Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Soo other than poker tell me why im trying so hard to save $100,000 in the next

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yeah yeah yeah retirement, blah blah blah health blah blah blah...I'm not saving money to let my health take it away at old age..when I die I should be broke

I'm saving for one a massive poker bank roll

To be comfortable in life it's nice to have a fat cushion

To be able to fuck stripper when I fucking feel like it

Any other reasons ?

I should achieve this goal with in the next 7 years give or take

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

You want to generate Passive Income. I think one of the UHNW individuals posted that recently.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Because it's there !! Money is the root of all evil, but it never seems we have enough of it.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Just write a book It should sell.

"How Jesus, Poker, and TUSCL saved Da Juice Mane"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...mikeya I might need to cut you a slice of the action

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Let me be the photographer....lol

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@vm:. The apostle Paul did not write that "Money is the root of all evil". His actual phrasing was "For the love of money is the root of all evil". A subtle but telling difference.

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Anticipating inflation on chacken fangers?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Thanks, ATACdawg for correcting my ignorance. Personally, I feel money is the root of all evil. Look at the Donald.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

The only thing you ever wanted, a gold plated house.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

$100k could get you a down payment on a $500k house.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Or you could get a futures account and use it as margin to go short a shitload of treasuries.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice is gonna live in the Biltmore one day with his stacks of cash from poker.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol! The Biltmore house. He better give TUSCL members free wine at the wine shop, and have local strippers as tour guides. Those old retired workers at the Biltmore need some updating.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Where is the Biltmore Hotel?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Where is the Biltmore Hotel?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•
Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Many movies have been filmed in the Biltmore. You probably wouldn't notice it as a landmark destination unless you're familiar with Asheville.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Because youze a broke bitch

S
Supremeruler
•

Juice what about your kids?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Agreed Chessmaster. There are tax deferred college savings plans he might investigate. That's after all of the other expenses that crop of that kids need or want these days. Those costs seem to explode as the children enter High School.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement