tuscl

What are you most known for on TUSCL?

larryfisherman
California
Saturday, September 17, 2016 3:40 PM
What are you most known for on TUSCL? I guess I'm kind of known for making it rain. Shadowcat is known for the 2amers and Follies Johnsmith69 is known for the DS Let's kept it going, let's fill in the blank on what our fellow TUSCLers are known for.

55 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Speaking of 2amers, I noticed Shadow doesn't really post those anymore?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    sausage fingers
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shitting at McD's
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    SJG is known for long-winded far-left Christian-hating rants and for the Mexican subterranean sombrero circuit. 4got2wipe is known for rimjobs and for his dachshund and frog friends. Subraman is known for spending hours ITC with a favorite stripper. Gawker is known for his honesty about enabling his heroin-using whore of an ATF for many years. Papi_Chulo is known for loving big-bootied ebony beauties and for long, extremely detailed reviews. Desertscrub is known for posting "club ad of the day" props over and over and over and over and over and . . . I'm told that LDK82 is known for jizzing in his pants.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    No, sausage fangas would be Juice.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Mr. Deuce is known for posting girls that "broke the Internet", and the lapgasm.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Papi was known for alerting us to new articles he had not read yet
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Rickdugan is known for "The System".
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Me? For spending way too much on a favorite who gives way too little... but being a pussy and sticking around anyway.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^You and Bavarian are in the same boat, but as long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My belief in the divinity of liberal thought.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKING THAT FAGGOT RICKYBOY ***
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    poor typing and being a dumb ass
  • ime
    8 years ago
    the mane
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Dougster that made me LMAO. DandyDan is known for posting when everyone is asleep, what time zone is he on? Clubber is known for his love of Asians. Nina is known for ___________. You guys fill in the blank on that one. Chessmaster is known for loving the big booty white girls. Lopaw is known for being the coolest chick in the strip club.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Larry - Thankfully there has been a lull in shooting. I'm also known for being the oldest regular poster on her.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber. a man with a fine taste for Asians and Latina beuties.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I would guess I'd be known for my outrageous lie about being happily married to a gorgeous sex freak who loves SC's and women.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, Most any dark haired exotic beauty IF an Asian isn't available, which is often the case.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vincemicheals is known for his long disappearance. Thankfully, he made it back.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm the token TUSCL resident female monger, and one helluva real estate agent ;) And since I'm both gay and female, I'm sure Founder qualifies for some sort of affirmative action grant or special govt funding for the site. Woo-hoo!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm known for my lasagna.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I'm known for my lasagna." jackslash, I'm sure it's ace but I must have missed something! ;) No disrespect!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM puts a plate of jackslash's lasagna in front of 4got2wipe. Dig in, doggie !
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I couldn't tell you. It's like picking a nicknamr; people will tell you based on their experiences with you
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    My famous lasagna has generated a lot of TUSCL comments. [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I did miss the jackslash lasagna post. Clearly I need to pay more attention! Sounds like ace lasagna! ;)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I outed Anongirl, but I'm not known for that I came up with Dream Stripper first, but I'm not known for that I came up with *sausage fingers* But Jackslash will always be known for his famous *before sex* lasagna...lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking about making an appointment with Jack's lasagna, sitting around and doing shots of whiskey with it for a good 3-4 hours. THEN, I'm going to fuck it.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    SJGay is known for being the alter ego of SJGuy and for MAMPs, bathhouses, BFE, and prostate massage
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    Ralphyboy for single-handly raising the level of writting skills of this group of PL's to acceptable standards.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    GoVikings for his steadfast adoration of the latinas.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Motorhead for coming up with "Loose Eel" by Little Richard and other puns
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice is famous for a lot of things, but the most noteworthy is his 4.7 40 speed.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Im probably known as someone with no avatar.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Thumbs up to that flagooner
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm known as a newbie.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman you're known for being a 15 year old that makes up a bunch of stories!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^You're known for being a juice alias. Keep up the good work, you have us all fooled! Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Nothing good, that's for sure.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think the jackass OP has me on ignore so I'll just add to Shailynn's comment without rebuttal. Larry is best known for constantly making up srories and then getting butt hurt when called out for it.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    All of these made sense to me except Jackmd's reference to Ralphyboy. Who's he? I assume he wrote well, but I've never seen a post by him on this board.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Apparently I'm not known for anything.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "All of these made sense to me except Jackmd's reference to Ralphyboy." Plus I thought it was crazyjoe that was raising the quality of the prose on this site! Shit! ;)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I have Larry on ignorance. I don't much respond to idealistic trolls any more, especially those who kiss ass to Nina.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Meat, I like that, "on ignorance"!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    "The eye sees not itself, only a reflection in other things." - Shakespeare
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i am known for being a space geneious and for selflessly devoting my time to hunting trolls on TUSCL. internet trolls are the worse but i just want to get them psychiatric help your welcome for my tireless efforts
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    My sparkling wit... #kidding
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I'm not known at all :-)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Anonymity has its' benefits, GACA. i'm just one of the old guys here who is glad to be back, Death doesn't scare me now. Thanks Clubber, I will be down there in December, Zika virus or not.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    JS69 is known for smoking weed and being stripper silly while high.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, I know we've been here a long time, and shadow is listed as newer then me but that is only because he was booted once. I wonder who else is an old fart. I mean like 15+ years? You know anyone that is?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Glad to say a new thread was posted about us old farts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion