tuscl

My Facebook is depressing

JamesSD
California
All the cute girls I went to high school with either look old, got fat, or both. And there are zero bikini pics from the beach, which is probably for the best.

A girl I used to fuck in grad school is still pretty hot at least. But she was a 9 who is now a solid 7. I can't imagine how awful 10 years from now will be.

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That is why strip clubs are a good idea...
  • Ricci
    8 years ago
    How old are you? I'm mid fourties, and can't believe how bad some of the girls I thought were awesome when I was early twenties ended up.
  • Ricci
    8 years ago
    I find myself when I'm in stripclubs analyzing how bad some of them may look in 15 years time... Good money saver!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Glad I don't have Facebook. When I think back on some of the girls I knew from high school and college I want to keep the hot image of them in my mind.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yeah they go down hill really bad
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    For the most part it's gone the opposite for me.

Most of the hot girls in highschool are now fat and ugly, and the ones that were plain janes are now hot.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    What your old girlfriends from high school look like today shouldn't depress you; try seeing yourself like they will see you. Now THAT's depressing!!! ;-)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I looked up an old high school GF (my first lay) and she actually still looks relatively hot. I'd throw money at her at the club for goddam sure
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ahh good Ole jewish American princess god bless them
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Along the lines of what shailynn said, it seems some people peak early and some late (can go for both girls & guys) - and often times the ones that peak early probably didn't really have to work at it so they didn't work at it later in life when they needed it b/c they weren't used to working for it - those that did not peak early had to work at getting better and got better w/ time
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The last class reunion I went to ( a really long time ago) all of us weren't looking pretty) I only have one friend from high school on my FB, and yeah we definitely have aged. There was one gal I had a crush on, I'd like to see what time has done to her. :)
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One time, when I went back to the town I went to high school in, I had the dumb luck to run into one of the ladies I thought was totally hot in high school, only she had really let herself go. This was about 20 years after high school and marked my last visit to that town to date. I think she was bigger than me. OTOH, looking at my Facebook friends, I see the girl who lived across the street and she looks almost exactly the same, except for the glasses. So does my so-called delusional fantasy girlfriend, who ended up a college professor. I wish I could have been with the one high school buddy I keep in regular contact with the night he discovered the stripper he was getting his lap dance with was someone who went to school with him.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't have Facebook (thank God). But I have noticed what Shailynn observed. Some of the heavier girls did manage to not only lose the weight but also they keep it off for good. Bravo for them. I know because one girl specifically looked me up to find me and tell me.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I was underweight in high school. I peaked at 24 or so in terms of looks. But compared to the dudes my age, I've kept my looks a lot better than 80% of the dudes I went to HS with. I do feel for the dudes who went bald. If I can lose 10 pounds more I'll look better than I did in HS.

Strippers don't believe I'm over 30. It's not just SS, I can tell they're running the young guy hustle and not the middle aged married guy hustle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion