tuscl

Which is better?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:51 AM
What's the best life: 1. A monogamous relationship with a civilian woman in your same age range if the woman is very attractive for her age, is a sexual freak who will try hard to meet your every sexual need and desire, and is fun, pleasant, and not a bitch, or 2. Living alone with no long term girlfriend or romantic relationship but having a group of gorgeous young sex workers who for a competitive price will fulfill your sexual fantasies. You must chose one or the other and cannot mix worlds. For example, you can't be with the civilian and fuck sex workers on the side.

46 comments

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Big head says option 1 and little head says option 2. I would go with option 2 if I had you bank roll.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    The majority of my life was situation #1. This year I've started enjoying situation #2. It's too soon for me to know the answer to this question, but I've enjoyed both scenarios. Currently, I'm enjoying the heck out of situation #2 though. Curious to see what others have to say.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    *your bank roll.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Option 1 is harder to find. 2 will always be there.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Number 1. No contest. You'll spend a lot less, have more than just a sexual relationship and a great sexual relationship. Win, win, win.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If I was rich option 2. Otherwise option 1. But a a. stripfifgter suggests, finding a hot girl that's eager to please is like finding a needle in a haystack.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    *as stripfighter suggests. Autocorrect is changing to words that aren't even words.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Option 1, not even close. You have a whole lot of time that you actually are not having sex. With option 2, you are by yourself. That will start to suck more and more as you age into your next decade. Also, clearly your dancers with option 2 are pros. You cut them off and they got themselves back on the payroll. Eventually, all that money going in that direction will be an issue, even if it is not right now.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i was in option 1.1 for half my life. sub option 1.2 could be nice. option 2 is soooo good.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd go for number 1. #2 has its perks and is never just the same ole, same ole, but 30 years from now or whenever my health starts to significantly decline, I'd like to have that "one" there.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Number 1 for sure, no contest. If in number 2, the girls were free fuck buddies, I would choose number 2.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Option 1 is certainly preferable but far less practical as the years go by. What start out as a hot and steamy relationship with a real beauty turns into annual sex (if that much) with someone moving far past their prime. Then #2 starts looking real good.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    1....mainly because of what RTP said....the companionship factor
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I would like to say #1. But, as I age, I increasingly see the benefit of living the #2 lifestyle. As the old joke goes. I don't pay for sex. I pay for them to leave. I have dated civilian women in the past. #2 in my opinion is less complicated. I have chosen #2 without really considering it too much. If for no other reason, I was tired of all of the games civilian women play.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    If I'm to choose one of them, then option 1.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Option 1. Option 2 sounds like your running some sex shop industry and the women are nothing more than common goods to you. That's creepy and sick sounding
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Lololol Tibuorn that's so funny and true
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I would take No. 1 in a heartbeat. Although I've found that difficult to find.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    option 1 is NOT CHEAP. believe me. she costs me a lot. butt i do miss her cooking.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Well... if she's a good mother to your children, and is a productive member of society, and she doesn't hose you for half or more in a divorce, the obviously #1. Such women do exist, but they are rare specimens and are the first ones "off the market" IME.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Option 1. You can always go back to option 1 if it goes sideways.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My big head says option #2 as well as my little-head
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I see option #1 as an awesome new car that is great when new but w/ time will show it's age & won't be as nice as the newer models even if you try to maintain the upkeep - and after a while you are used to having/driving it & doesn't get you as excited anymore
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    One is my choice, I don't need some crazy stripper sucking cash.
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    For either option, the grass will always be greener...
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Papi's analogy for the win.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I tried to ask this before in an earlier and very open ended thread, Would You Do It Again, and JS69 said yes, he would do Marriage and Family Again. I felt that people were not really thinking about it. Anyway, I will never be married to a woman or live with a woman again. But this does not mean that I will not have long term connections to them. It will just work differently. My view is that monogamy is bad for women and men. Remember coldnshallow? She would never go along with this, even though her own life experiences tended to support it. Not wrong form women to try and demand monogamy. But I feel that it is horrid. It is not just that the one partner ages or has limitations. I feel that the institution it self is toxic. So when JS69 was talking about dumping DS1 in favor of his Civvi MILF, I advised caution in going that way. Need to really think it through. My ex-wife had her limitations, but the societal pressures are what really poisoned it. I feel that we need to find other ways. SJG Nema [view link] [view link]
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Conan! What is best in life? [view link]
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    When I've had #1, the thought of #2 never even crossed my mind. It's tougher though in situations where your partner is average for her age and is half hearted about sexually satisfying you. If you're that happy, dump the whores.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    at this point in my life option 2! For god's sake john go back to the DS's...LOL!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    b/f I turned 40; very likely I would have chosen #1; now past 40, #2 (maybe at some point in the future I may revert back to #1 but that is TBD)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yoda says it is better to shit at McD's
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think #1 would be more fulfilling but #2 would be more exciting, like a rollercoaster. I would probably have to go with #1, I would be curious if I could actually do it and remain "faithful." My guess is no.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    IF you choose #2 why not just buy a silicone doll. I hear they make them in America much better than they do in Japan AND you can customize them at your leisure. In theory you have a complaicant different stepford wife every night. America even makes celebrity editions. Lifelike and all, all for the low low price of a cool $3K.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Sorry that was a little too far. Just had a very...illuminating day filled with over the top conversations with some people I know.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Give me #1. With a sexual freak, who is always trying to please me, I wouldn't need another woman.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love sampling soooooo many HOT 18+ women! freedom!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Number 1 as memories will fill in when the experience drops off. Moreover the option 2 can always be on the table with option 1 but option 1 will not , usually, co-exists with option 2. Good decision to have to make. Some guys do not have an option 1 and cannot afford the option 2.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Interesting. A group of strip club enthusiasts chooses a monogamous relationship over a life with strippers. Sometimes you guys surprise me.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Don't know why that would surprise you, JS. Having a woman who is a sexual freak who just plain likes you is infinitely preferable to knowing she's with you just because you're paying her.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg more or less took the words right out of my mouth
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Not sure why you are surprised, JS69. Most guys want a beautiful woman who will love them and satisfy them sexually. Some don't want the hassle, and many have come to realize how rare that type of woman is. Paying for it will never stroke the ego like civvy sex.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Obviously number 1. Then pet your unicorn and shine your pot o gold. The point is -- I am not convinced she exists. If you reach middle age or beyond and have a wife that " is very attractive for her age, is a sexual freak who will try hard to meet your every sexual need and desire, and is fun, pleasant, and not a bitch" then hit your knees every night and every morning. Oh yeah, and pet that unicorn for me.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    If you'll add "bisexual" to your #1 description then I can tell you with 100% certainty that option 1 is the way to go.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Since I don't think I can find a 74 yo woman that can fill the requirements of #1, I'll go with #2. :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    A mistress and a wife, that's the life
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion