Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Should i make a stripperweb handle?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no?

Replies (49)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Sure, I'm sure they'd love your rants over there even more than we do here!!!!!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Yes! Go give those dumb bitches some shit

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

If you don't suck up to them, they'll be quick to ban you.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Its the only way to talk to them instead of about them. You can still let us know here what's up. It would be extremely entertaining.

SJG

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

you mean another one? ;)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

No. Just visiting that site briefly is depressing enough.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

if you are gonna do it w/ the mindset to contribute a worthwhile counter-point; then yeah - if you are just gonna troll then just let them have their site for their purposes.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i suggest lurk if you can. and when the urge to post something overtakes you then establish a suitable handle.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

maybe chess mistress.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

HoMaster

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

MsRob

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

MsAirDance

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

MsIDontDoExtrasWinkWink

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol good ideas.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You can read Nina's posts and be awed at her genius

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Man, who cut the cheese?!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If you plain on trolling the pink site pm me and I can help you not get banned since I have figured how to navigate over there as a stripper

Profile picture for slickwilliam
slickwilliam
•

spermzilla

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Mikeya02 you can take a wine key and shove it into your scrotum.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Mikeya02 you can take a wine key and shove it into your scrotum."

Wow, you just gave San_Jose_Gay a new sex act to try.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Just a bunch of angry, dumb whores on that site.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yeah. I assume you're a math whiz if you're good at chess.

Since they all go to community college, use something MathTutor.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I'm on stripperweb and I don't go to community college... I know girls on there personally who have at least bachelor's degrees. Some of you guys are as much hateful bitches as you claim them to be.

I am wonderful at chess, and bad at math.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Yes.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nina bad at math. Guess that's why she ended up studying having to study her basket weaving subject at her obscure community college.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think Juice should become a SW moderator - just sayin'

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

But dougster...

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

What is stopping you from going there ? As your first post, why not start the thread about how to tell black dancers you're not interested.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ wow Nina! That sounds like foreplay. You must be really crushing on mikeya! What hapened to out love? You told me to shut the hell up

Profile picture for sf_payday
sf_payday
•

Stripperweb is a good resource for understanding how escorts do business legally and charge higher than AMP prices. Escorts have essentially overcome their fear of being labeled whores! As many strippers are independent contractor status and may feel taken advantage of by their club owners, we may be able to gleam some useful knowledge from SW.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Thank God I have a beautiful woman at home to spend my time with, instead of hanging out at the club much and dealing with the company of strippers like Nina; angry at the world and looking to get what's theirs, which is nothing.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Speak for yourself, Meat72. Just because you're a grump who wants everything handed to you doesn't mean I'm the same. I get whatever I want with the money I worked for to earn.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^^ And once again you help prove my point. I owe you some money for that don't I?

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

"Some of you guys are as much hateful bitches as you claim them to be."

"Mikeya02 you can take a wine key and shove it into your scrotum."

Hmm...

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

You don't have a point, you're just saying things that don't make sense. Your money is irrelevant to me, I haven't danced for you and never will. Wouldn't even entertain the thought.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I have a SW account (under a different name) and last time I was there I could only stay 5 min. before I got too disgusted and depressed. That place is like a Hollywood version of what the sex trade is like.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

... the money she whored herself out to earn. Needs it to pay her for psychiatric and recreational drugs.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nina, you'd "dance" (or do HJs, BJs whatever you do) for anyone on this board, unless they told you in advance who it was. Even then you probably still would. Why? B/c you're just a dumb whore.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I find SW useful to get information from a dancer's mindset. The downside is customers are second class citizens by design. And at times the customer hating especially for female customers is off the charts and unwarranted (IMnshO). Though if Chessmaster doing it because your having trouble navigating this Tuscl I don't think you'll have it any easier over there as a customer. The downsides to Tuscl is the lockerroom jock mentality (the zoo) but really it's not so bad despite what Clubber and CaraLynn complain(ed) about.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Dumb whore? I thought I was an ignorant slut? ...Same diff, I'm still making money. You know - bread, moolah, cheddar, benjamins, guap, bucks, greenbacks, stacks, dough, cake, paper, cash. So I'll be that dumb whore.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

None of my regulars are even remotely like the SW mindset. Yes, some of their customers are annoying but most of us here at TUSCL are "professional customers", and we know how the games are played. I would think most of us here are more popular with the dancers than the average PL.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Great Nina, sounds like we've finally agreed on the best description for you. "Dumb whore' it is!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

It's not they (real life in-the-club dancers) resemble the SW dancers. But there are nuggets here and there on SW that is useful.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Thanks Nubster, it really suits me.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Yeah I like that better too, it has a certain ring to it.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Maybe, just not sure if they would have taught her what "self entitled" means at her obscure community college.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I assumed you meant posing as a dancer but reading some of the comments now not sure if you meant as a custy or dancer - which is it?

S
Supremeruler
•

^i meant as a customer but it does sound fun to troll sw as a dancer.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement