tuscl

Please help I fucked a new dancer that looks like Nina for free

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I went to the club just to take a puss is all, I didn't even have my wallet on me. The door man said it was cool that I didn't have ID or cover.

So I walk in an ask the bartender (who was very hot) where the restroom was, she winks and says "I bet you have a big one don't you"

I was totally not feeling her so I just brushed it off, then she was like, here's a pitcher to help you get started with all that pee hehe :)

Since I didn't have to go that bad, I sat down to get a few swirls, only so that I could go pee really bad. Then some chick walks up from behind me and says "OMG I thought you were Idris Alba or Chris Brown"

I'm like "ya I get that all the time they look so much alike"

Her yella ass was banging in those booty shorts, but I'm like whatever cuz I had just fucked two bitch befor I saw her.

So she sits down next to me and tells me she's bored. "I can't help you with that, I didn't bring one single dollar in here, I just came in to piss"

I could tell she knew I wasn't that nigga, so then she tells me, ok well I need a break, here's some money for you to give to the manager to take me to the VIP room. Bitch game me $500.

I'm like cool. I walk to the manager asked if he could help me out. "See shorty over there, she wants me to take her to the VIP

He was so shocked cuz she's a new dancer and never took anyone to VIP before. So he says to me "that girl is a virgin she ain't let anyone in them panties ever, I tried, I only hired her cuz she let me shake her hand, if you get in them thighs I let you in for free else you gonna pay twice for that room a total of $400, and just to make it fair I'll turn the camera off".

Well, I'm no player, but I like a challenge, so I tell shorty to let's go. We'll from the moment we went in she all over me, had to tell her to slow it down a bit. Anyway, she blew me, and then we fucked, I blew my load in her face for a little proof. When she left the room wiping nut off her face the manager knew we had fucked.

Now shorty blowing up my phone. How do I break it to her slowly that I'm just not that in to her.

18 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    look Chris Brown and Idris Elba but look nothing alike even if they are both black. Idris rules just based on being Stringer Bell, Chris Brown is a punk bitch who needs his ass kicked.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Um, thanks for the literotica? Venting is good. Some others on here should try it once in a while, too. Let it all out!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Sounds like she paid you to fuck her?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    No she paid him to leave. ; )
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO @ twentyfive's post.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dougster gets the assist. But twentyfive hits one out of he park! :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Do we know what Nina looks like?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    larry: "Do we know what Nina looks like?"

Probably like a BITCH!

Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You're an inspiration to PLs everywhere - from now on every guy that comes on here w/ his tales of how a stripper is in-love with him we'll tell him to just PM GACA since he knows what that's like

:)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ ya she's posted a few "clean" pics
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    GACA, Larryfisherman's response to this thread is sarcasm.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^oh gotcha
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    So then you woke up and the sheets were a little sticky?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Oh I get it now, he's parodying ChampagnePapi's thread about falling in love with a stripper.

Lol
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ wow you're really quick there Larry. Why aren't you in L.E.

Then no stripclubs in LA would ever be shut down :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    GACA left the best part out. The other SW girls are now so jealous of Nina for her new conquest that they've kicked Yoda to the curb and made him their moderator (with takeout privileges) -- and they are hounding him constantly for their attention. He has his own little private harem now.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    GACA, too fucking funny!

Rofl..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion