tuscl

What a read

Found this sight by accident looking up reviews of local clubs and after reading the discussion board for like 2 hours, I am totally sucked in. Wanted to read some of the reviews and articles here but not VIP yet. Wrote a review and thinkin I might shell over the couple bucks to buy into VIP.
So, whats the average tenure on this sight. Seems like I see alot of the same posters. How many active users are there?

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Are comments are like a drug.

People come and go, but some people have been here for years. We talk about a lot of things other than strippers, a lot of us just like to make people laugh, other try to be funny and fail hilariously so that's some free entertainment.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I am glad you use the correct spelling of "sight." Be sure to use "band" and "chacken fangers" or you may be band.

If you keep reading this sight, you will learn how to pay prostitutes for sex and who is our biggest retard (Hint: his name starts with "Juice.")
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    oh, great. Grammer nazi's also exist on strip club forums. Fabulous! Forgive me please, jacklash. I know not what I do.
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    Just realized the guy correcting my grammar (I spelled it wrong in the first response-I am sure my ass will be brought up on charges for that too) is the same guy posting on incestuous Okies.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    This site helped me a lot in figuring out which club is good and which one to avoid. Without this site I would have missed lovely,intense lap dances from beautiful dancers.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    We don't care about grammar and spelling. As long as we can read and understand what you write it's fine. Paragraph breaks and punctuation are more appreciated for longer posts. ;)

Some posters turn misspellings into a humorous art form though.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I blame my sausage fingers every time I misspell something. I'm really not that stupid, but my fingers our.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    My fingers our two.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Only Founder and Emily know how many active users there are. Founder owns the sight, and Emily is a stripper that he fell in love with. But I'd say there are a few dozen active participants in the discussions. They come and go but many have been here for years. There are a lot more users who just participate in the reviews. I'd guess that there are at least several hundred.

Welcone if you want to participate. This sight will make you much more successful at strip clubbing. And in learning how to pay prostitutes for sex.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Dancers are not Prostitutes. What a way to start him off . They have feelings and will not fuck just anybody ,unless they have money. Well worth the entry fee . You will learn much-most of it wrong. I appreciate proper spelling and grammar but have learned to let most of it go. Sometimes the unintended errors are funny.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Anyone that won't fuck just anybody but will for a price, is a prostitute.
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    Pay no attention to the trolls behind their computer screens. As long as it is obvious what you mean, most of the people on here could care less if you use correct grammar and spelling. It doesn't hurt to check one's spelling and usage before hitting the Post Comment button. Not sure how many active participants there are, but there are lots and lots of reviewers that never or only seldom post in the comments section. If you are a newbie, you may want to avail yourself of the search function for your favorite clubs or clubs you are thinking of going to. Welcome aboard.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Yes, this site is quite a sight when you first discover it.

And while many don't care about grammar, some of us appreciate it when we encounter it. Have fun out there. And maybe you won't get band.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    There's probably about 25 regulars, depending how you could Dougster's many alts. Another 25 or so occasional posters.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    One a serious note if you weed through the sarcasm and bullshit you can learn a lot here.

Reading reviews will tell you what clubs to go to and which ones to avoid if you find yourself in a new town.

You'll also learn how to get extras inside and outside clubs if you are searching for such adventures. Of course everything comes with trial and error in your own experiences.

For example - I now know of places around this country that I can walk in as a complete stranger, get fucked and go back to my hotel room. I wouldn't have know 90% of these places even existed if it weren't for this site, and the message boards have made me even more savvy over readi the regular reviews.

We are here to help, but we'll bust your balls a little too. It's in all good fun.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Sometimes, grammatical and spelling errors produce a result that we just can't ignore.

Blaming it on autocorrect is always appropriate.

:-D
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Well worth the cost of admission, especially if you travel a lot around the country. The trolls, libs, race-baiters, and snooty hipster douchebags (random member) can be hard to stomach, but the camaraderie and humor keeps me coming back.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    This is a cite for guys that aren't able to figure out how to pay a hoore for sex.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You don't pay the whole for sex. You pay her to leave.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    If you scroll down to the bottom you will see an ever changing tagline under The Ultimate Strip Club List line. Pretty much tells you about this sight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion