tuscl

Riders on the Storm

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Riders on the Storm"--The Doors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DED812HK…

I hook up with my ATF Christie every few months. Usually she calls me because she needs to feed her kids or pay a bill. Sometimes I call her because I miss her or want sex. She is more fun than any other woman in the world.

In the 9 years I've known her, Christie has made--by my estimate--over $100K a year (tax free), but she never has a cent. She lives from lap dance to lap dance, and if no customer takes her to VIP, she is in trouble. She does not have a bank account or a credit card. She pays with cash or money orders. She frequently loses large wads of money.

Christie began stripping at 18 and has never held a regular job. She has been beaten and raped, and one customer tied her up with wire. She has been arrested a few times, and has spent some nights in jail. She has two boys by two different fathers.

Christie drinks and smokes pot every day. She and her stripper friends buy and sell prescription pills to each other. However, she is proud that she has never used coke or heroin.

Her boyfriends belong in a loser's zoo. They include felons and ex-felons, drug addicts, high school drop outs, and men who work for $10 an hour. One boyfriend died in her bed of a drug overdose.

Her latest baby-daddy, Marco, has been addicted to heroin for years. He sometimes works at minimum wage jobs, but he mostly shoplifts and commits petty crimes. He sometimes commits more serious crimes like burglary, but he is seldom caught. He is currently out on probation.

Christie thought it was a good idea to have a baby with this man, and now she will never be rid of him. While he was living with her, he would baby sit for their son in a hap-hazard way while she was dancing in a strip club. He would then steal the money she made and spend it on heroin.

A few months ago she moved across town to get away from him. But Marco found her. He's not smart, but he has a certain low cunning. He has learned how to hack into Facebook and other social media accounts. He shows up at her door and demands to see his son. She sometimes calls 911 if he becomes abusive, but he is gone by the time the cops arrive.

One night last week I picked up Christie at her house, and I took her to my place. After a dinner of beef stroganoff, we had a session of great sex. Just as we were putting our clothes back on, Christie received a call from her older son. Marco was in the house. Christie has told me he can open any lock, being an accomplished burglar. Christie got Marco on the line and screamed at him for a couple minutes. He told her he was going to get custody of their son because she's a stripper and a whore. She told him she was going to call 911, and hung up.

As she was packing up to go, I retrieved my Glock and slipped it under my shirt. I was not going near Marco unarmed. He once threatened to kill me.

But when we arrived at her home, Marco had fled. Christie did not call the cops. She said they never did anything anyway.

This is her life. A rider on the storm.

21 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago

Hey, I think I know her
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Take care, my friend.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've met this girl several times over the years.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    The sex must b
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    The sex must be damn good to put up with all that drama
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You need a better gun.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Glocks are great tough and reliable.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    WOW, sorry to hear that Jack. But some of these things are in Christies control and changing her activities ( regular drug use) could obviously improve her and hers kids lives
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Glocks are reliable but not terribly easy to shoot accurately. You can do much better if you're willing to spend $200-300 more.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Older gentlemen really shouldn't being handling firearms.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Them Detroit nights.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What kind of firearm would you suggest John, something bigger that you don't need to aim and will knock down an elephant, maybe something like a Beretta 1301 Tactical Pistol Grip LE 12 gauge shotgun designed for self defense its a bit difficult to conceal but I bet Marco don't fuck with him if he walks in carrying that piece of artillery.
  • ime
    8 years ago
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ That might work but at my advanced age that fucker is gonna be too heavy to haul around with me.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ok this might be a little better, you will give up the ability to spray a ton of ammo, but it should have plenty of power.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-co…
  • ime
    8 years ago
    that gun is by a company called Juice Takticul its called the Sawsage Fanger special
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I never thought of that. Of course Juice has to have modified trigger guards
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    That's the gun from The Roadrunner it shoots out a flag that says BANG !
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Jack, do her kids go to your daycare?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion