denied access to club lust night shift because of my athletic shorts and last night Scores denied me for the same issue. Thankfully I had some athletic pants in my trunk and got into Lust after Scores denied me again for athletic gear in general...WTF this town is starting to blow

32 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey juice, I feel your pain, but that's common all over the USA.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Really ? That's stupid.....I mean for a legit business it's not...I understand but from my nut busting ideas it's stupid lol
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I was told once (by a friend that use to be a bouncer) that its too easy for the dancers to slip their hands up the legs or for junior to come out without having to pull them down.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's the point lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's the point lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, in many clubs it's harder to get away w/ at night - although shorts are my preferred SC attire I often won't wear them at night even if I can b/c I feel I will stand out too much - I'll wear them at night to dives but not mid-tier clubs & up
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I enjoy seeing what I can get away with so I need to carry more clothing to change into ....sucks driving out of town just to find out you can't get in lol
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I wear business casual shorts everywhere until I turn my heat on.

At the rate we're going, it will be November before I turn my heat on.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark good idea on business shorts
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think I get the opposite reaction to Juice's reaction. On occasion before a dance starts, I've had dancers tell me, you need to take that belt off. I think some worry about the metal on my belt buckle but in my opinion, it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure dancers have heard that before though. Most of the time, I never get asked to take off my belt. However one dancer at a side stage impressed me in one club by taking off my belt with her teeth. This club wasn't in Greenville. I probably should get a new belt. It's been roughed up so much that it doesn't come off or on that easy anymore.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I can't find a belt long enough for my waist :(
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It is kind of sexy to see your belt getting pulled on in between a dancers teeth especially when she sucks on it too. I only had my belt taken off while tipping at a stage one time.
    Probably won't happen again with clubs tightening up rules.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Someone probably sells long leather belts. I try to make sure the belt buckle feels smooth with no pointy edges. As is some dancers don't like to feel any bulky metal even if it is smooth. I prefer to keep my belt on. I usually do 99.5% of the time.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Take a rope and tie it off. Later, you can use it to tie a dancer up and have your way with her.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I should get a huge buckel with JUICE on it lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    They used to give me rope in school to help me keep my pants up Vince lol
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    Leave it to South Carolina to be racist about athletes entering the strip club.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    No problem, juice! Just connect two belts end to end. Easy least...... :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Didn't Jethro Bodine wear a rope belt?..lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Good thing you had your sweatpants at the ready. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I always come prepared Sir
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I saw where one guy cut a coaxle cable and then used a tv cable connector to attach the ends and it had screws to adjust the width.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice buy two belts that are the same color and hook them together you chubby fuck!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Bunch Of Perverts, All Of You.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thank you, s_j_guy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Yes, yes we are!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So we have two opposing views:

1. The System (tm)

2. Athletic Shorts

How is a PL supposed to know that they should do?

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice you should go with a cut off leisure suit. That shows you do business but you are laid back and classy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion