tuscl

Ugly dancers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, September 9, 2016 5:01 AM
Why do PLs tip ugly dancers? I'm talking about butt ugly girls that every normal guy should recognize as untouchable. And this was not guys sitting at the tip rail. These are guys who walk across the room and move chairs to give the ugly girls a few bucks. This happened several times.

30 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    I've never understood this. IMO, runners should be fast boxers should be strong soldiers should be brave professors should be smart and strippers should be hot.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't know. I'm never sure if those customers are actually attracted to them or if they think the SC is a charity. I don't know.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^hah
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    They say that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but I SMH when I see guys making it rain on strippers that are fuglies in my eyes.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I used to tip all the dancers through a feeling of obligation. No more since my brethren at TUSCL have set me straight.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    They swallow. The dancer not the PL.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I think our definition of ugly is very different.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Pity tips are understandable. Some people are simps and feel bad. But if people are making it rain...if you aren't a fat cat, then you have a skewed sense beauty...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    They are horny PL's
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    There's a MILF dancer I like and she's not very pretty, but she has a decent body and I get the highest mileage out of her than I've ever had at my notoriously low mileage club. She's got a shot to replace my CF in fact. You might call her fugly but she gets the job done better ITC than anyone else I've ever had there, plus she's really fun in conversation. Needless to say, she's quite popular and makes a lot of money.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Yes, personality and attitude can make a big difference.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I would tip every dancer because when I first clubbed, I would sit at the rail and to hold your spot, it was en expectation. In those clubs, the stage show was actually a thing and from what I remember, all the dancers were hot. Years later and after a couple of extended periods away, I would tip every dancer who took the stage, even though I stopped sitting at the stage. My rationale was that the dancers were working, so it was only fair that they be paid for it. I started making exceptions to that after ones I wasn't interested in would do stuff like kiss on me or blow hot breath in my ear, which I found gross. Then I realized that everyone else in the club was using tips to signal interest in lap dances, and that I was getting lots of approaches from dancers I wasn't interested in because of stage tipping. It wasn't all bad, though. The whole club felt really friendly during that period.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ppwh, I used to be the same way RE: stage tipping. I, too, harken back to a time when stage shows and stage tipping were more of a big deal, more obligatory, and it was the polite thing to do when the dancers where working on stage. Hell, some dancers back then before lap dances were the norm, would only start to strip clothing IF some mandatory amount (often $10 or $20) was first tipped, then she'd strip. Nowadays she's practically obligated to strip on stage tips or no tips. So I think times do change. Talking with dancers in the club, and on StripperWeb, or here on Tuscl, they all say that they don't expect tips on stage. Some are divided on if you are obligated to tip if you are watching or not. So there is some division there. But if you aren't really enjoying it, they'd almost unanimously rather no tip versus a pitty tip. YMMV. Though most will sell a pitty dance. But a tip on stage even a pitty tip seems to signal to them you like than and may appreciate her company later and/or dances. I'm thinking pitty stage tips are dead in the post-9/11/2001 and post-2008-recession world. But I'm not a hardcore monger so I might not be totally on the up and up. Good post, ppwh!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I only tip ugly girls if they are making an effort at dancing, pole tricks etc. Otherwise no. I will tell them it is for their effort so they don't get hopes up for a table visit.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    In Soviet Russia, ugly dancer tip you!
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I'm going with the beauty is in the eye of the beholder/some dudes like ugly chicks explanation. For example, I looked at the girls in Larry's Instagram models thread. I found most of those girls downright ugly. No way I'd tip them in a strip club, hit on them in a regular bar, and for some of them I'd throw them out of bed. But, there's plenty of dudes who'd pull a LDK if they walked by fully clothed. That aside, I have tipped some ugly girls. Usually, they're friends with a hot one I like and sometimes sit with us and chat. Occasionally, we'll get friendly and I'll toss em a couple bucks while on stage. There's probably another reason or two, but I don't tip out of obligation.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I've never understood it either, some of these girls actually get guys to pay them for LD's as well.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    There is a certain inverse logic that the uglier a girl is, the harder she will have to work during the dance.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I sometimes feel bad if a hot dancer gets showered with cash and a less attractive dancer hits the stage next and dances for no cash, so I tip. As someone who gambles successfully and has been in the black since 2005 I have a childish belief in karma and since I have few expenses and a good income it makes sense. I also believe that those of us who are lucky enough to have well paying jobs owe a moral obligation to tip service people well. Over a year doing this might work out to 4-500 dollars, which is what I earned typing while eating breakfast yesterday.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "There is a certain inverse logic that the uglier a girl is, the harder she will have to work during the dance." It's 50/50 this and the "beauty is in the eye" theory. For a very small minority it really may be personality but that ties into "trying harder".
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    It's my personal belief that a disproportionate amount of the extras performed in strip clubs are by girls who are ugly, or at least have an obvious physical issue, so it's probably only right the ugly ones get tipped.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    The real question is why are there even ugly dancers?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It's definitely an eye of the beholder thing. Everyone has different tastes and different definitions of what beauty is and what they find attractive. We have posts on here all the time where we rate a girl and i don't think we've ever had a unanimous vote where we all found her hot. There is always someone who will say "not my type". And there will always be someone who says I like that.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I have to agree with every thing ski bum just said. Even if she's not our type at all for many various reasons; as long as she puts some sort of effort into her stage work she's getting a tip. What's just a dollar or 2 to us could add up to making her end up having a night she's proud of having.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    If I'm sitting at the stage, I'll tip an ugly dancer to go away. If I'm seated away from the stage, I'll only go out of my way to tip dancers that I'm interested in.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Admittedly I still (get up from my table to walk to the stage to) tip ugly dancers where (1) I like her body or (2) I like her pole work.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    @Dominic77- I am exactly the same way, but sometimes, especially at my most frequently visited club, I just like tipping everyone regardless. As my favorite fat dancer used to say, it's all entertainment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Everybody has different preferences and it's impossible to understand everyone's particular tastes; but I think many categorize dancers that are not their type as "ugly" - furthermore for some the dancer's body is what does it for fhem even if fhe face is not "beautiful" .
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've seen that phenomenon for years. I'm insanely grateful that not every customer likes the same girls I do.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dan, often I find that I do end up tipping most of the girls, too. The club near me (but not the nearest) has some pretty decent hiring practices so i find most of the girls tip-worth either on stage or when sitting with me, sure. Though I'm sure tastes different and some guys or gals on here would question why am ripping her or question her attractiveness. I agree, eye of the beholder. Definitely!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion